Chinese Zodiac Signs 1559 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1559 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Goat
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Sheep people have elegance and great talent in the arts. At first glance the Sheep zodiacs seem to be better off than other signs. But if you take into consideration that Sheep are shy, pessimistic and having a hard time figuring life out. Timid by nature usually Sheep are very religious people. Introvert mostly they can be clumsy doing speeches. Having great passion towards their beliefs and passions. Sheep are very good at what they do professionally, that is also why they have no worries about material things. Wise yet gentle Sheep are compassionate people.
- Astrology character and traits of Sheep sign:
Elegant, artistic, gentle, compassionate, honest, creative, genuine, dependent on material comforts and pessimistic.
1559 Zodiac Sign Goat Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1559 then your astrological sign is Goat. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Goat are: Horse, Rabbit, Pig, Dragon
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Goat are: Ox
Historical Events for the Year 1559
- 15th January Star Sign » Elizabeth I of England Elizabeth I is crowned List of English monarchs Queen of England in Westminster Abbey, London London, England.
- 3rd April Star Sign » The Peace of Cateau-Cambrésis treaty is signed, ending the Italian Wars.
- 2nd May Star Sign » John Knox returns from exile to Scotland to become the leader of the nascent Scottish Reformation.
- 30th June Star Sign » King Henry II of France is mortally wounded in a jousting match against Gabriel de Montgomery.
- 22nd August Star Sign » Bartolomé Carranza, Spain called Spanish archbishop, is arrested for Heresy in Christianity or heresy.
Famous Birthdays in 1559
- 18th February » Isaac Casaubon, Swiss philologist and scholar (d. 1614)
- 22nd July » Lawrence of Brindisi, Italian priest and saint (d. 1619)
- 21st September » Cigoli, Italian painter and architect (d. 1613)
- 13th November » Albert VII, Archduke of Austria (d. 1621)
Famous Deaths in History for 1559
- 1st January » Christian III of Denmark (b. 1503)
- 25th January » Christian II of Denmark (b. 1481)
- 16th March » Anthony St Leger (Lord Deputy of Ireland) or Anthony St. Leger, English-Irish politician Lord Deputy of Ireland (b. 1496)
- 23rd March » Gelawdewos, Ethiopian emperor (b. 1521)
- 30th March » Adam Ries, German mathematician (b. 1492)
- 10th July » Henry II of France (b. 1519)
- 18th August » Pope Paul IV (b. 1476)
- 7th September » Robert Estienne, English-French printer and scholar (b. 1503)
- 10th September » Anthony Denny, English politician (b. 1501)
- 2nd October » Jacquet of Mantua, French-Italian composer (b. 1483)
- 18th November » Cuthbert Tunstall, English bishop (b. 1474)
Year 1559 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month