Birthday Astrology & Zodiac Signs
♊ Gemini is the Zodiac Sign for June 20th
- Let us explore June 20th Birthday Personality traits for Gemini.
- Gemini is the third astrological sign in the Zodiac, originating from the constellation of Gemini. The symbol of the twins is based on the Dioscuri, two mortals that were granted shared godhood after death.
Traditional Gemini traits are adaptable, versatile, communicative, witty, intellectual, eloquent, youthful and lively. Gemini are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being. They are very sociable and love to talk with other people. Being intellectually qurious Gemini love to gathering information and sharing it with loved ones.
You will never be bored while being around Gemini who are lively, quick-witted and enthusiastic. Skilful and talented to work with their hands. Work wise Gemini hate repetitive tasks. They like to communicate and do work that requires independent thinking. Career options for Gemini may typically include: Teacher, Sales Professional, Writer, Inventor, Actor, Product Development Specialist, Journalist etc.
Gemini tend to be very loyal and faithful. In marriage Gemini want equality. This is why female Gemini may pursue their career even after having children, to get independence and financial stability.
- If you were born 2021 on the 20th June then your star sign is Gemini.
Historical Events for June 20th
- Year 1214 Astrology » The University of Oxford receives its Royal charter United Kingdom named Royal charter.
- Year 1631 Astrology » The sack of Baltimore: the Ireland Irish village of Baltimore, County Cork Baltimore is attacked by Algerian piracy pirates.
- Year 1652 Astrology » Tarhoncu Ahmet Paşa is appointed grand vezir of the Ottoman Empire.
- Year 1685 Astrology » Monmouth Rebellion: James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth declares himself King of England at Bridgwater.
- Year 1756 Astrology » A British Empire known as British garrison is imprisoned in the Black Hole of Calcutta.
- Year 1782 Astrology » The Congress of the United States named U.S. Congress adopts the Great Seal of the United States.
- Year 1787 Astrology » Oliver Ellsworth moves at the Federal Convention to call the government the United States.
- Year 1789 Astrology » Deputy (legislator) Deputies of the History of France French Estates-General of 1789 Third Estate take the Tennis Court Oath.
- Year 1819 Astrology » The U.S. vessel SS known as Savannah arrives at Liverpool, United Kingdom. It is the first steam-propelled vessel to cross the Atlantic Ocean or Atlantic, although most of the journey is made under sail.
- Year 1837 Astrology » Victoria of the United Kingdom e.g Queen Victoria succeeds to the Monarchy of the United Kingdom or British throne.
- Year 1840 Astrology » Samuel Morse receives the patent for the telegraph.
- Year 1862 Astrology » Barbu Catargiu, the Prime Minister of Romania, is assassinated.
- Year 1863 Astrology » American Civil War: West Virginia is admitted as the 35th U.S. state.
- Year 1887 Astrology » Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus called Victoria Terminus, the busiest railway station in India, opens in Mumbai or Bombay.
- Year 1893 Astrology » Lizzie Borden is acquitted of the murders of her father and stepmother.
- Year 1895 Astrology » The Kiel Canal, crossing the base of the Jutland peninsula and the busiest artificial waterway in the world, is officially opened.
- Year 1900 Astrology » Boxer Rebellion: The Imperial Chinese Army begins a Siege of the International Legations called 55-day siege of the Beijing Legation Quarter or Legation Quarter in Beijing, China.
- Year 1900 » Baron Eduard Toll, leader of the Russian polar expedition of 1900–02 known as Russian Polar Expedition of 1900, departs Saint Petersburg in Russia on the explorer ship 'Zarya (polar ship) named Zarya', never to return.
- Year 1921 Astrology » Workers of Buckingham and Carnatic Mills in the city of Chennai, India, begin a 1921 Buckingham and Carnatic Mills Strike or four-month strike.
- Year 1940 Astrology » World War II: Italy begins an Italian invasion of France called unsuccessful invasion of France.
- Year 1942 Astrology » The Holocaust: Kazimierz Piechowski and three others, dressed as members of the SS-Totenkopfverbände, steal an SS staff car and escape from the Auschwitz concentration camp.
- Year 1943 Astrology » The Detroit Race Riot (1943) e.g Detroit Race Riot breaks out and continues for three more days.
- Year 1944 Astrology » World War II: The Battle of the Philippine Sea concludes with a decisive United States Navy known as U.S. naval victory. The lopsided naval air battle is also known as the "Great Marianas Turkey Shoot".
- Year 1944 » Continuation war: the Soviet Union demands an unconditional surrender from Finland during the beginning of partially successful Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive. The Finnish government refuses.
- Year 1945 Astrology » The United States Secretary of State approves the transfer of Wernher von Braun and his team of Nazi rocket scientists to America.
- Year 1948 Astrology » 'Toast of the Town', later 'The Ed Sullivan Show', makes its television debut.
- Year 1956 Astrology » A Venezuelan Lockheed Constellation named Super-Constellation Linea Aeropostal Venezolana Flight 253 (June 1956) known as crashes in the Atlantic Ocean off Asbury Park, New Jersey, killing 74 people.
- Year 1960 Astrology » The Mali Federation gains independence from France (it later splits into Mali and Senegal).
- Year 1963 Astrology » The so-called "Moscow-Washington hotline called red telephone" link is established between the Soviet Union and the United States following the Cuban Missile Crisis.
- Year 1972 Astrology » Watergate scandal: An 18½-minute gap appears in the Watergate tapes named tape recording of the conversations between U.S. President Richard Nixon and his advisers regarding the recent arrests of his operatives while Watergate burglaries named breaking in
- Year 1973 Astrology » 1973 Ezeiza massacre known as Ezeiza massacre in Buenos Aires, Argentina. Snipers fire upon left-wing Peronism called Peronists. At least 13 are killed and more than 300 are injured.
- Year 1979 Astrology » ABC News correspondent Bill Stewart (journalist) named Bill Stewart is shot dead by a Nicaraguan soldier under the regime of Anastasio Somoza Debayle. The murder is caught on tape and sparks an international outcry against the regime.
- Year 1982 Astrology » The Argentine base Corbeta Uruguay on Southern Thule surrenders to Royal Marine commandos in the final action of the Falklands War.
- Year 1990 Astrology » Asteroid 5261 Eureka named Eureka is discovered.
- Year 1991 Astrology » The German Bundestag votes to move the capital (political) called capital from Bonn back to Berlin.
- Year 2001 Astrology » Andrea Yates, in an attempt to save her young children from Satan, drowns all five of them in a bathtub in Houston, Texas.
- Year 2003 Astrology » The Wikimedia Foundation is founded in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Zodiac Signs and Birthday Astrology for the Month of June