Chinese Zodiac Signs 1541 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1541 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Ox
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Ox you will have qualities such as patience, being taciturn and motivate others to reach higher levels of confidence. Eccentric by nature Oxes sometimes anger too easily. Most have strong opinions coupled with fierce tempers. They don't speak often but when they do it's quite eloquent. Oxes are strong mentally and physically. In everyday life Oxes are easygoing. Stubborness often brings them more harm than good. Failing or being opposed in their beliefs does not sit well for an Ox.
- Astrology character and traits of Ox sign:
Calm, relaxed, patient, self-assured, sincere, brave, intelligent, sociable, alert, can anger easily, bigoted and resolute.
1541 Zodiac Sign Ox Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1541 then your astrological sign is Ox. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Ox are: Rat, Rooster, Pig, Snake
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Ox are: Goat, Horse, Dog
Historical Events for the Year 1541
- 15th January Star Sign » King Francis I of France gives Jean-François Roberval a commission to settle the province of New France (Canada) and provide for the spread of the "Holy Catholic faith".
- 12th February Star Sign » Santiago, Chile is founded by Pedro de Valdivia.
- 7th April Star Sign » Francis Xavier leaves Lisbon on a mission to the Portugal named Portuguese East Indies.
- 8th May Star Sign » Hernando de Soto reaches the Mississippi River and names it 'Río de Espíritu Santo'.
- 26th June Star Sign » Francisco Pizarro is assassination called assassinated in Lima by the son of his former companion and later antagonist, Diego Almagro the younger. Almagro is later caught and executed.
- 23rd August Star Sign » French explorer Jacques Cartier lands near Quebec City in his third voyage to Canada.
- 29th August Star Sign » The Ottoman Turks capture Buda, the capital of the Hungarian Kingdom.
- 11th September Star Sign » Santiago, Chile, is destroyed by indigenous warriors, led by Michimalonco.
- 13th September Star Sign » After three years of exile, John Calvin returns to Geneva to reform the church under a body of doctrine known as Calvinism.
- 30th September Star Sign » Spanish conquistador Hernando de Soto and his forces enter Tula people named Tula territory in present-day western Arkansas, encountering fierce resistance.
- 10th December Star Sign » Thomas Culpeper and Francis Dereham are executed for having affairs with Catherine Howard, Queen of England and wife of Henry VIII of England e.g Henry VIII.
Famous Birthdays in 1541
- 26th January » Florent Chrestien, French poet (d. 1596)
- 8th April » Michele Mercati, Italian physician (d. 1593)
Famous Deaths in History for 1541
- 27th May » Margaret Pole, Countess of Salisbury (b. 1473)
- 26th June » Francisco Pizarro, Spanish explorer and politician (b. 1471)
- 4th July » Pedro de Alvarado, Spanish general and explorer (b. 1495)
- 1st August » Simon Grynaeus, German theologian and scholar (b. 1493)
- 24th September » Paracelsus, German-Swiss physician, botanist, and chemist (b. 1493)
- 18th October » Margaret Tudor, English wife of James IV of Scotland (b. 1489)
- 10th December » Thomas Culpeper, English courtier (b. 1514)
- 10th December » Francis Dereham, English courtier
Year 1541 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month