Chinese Zodiac Signs 1690 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1690 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Horse
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Horse tend to be extroverted and popular! Talking is one of their favorite activities. Wise, perceptive and cheerful Horses are good at managing their money. Talented with their hands and having a weakness for the opposite sex. Areas where to improve for Horses would be hod bloodedness and impationce. Horses love large crowds and entertainment. Sometimes even entertaining large crowds.
- Astrology character and traits of Horse sign:
Hard working, independent, popular, sociable, intelligent, perceptive, talented, spiritual, vital, selfish and impatient.
1690 Zodiac Sign Horse Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1690 then your astrological sign is Horse. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Horse are: Goat, Dog, Tiger
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Horse are: Rat, Ox
Historical Events for the Year 1690
- 6th January Star Sign » Joseph I, Holy Roman Emperor e.g Joseph, son of Leopold I, Holy Roman Emperor or Emperor Leopold I, becomes King of the Romans.
- 3rd February Star Sign » The colony of Massachusetts issues the first paper money in the Americas.
- 15th February Star Sign » Constantin Cantemir, Prince of Moldavia and the Holy Roman Empire sign a secret treaty in Sibiu, stipulating that Moldavia would support the actions led by the House of Habsburg against the Ottoman Empire.
- 8th June Star Sign » Yadi Sakat, a Siddi general, razes the Mazagon Fort in Mumbai.
- 1st July Star Sign » Glorious Revolution: Battle of the Boyne in Ireland (as reckoned under the Julian calendar).
- 12th July Star Sign » Battle of the Boyne (Gregorian calendar) The armies of William III of England e.g William III defeat those of the former James II of England named James II.
- 24th August Star Sign » Job Charnock of the East India Company establishes a factory in Kolkata named Calcutta, an event formerly considered the founding of the city (in 2003 the Calcutta High Court ruled that the city has no birthday).
- 25th September Star Sign » 'Publick Occurrences Both Forreign and Domestick', the first newspaper to appear in the Americas, is published for the first and only time.
Famous Birthdays in 1690
- 22nd January » Nicolas Lancret, French painter (d. 1743)
- 1st February » Francesco Maria Veracini, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1768)
- 3rd February » Richard Rawlinson, English minister (d. 1755)
- 18th March » Christian Goldbach, Prussian mathematician (d. 1764)
- 22nd April » John Carteret, 2nd Earl Granville, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1763)
- 11th June » Giovanni Antonio Giay, Italian composer (d. 1764)
- 12th September » Peter Dens, Flemish theologian and academic (d. 1775)
- 15th September » Ignazio Prota, Italian composer and educator (d. 1748)
- 28th October » Peter Tordenskjold, Norwegian admiral (d. 1720)
- 29th October » Martin Folkes, English mathematician and astronomer (d. 1754)
- 22nd November » François Colin de Blamont, French pianist and composer (d. 1760)
- 24th November » Charles Theodore Pachelbel, German organist and composer (d. 1750)
- 29th November » Christian August, Prince of Anhalt-Zerbst (d. 1747)
- 1st December » Philip Yorke, 1st Earl of Hardwicke, English lawyer and politician, Lord Chancellor named Lord Chancellor of the United Kingdom (d. 1764)
- 23rd December » Pamheiba, Indian emperor (d. 1751)
Famous Deaths in History for 1690
- 3rd January » Hillel ben Naphtali Zevi, Lithuanian rabbi (b. 1615)
- 7th February » Sir William Morice, 1st Baronet, English politician (b. 1628)
- 22nd February » Charles Le Brun, French painter (b. 1619)
- 25th April » David Teniers the Younger, Flemish painter (b. 1610)
- 21st May » John Eliot (missionary) e.g John Eliot, English-American minister and missionary (b. 1604)
- 27th May » Giovanni Legrenzi, Italian organist and composer (b. 1626)
- 2nd September » Philip William, Elector Palatine, German husband of Landgravine Elisabeth Amalie of Hesse-Darmstadt (b. 1615)
- 3rd October » Robert Barclay, Scottish apologist and politician, 2nd List of colonial governors of New Jersey or Governor of East Jersey (b. 1648)
- 15th October » Juan de Valdés Leal, Spanish painter and illustrator (b. 1622)
- 17th November » Charles de Sainte-Maure, duc de Montausier, French general and politician (b. 1610)
Year 1690 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month