Chinese Zodiac Signs 1610 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1610 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Dog
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Dog people have the best traits in human nature. With deep sense of loyalty and honesty they inspire other people to be better. Your secrets will always be safe with a Dog sign. At the same time Dog zodiacs tend to be selfish, stubborn and eccentric. Moeny somhow come to them even though gaining wealth is not one of their priorities. Around big crowds Dogs can get emotionally cold and distant. Having a one on one is the best way to get Dog people to shine. Dogs can sometimes be too pessimistic in finding fault in many areas. They speak their minds with no regards to the consequences. Dog people make good leaders.
- Astrology character and traits of Dog sign:
Loyal, honest, trustworthy, faithful, ethical, sharp tongue, fault finder, selfish and stubborn.
1610 Zodiac Sign Dog Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1610 then your astrological sign is Dog. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Dog are: Rabbit, Tiger, Horse, Pig
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Dog are: Dragon, Ox
Historical Events for the Year 1610
- 7th January Star Sign » Galileo Galilei makes his first observation of the four Galilean moons: Ganymede (moon) Ganymede, Callisto (moon) Callisto, Io (moon) Io and Europa (moon) Europa, although he is not able to distinguish the last two until the following day.
- 14th May Star Sign » Henry IV of France is assassinated, bringing Louis XIII to the throne.
- 4th July Star Sign » The Battle of Klushino is fought between forces of the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth and Tsardom of Russia or Russia during the Polish-Muscovite War (1605-1618) known as Polish-Muscovite War.
- 5th July Star Sign » John Guy (governor) known as John Guy sets sail from Bristol with 39 other colonists for Newfoundland (island) called Newfoundland.
- 2nd August Star Sign » Henry Hudson sails into what is now known as Hudson Bay thinking he had made it through the Northwest Passage and reached the Pacific Ocean.
- 9th August Star Sign » The Anglo-Powhatan Wars or First Anglo-Powhatan War begins in Colony of Virginia known as colonial Virginia.
- 17th October Star Sign » French king Louis XIII is crowned in Rheims.
Famous Birthdays in 1610
- 13th January » Archduchess Maria Anna of Austria (1610–1665) named Archduchess Maria Anna of Austria (d. 1665)
- 21st January » Elizabeth Fones, English-American settler (d. 1673)
- 1st April » Charles de Saint-Évremond, French soldier and critic (d. 1703)
- 22nd April » Pope Alexander VIII (d. 1691)
- 18th May » Stefano della Bella, Italian engraver (d. 1664)
- 3rd October » Gabriel Lalemant, French-Canadian missionary and saint (d. 1649)
- 6th October » Charles de Sainte-Maure, duc de Montausier, French soldier (d. 1690)
- 19th October » James Butler, 1st Duke of Ormonde, English-Irish general, academic, and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1688)
- 9th December » Baldassare Ferri, Italian singer and actor (d. 1680)
- 12th December » Basil of Ostrog, Serbian monk and saint (d. 1671)
- 18th December » Charles du Fresne, sieur du Cange, French philologist and historian (d. 1688)
Famous Deaths in History for 1610
- 15th April » Robert Persons, English priest (b. 1546)
- 11th May » Matteo Ricci, Italian priest and mathematician (b. 1552)
- 14th May » Henry IV of France (b. 1553)
- 19th May » Thomas Sanchez, Spanish priest and theologian (b. 1550)
- 27th May » François Ravaillac, French assassin of Henry IV of France (b. 1578)
- 18th July » Caravaggio, Italian painter (b. 1573)
- 5th August » Alonso García de Ramón, Spanish soldier and politician, Royal Governor of Chile (b. 1552)
- 14th October » Amago Yoshihisa, Japanese daimyo (b. 1540)
- 2nd November » Richard Bancroft, English archbishop and academic (b. 1544)
- 3rd December » Honda Tadakatsu, Japanese general and daimyo (b. 1548)
- 31st December » Ludolph van Ceulen, German-Dutch mathematician (b. 1540)
Year 1610 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month