Chinese Zodiac Signs 1736 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1736 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Dragon
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Dragon people are stubborn, energetic, healthy, short tempered and excitable. Brave and honest to the bone Dragons inspire confidence and trust in others. The most eccentric and also a little sensitive zodiac sign is that of the Dragon. Dragons have realistic views of the world and would hardly ever borrow money. Being easily excitable and energetic can sometimes give others advantage over the soft hearted Dragons.
- Astrology character and traits of Dragon sign:
Honorable, brave, healthy, intelligent, enthusiastic, independent, flamboyant, energetic, excitable, eccentric and short tempered.
1736 Zodiac Sign Dragon Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1736 then your astrological sign is Dragon. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Dragon are: Rooster, Monkey, Rat, Goat, Snake
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Dragon are: Dog
Historical Events for the Year 1736
- 26th January Star Sign » Stanislaus I of Poland abdicates his throne.
- 8th March Star Sign » Nader Shah, founder of the Afsharid dynasty, is crowned Shah of Iran.
- 26th May Star Sign » Battle of Ackia: British and Chickasaw soldiers repel a French colonization of the Americas French and Choctaw attack on the Chickasaw village of Ackia, near present-day Tupelo, Mississippi Tupelo, Mississippi. The French, under the governor of Louisiana
Famous Birthdays in 1736
- 19th January » James Watt, Scottish engineer (d. 1819)
- 25th January » Joseph Louis Lagrange, Italian-French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1813)
- 3rd February » Johann Georg Albrechtsberger, Austrian composer and theorist (d. 1809)
- 6th February » Franz Xaver Messerschmidt, German-Austrian sculptor (d. 1783)
- 29th February » Ann Lee, American religious leader, founded the Shakers (d. 1784)
- 20th March » Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke, Thai king (d. 1809)
- 29th May » Patrick Henry, American lawyer and politician, 1st Governor of Virginia (d. 1799)
- 3rd June » Ignaz Fränzl, German violinist and composer (d. 1811)
- 21st June » Enoch Poor, American general (d. 1780)
- 6th July » Daniel Morgan, American general and politician (d. 1802)
- 10th July » Maria, Duchess of Gloucester and Edinburgh (d. 1807)
- 15th August » Johann Christoph Kellner, German organist and composer (d. 1803)
- 12th September » Hsinbyushin, Burmese king (d. 1776)
- 15th September » Jean Sylvain Bailly, French astronomer, mathematician, and politician, 1st List of mayors of Paris e.g Mayor of Paris (d. 1793)
- 18th November » Carl Friedrich Christian Fasch, German harpsichord player and composer (d. 1800)
Famous Deaths in History for 1736
- 31st January » Filippo Juvarra, Italian architect, designed the Basilica of Superga (b. 1678)
- 7th February » Stephen Gray (scientist) called Stephen Gray, English astronomer (b. 1666)
- 16th March » Giovanni Battista Pergolesi, Italian organist and composer (b. 1710)
- 25th March » Nicholas Hawksmoor, English architect, designed Easton Neston and Christ Church, Spitalfields named Christ Church (b. 1661)
- 21st April » Prince Eugene of Savoy (b. 1663)
- 30th April » Johann Albert Fabricius, German scholar (b. 1668)
- 9th May » Diogo de Mendonça Corte-Real, Portuguese politician (b. 1658)
- 16th September » Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit, Polish-Dutch physicist and engineer, invented the Mercury-in-glass thermometer known as thermometer (b. 1686)
- 10th December » António Manoel de Vilhena, Portuguese military leader (b. 1663)
- 28th December » Antonio Caldara, Italian composer (b. 1670)
Year 1736 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month