Chinese Zodiac Signs 1700 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1700 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Dragon
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Dragon people are stubborn, energetic, healthy, short tempered and excitable. Brave and honest to the bone Dragons inspire confidence and trust in others. The most eccentric and also a little sensitive zodiac sign is that of the Dragon. Dragons have realistic views of the world and would hardly ever borrow money. Being easily excitable and energetic can sometimes give others advantage over the soft hearted Dragons.
- Astrology character and traits of Dragon sign:
Honorable, brave, healthy, intelligent, enthusiastic, independent, flamboyant, energetic, excitable, eccentric and short tempered.
1700 Zodiac Sign Dragon Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1700 then your astrological sign is Dragon. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Dragon are: Rooster, Monkey, Rat, Goat, Snake
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Dragon are: Dog
Historical Events for the Year 1700
- 1st January Star Sign » Russia begins using the Anno Domini era and no longer uses the Anno Mundi era of the Byzantine Empire.
- 26th January Star Sign » The Richter magnitude scale e.g magnitude 9 Cascadia Earthquake takes place off the west coast of the North America, as evidenced by Japanese records.
- 27th February Star Sign » The island of New Britain is discovered.
- 28th February Star Sign » Today is followed by March 1 in Sweden, thus creating the Swedish calendar.
- 1st March Star Sign » Sweden introduces its own Swedish calendar, in an attempt to gradually merge into the Gregorian calendar, reverts to the Julian calendar on this date in 1712, and introduces the Gregorian Calendar on this date in 1753.
Famous Birthdays in 1700
- 14th January » Picander, German poet (d. 1764)
- 2nd February » Johann Christoph Gottsched, German author and critic (d. 1766)
- 8th February » Daniel Bernoulli, Dutch-Swiss mathematician and physicist (d. 1782)
- 13th March » Michel Blavet, French flute player and composer (d. 1768)
- 7th May » Gerard van Swieten, Dutch-American physician (d. 1772)
- 12th May » Luigi Vanvitelli, Italian architect and engineer, designed the Palace of Caserta and Royal Palace of Milan (d. 1773)
- 19th May » José de Escandón, 1st Count of Sierra Gorda, Spanish politician (d. 1770)
- 22nd May » Michel-François Dandré-Bardon, French painter and illustrator (d. 1785)
- 26th May » Nicolaus Zinzendorf, German bishop (d. 1760)
- 13th August » Heinrich von Brühl, German politician (d. 1763)
- 18th August » Baji Rao I, Indian emperor (d. 1740)
- 9th September » Princess Anna Sophie of Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt (d. 1780)
- 11th September » James Thomson (poet) e.g James Thomson, Scottish poet and playwright (d. 1748)
- 30th September » Stanisław Konarski, Polish monk, poet, and playwright (d. 1773)
- 10th October » Lambert-Sigisbert Adam, French sculptor (d. 1759)
- 19th November » Jean-Antoine Nollet, French priest and physicist (d. 1770)
- 28th November » Nathaniel Bliss, English astronomer and mathematician (d. 1764)
- 28th November » Sophie Magdalene of Brandenburg-Kulmbach (d. 1770)
- 25th December » Leopold II, Prince of Anhalt-Dessau (d. 1758)
Famous Deaths in History for 1700
- 7th January » Raffaello Fabretti, Italian scholar and author (b. 1618)
- 12th January » Marguerite Bourgeoys, French saint (b. 1620)
- 12th February » Aleksei Shein, Russian general and politician (b. 1662)
- 5th May » Angelo Italia, Italian architect (b. 1628)
- 12th May » John Dryden, English poet, playwright, and critic (b. 1631)
- 15th May » John Hale (Beverly minister) known as John Hale, American minister (b. 1636)
- 15th September » André Le Nôtre, French gardener (b. 1613)
- 27th September » Pope Innocent XII (b. 1615)
- 1st November » Charles II of Spain (b. 1661)
- 25th November » Stephanus Van Cortlandt, American politician, 10th Mayor of New York City (b. 1643)
Year 1700 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month