Chinese Zodiac Signs 1579 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1579 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Rabbit
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Rabbit people have ambition and good articulation. This year is considered to be a lucky year and people born in it will be have many talents. Virtuous yet reserved with wonderfull taste. Rabbits are trusted and often get admiration from those around them. Usually doing good financially. Sometimes gossiping too much but being tactful most of the time. Being kind is maybe the reason why they almost never lose their temper. Business is one are where Rabbits excell. Sticking to their word plays great importance all around. Gambling is not a thing you would find a conservative and wise rabbit be doing.
- Astrology character and traits of Rabbit sign:
Pleasant, articulate, talented, discerning, psychic, conservative, successful, ambitious and sensitive.
1579 Zodiac Sign Rabbit Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1579 then your astrological sign is Rabbit. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Rabbit are: Dog, Pig, Tiger, Goat
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Rabbit are: Rooster, Rat
Historical Events for the Year 1579
- 6th January Star Sign » The Union of Arras is signed.
- 23rd January Star Sign » The Union of Utrecht forms a Protestantism named Protestant republic in the Netherlands.
- 17th June Star Sign » Francis Drake e.g Sir Francis Drake claims a land he calls 'New Albion e.g Nova Albion' (modern California) for England.
- 26th June Star Sign » Livonian campaign of Stephen Báthory begins.
- 8th July Star Sign » Our Lady of Kazan, a holy icon of the Russian Orthodox Church, is discovered underground in the city of Kazan, Tatarstan.
Famous Birthdays in 1579
- 13th July » Arthur Dee, English physician and chemist (d. 1651)
- 1st August » Luis Vélez de Guevara, Spanish author and playwright (d. 1644)
- 18th August » Countess Charlotte Flandrina of Nassau (d. 1640)
- 11th November » Frans Snyders, Flemish painter (d. 1657)
- 9th December » Martin de Porres, Peruvian saint (d. 1639)
Famous Deaths in History for 1579
- 25th June » Hatano Hideharu, Japanese warlord (b. 1541)
- 5th August » Stanislaus Hosius, Polish cardinal (b. 1504)
- 15th November » Ferenc Dávid, Hungarian preacher, founded the Unitarian Church of Transylvania (b. 1510)
- 21st November » Thomas Gresham, English merchant and financier (b. 1519)
Year 1579 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month