Chinese Zodiac Signs 1322 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1322 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Dog
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Dog people have the best traits in human nature. With deep sense of loyalty and honesty they inspire other people to be better. Your secrets will always be safe with a Dog sign. At the same time Dog zodiacs tend to be selfish, stubborn and eccentric. Moeny somhow come to them even though gaining wealth is not one of their priorities. Around big crowds Dogs can get emotionally cold and distant. Having a one on one is the best way to get Dog people to shine. Dogs can sometimes be too pessimistic in finding fault in many areas. They speak their minds with no regards to the consequences. Dog people make good leaders.
- Astrology character and traits of Dog sign:
Loyal, honest, trustworthy, faithful, ethical, sharp tongue, fault finder, selfish and stubborn.
1322 Zodiac Sign Dog Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1322 then your astrological sign is Dog. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Dog are: Rabbit, Tiger, Horse, Pig
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Dog are: Dragon, Ox
Historical Events for the Year 1322
- 6th January Star Sign » Stephen Uroš III Dečanski of Serbia called Stephen Uroš III is crowned Kingdom of Serbia (medieval) named King of Serbia.
- 13th February Star Sign » The central tower of Ely Cathedral falls on the night of 12th-13th.
- 16th March Star Sign » The Battle of Boroughbridge take place in the Despenser Wars.
- 28th September Star Sign » Louis IV, Holy Roman Emperor defeats Frederick I of Austria (Habsburg) named Frederick I of Austria in the Battle of Mühldorf.
- 8th October Star Sign » Mladen II Šubić of Bribir, defeated in the battle of Bliska, is arrested by the Parliament.
Famous Deaths in History for 1322
- 3rd January » Philip V of France (b. 1292)
- 16th March » Humphrey de Bohun, 4th Earl of Hereford, English politician, Lord High Constable of England (b. 1276)
- 22nd March » Thomas, 2nd Earl of Lancaster, English politician (b. 1278)
- 14th April » Bartholomew de Badlesmere, 1st Baron Badlesmere, English soldier and politician, Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports (b. 1275)
- 17th September » Robert III, Count of Flanders (b. 1249)
Year 1322 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month