Chinese Zodiac Signs 1558 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1558 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Horse
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Horse tend to be extroverted and popular! Talking is one of their favorite activities. Wise, perceptive and cheerful Horses are good at managing their money. Talented with their hands and having a weakness for the opposite sex. Areas where to improve for Horses would be hod bloodedness and impationce. Horses love large crowds and entertainment. Sometimes even entertaining large crowds.
- Astrology character and traits of Horse sign:
Hard working, independent, popular, sociable, intelligent, perceptive, talented, spiritual, vital, selfish and impatient.
1558 Zodiac Sign Horse Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1558 then your astrological sign is Horse. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Horse are: Goat, Dog, Tiger
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Horse are: Rat, Ox
Historical Events for the Year 1558
- 7th January Star Sign » France takes Siege of Calais (1558) or Calais, the last continental possession of Kingdom of England called England.
- 24th April Star Sign » Mary, Queen of Scots, marries the Dauphin of France, Francis II of France called François, at Notre Dame de Paris.
- 13th July Star Sign » Battle of Gravelines (1558) Battle of Gravelines: In France, Spain Spanish forces led by Count Lamoral, Count of Egmont Lamoral of Egmont defeat the French forces of Marshal Paul de Thermes at Gravelines.
- 9th October Star Sign » Mérida, Mérida or Mérida is founded in Venezuela.
- 17th October Star Sign » Poczta Polska, the Polish postal service, Postage stamps and postal history of Poland named is founded.
- 17th November » Elizabethan era begins: Queen Mary I of England dies and is succeeded by her half-sister Elizabeth I of England.
Famous Birthdays in 1558
- 22nd May » Françoise de Cezelli, French soldier (d. 1615)
- 11th July » Robert Greene (dramatist) or Robert Greene, English author and playwright (d. 1592)
- 9th September » Philippe Emmanuel, Duke of Mercœur (d. 1602)
- 12th October » Maximilian III, Archduke of Austria (d. 1618)
- 3rd November » Thomas Kyd, English author and playwright (d. 1594)
Famous Deaths in History for 1558
- 25th February » Eleanor of Austria (b. 1498)
- 24th March » Anna van Egmont, Dutch wife of William the Silent (b. 1533)
- 25th March » Marcos de Niza, French friar and explorer (b. 1495)
- 18th April » Roxelana, Ottoman wife of Suleiman the Magnificent (b. 1500)
- 20th April » Johannes Bugenhagen, German priest and theologian (b. 1485)
- 31st May » Philip Hoby, English general and diplomat (b. 1505)
- 21st June » Piero Strozzi, Italian general (b. 1510)
- 21st September » Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor (b. 1500)
- 18th October » Mary of Hungary (governor of the Netherlands) e.g Mary of Hungary (b. 1505)
- 21st October » Julius Caesar Scaliger, Italian physician and scholar (b. 1484)
- 17th November » Mary I of England (b. 1516)
- 17th November » Reginald Pole, English cardinal (b. 1500)
- 28th December » Hermann Finck, German organist and composer (b. 1527)
Year 1558 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month