Chinese Zodiac Signs 1066 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1066 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Horse
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Horse tend to be extroverted and popular! Talking is one of their favorite activities. Wise, perceptive and cheerful Horses are good at managing their money. Talented with their hands and having a weakness for the opposite sex. Areas where to improve for Horses would be hod bloodedness and impationce. Horses love large crowds and entertainment. Sometimes even entertaining large crowds.
- Astrology character and traits of Horse sign:
Hard working, independent, popular, sociable, intelligent, perceptive, talented, spiritual, vital, selfish and impatient.
1066 Zodiac Sign Horse Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1066 then your astrological sign is Horse. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Horse are: Goat, Dog, Tiger
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Horse are: Rat, Ox
Historical Events for the Year 1066
- 5th January Star Sign » Edward the Confessor dies childless, sparking a succession crisis that will eventually lead to the Norman conquest of England.
- 6th January Star Sign » Harold Godwinson (or Harold II) is crowned King of England.
- 20th September Star Sign » Battle of Fulford, Viking Harald Hardrada defeats earls Morcar and Edwin, Earl of Mercia or Edwin
- 25th September Star Sign » The Battle of Stamford Bridge marks the end of the Viking invasions of England.
- 27th September Star Sign » William the Conqueror and his army set sail from the mouth of the River Somme, beginning the Norman conquest of England.
- 28th September Star Sign » William the Conqueror or William the Bastard (also known as William the Conqueror) invades England beginning the Norman conquest of England.
- 14th October Star Sign » Norman Conquest: Battle of Hastings In England on Senlac Hill, seven miles from Hastings, the Normans e.g Norman forces of William the Conqueror defeat the Anglo-Saxons named English army and kill King Harold II of England.
- 15th October Star Sign » Edgar the Ætheling proclaimed King of England, but never crowned. Reigned until 10 December 1066.
- 25th December Star Sign » William the Conqueror, Duke of Normandy is crowned king of England, at Westminster Abbey, London.
- 30th December Star Sign » 1066 Granada massacre Granada massacre: A Islam Muslim mob storms the royal palace in Granada, crucifies Jews Jewish vizier Joseph ibn Naghrela and massacres most of the Jewish population of the city.
Famous Deaths in History for 1066
- 5th January » Edward the Confessor, English king (b. 1004)
- 25th September » Tostig Godwinson, English son of Godwin, Earl of Wessex
- 25th September » Harald Hardrada, Norwegian king (b. 1015)
- 14th October » Harold Godwinson, English king (b. 1022)
Year 1066 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month