Chinese Zodiac Signs 1608 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1608 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Monkey
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Monkey people are the geniuses of the cycle with erratic behaviours. Skillful, clever with a flexible mind that leads to being very inventive and original in thought. Solving difficult problems is what they do. There are certain type of fields that do not suit Monkeys well because of their habit of beint too agreeable. Getting things done and doing them fast is a goal of every Monkey. But when things don't get started immediately or move along fast they get impatient and discouraged to the point of abandoning projects. Bad habbit wise Monkeys tend to look down on other people. Having strong common sense Monkeys make good decisions. They have a thirst for knowledge. Add to this am excellent memorie. Having a strong will in many life situatuins Monkeys anger disappears fast once they cooled down.
- Astrology character and traits of Monkey sign:
Intelligent, desire for knowledge, skillful, inventive, curious, daring, easily discouraged, strong willed and vain.
1608 Zodiac Sign Monkey Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1608 then your astrological sign is Monkey. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Monkey are: Snake, Rat, Dragon
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Monkey are: Tiger
Historical Events for the Year 1608
- 7th January Star Sign » Fire destroys Jamestown, Virginia.
- 17th January Star Sign » Emperor of Ethiopia Emperor Susenyos of Ethiopia Susenyos surprises an Oromo people Oromo army at Ebenat; his army reportedly kills 12,000 Oromo at the cost of 400 of his men.
- 18th March Star Sign » Susenyos of Ethiopia called Susenyos is formally crowned Emperor of Ethiopia.
- 14th May Star Sign » The Protestant Union is founded in Auhausen.
- 3rd June Star Sign » Samuel de Champlain completes his third voyage to New France at Tadoussac, Quebec.
- 3rd July » Québec City is founded by Samuel de Champlain.
- 30th July Star Sign » At Fort Ticonderoga known as Ticonderoga (now Crown Point, New York), Samuel de Champlain shoots and kills two Iroquois chiefs. This was to set the tone for France called French-Iroquois relations for the next one hundred years.
- 24th August Star Sign » The first official English representative to India lands in Surat.
- 10th September Star Sign » John Smith (explorer) named John Smith is elected council president of Jamestown, Virginia.
Famous Birthdays in 1608
- 28th January » Giovanni Alfonso Borelli, Italian physiologist and physicist (d. 1679)
- 5th February » Gaspar Schott, German mathematician (d. 1666)
- 6th February » António Vieira, Portuguese philosopher (d. 1697)
- 25th April » Gaston, Duke of Orléans (d. 1660)
- 15th May » René Goupil, French-American missionary (d. 1642)
- 13th July » Ferdinand III, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1657)
- 14th July » George Goring, Lord Goring, English general (d. 1657)
- 20th September » Jean-Jacques Olier, French priest and mystic, founded the Society of Saint-Sulpice (d. 1657)
- 15th October » Evangelista Torricelli, Italian physicist and mathematician (d. 1647)
- 6th December » George Monck, 1st Duke of Albemarle, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1670)
- 9th December » John Milton, English poet and philosopher (d. 1674)
Famous Deaths in History for 1608
- 29th January » Frederick I, Duke of Württemberg (b. 1557)
- 13th February » Konstanty Wasyl Ostrogski, Lithuanian prince (b. 1526)
- 26th February » John Still, English bishop (b. 1543)
- 12th March » Kōriki Kiyonaga, Japanese daimyo (b. 1530)
- 19th April » Thomas Sackville, 1st Earl of Dorset, English politician, Lord High Treasurer (b. 1536)
- 14th May » Charles III, Duke of Lorraine (b. 1543)
- 19th June » Alberico Gentili, Italian jurist (b. 1551)
- 18th July » Joachim III Frederick, Elector of Brandenburg (b. 1546)
- 25th July » Pomponio Nenna, Italian composer (b. 1556)
- 19th October » Martin Delrio, Flemish theologian and author (b. 1551)
Year 1608 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month