Chinese Zodiac Signs 1699 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1699 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Rabbit
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Rabbit people have ambition and good articulation. This year is considered to be a lucky year and people born in it will be have many talents. Virtuous yet reserved with wonderfull taste. Rabbits are trusted and often get admiration from those around them. Usually doing good financially. Sometimes gossiping too much but being tactful most of the time. Being kind is maybe the reason why they almost never lose their temper. Business is one are where Rabbits excell. Sticking to their word plays great importance all around. Gambling is not a thing you would find a conservative and wise rabbit be doing.
- Astrology character and traits of Rabbit sign:
Pleasant, articulate, talented, discerning, psychic, conservative, successful, ambitious and sensitive.
1699 Zodiac Sign Rabbit Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1699 then your astrological sign is Rabbit. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Rabbit are: Dog, Pig, Tiger, Goat
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Rabbit are: Rooster, Rat
Historical Events for the Year 1699
- 26th January Star Sign » Treaty of Karlowitz is signed.
- 16th February Star Sign » First Leopold I, Holy Roman Emperor called Leopoldine Diploma is issued by the Holy Roman Emperor, recognizing the Greek Catholic clergy enjoyed the same privileges as Roman Catholic priests in the Principality of Transylvania (1570–1711) or Principality
- 13th April Star Sign » Guru Gobind Singh Ji, the Tenth Sikh Guru, Created Khalsa on this day at Anandpur Sahib, Punjab.
- 14th April Star Sign » Khalsa: The Sikh religion was formalised as the Khalsa - the brotherhood of Warrior-Saints - by Guru Gobind Singh in Northern India, in accordance with the Nanakshahi calendar.
Famous Birthdays in 1699
- 2nd January » Osman III, Ottoman sultan (d. 1757)
- 14th January » Jakob Adlung, German organist, historian, and theorist (d. 1762)
- 23rd March » John Bartram, American botanist and explorer (d. 1777)
- 25th March » Johann Adolph Hasse, German singer-songwriter (d. 1783)
- 13th May » Sebastião José de Carvalho e Melo, 1st Marquis of Pombal, Portuguese politician, Prime Minister of Portugal (d. 1782)
- 14th May » Hans Joachim von Zieten, Prussian general (d. 1786)
- 6th June » Johann Georg Estor, German historian and theorist (d. 1773)
- 20th June » William Gustav of Anhalt-Dessau (d. 1737)
- 26th June » Marie Thérèse Rodet Geoffrin, famous French salon hostess of the French Enlightenment known as Enlightenment (d. 1777)
- 2nd November » Jean-Baptiste-Siméon Chardin, French painter (d. 1779)
- 13th November » Jan Zach, Czech violinist, organist, and composer (d. 1773)
- 8th December » Maria Josepha of Austria (d. 1757)
- 17th December » Charles-Louis Mion, French composer (d. 1775)
- 19th December » William Bowyer (printer) or William Bowyer, English printer (d. 1777)
Famous Deaths in History for 1699
- 21st January » Obadiah Walker, English academic (b. 1616)
- 27th February » Charles Paulet, 1st Duke of Bolton, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Hampshire (b. 1625)
- 12th March » Peder Griffenfeld, Danish politician (b. 1635)
- 21st April » Jean Racine, French playwright (b. 1639)
- 22nd April » Hans Erasmus Aßmann, German poet (b. 1646)
- 12th May » Lucas Achtschellinck, Flemish painter (b. 1626)
- 15th May » Sir Edward Petre, 3rd Baronet, English politician (b. 1631)
- 22nd June » Josiah Child, English merchant, economist, and politician (b. 1630)
- 25th August » Christian V of Denmark (b. 1646)
- 9th November » Hortense Mancini, English mistress of Charles II of England (b. 1646)
- 29th November » Patrick Gordon, Scottish-Russian general (b. 1635)
Year 1699 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month