Chinese Zodiac Signs 1449 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1449 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Snake
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Snake people possess great wisdom and are percieved as being deep. Saying little but when they speak then it matters. Having good financial fortune is why they don't have to worry about money. Vanity, stingyness and selfishness are the bad traits of a Snake. Being conscious of their own good fortune Snakes have amazing sympathy and readiness to help for others not so well off. Snakes like to rely on their own judgement and hate being judged by others. This is why they have a tendency to ovedo things as a result. Great passion and intensity can be found in Snakes when you look under the surface. They hate to fail and have much determination in achieving their goals. Snakes ted to be good looking. Fickleness is the most common reason for relationship problems.
- Astrology character and traits of Snake sign:
Quiet, wise, deep thinking, intuitive, vain, stingy, seem calm, intense, passionate, intuitive, regulated and shrewd.
1449 Zodiac Sign Snake Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1449 then your astrological sign is Snake. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Snake are: Monkey, Rooster, Ox, Dragon
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Snake are: Pig
Historical Events for the Year 1449
- 6th January Star Sign » Constantine XI Palaiologos e.g Constantine XI is crowned List of Byzantine emperors named Byzantine Emperor at Mystras.
- 20th May Star Sign » The Battle of Alfarrobeira is fought, establishing the House of Braganza as a principal royal family of Portugal.
- 1st September Star Sign » Tumu Crisis Mongol Empire known as Mongols capture the Emperor of China.
Famous Birthdays in 1449
- 21st October » George Plantagenet, 1st Duke of Clarence, Irish-English son of Cecily Neville, Duchess of York (d. 1478)
Famous Deaths in History for 1449
- 27th October » Ulugh Beg, Persian astronomer, mathematician, and sultan (b. 1394)
Year 1449 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month