Chinese Zodiac Signs 1759 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1759 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Rabbit
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Rabbit people have ambition and good articulation. This year is considered to be a lucky year and people born in it will be have many talents. Virtuous yet reserved with wonderfull taste. Rabbits are trusted and often get admiration from those around them. Usually doing good financially. Sometimes gossiping too much but being tactful most of the time. Being kind is maybe the reason why they almost never lose their temper. Business is one are where Rabbits excell. Sticking to their word plays great importance all around. Gambling is not a thing you would find a conservative and wise rabbit be doing.
- Astrology character and traits of Rabbit sign:
Pleasant, articulate, talented, discerning, psychic, conservative, successful, ambitious and sensitive.
1759 Zodiac Sign Rabbit Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1759 then your astrological sign is Rabbit. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Rabbit are: Dog, Pig, Tiger, Goat
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Rabbit are: Rooster, Rat
Historical Events for the Year 1759
- 11th January Star Sign » In Philadelphia e.g Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, the first American life insurance company is incorporated.
- 15th January Star Sign » The British Museum opens.
- 1st May Star Sign » Josiah Wedgwood founds the Wedgwood pottery company in Great Britain.
- 27th June Star Sign » General James Wolfe begins the siege of Quebec.
- 25th July Star Sign » French and Indian War: In Western New York, British forces capture Fort Niagara from the French, who subsequently abandon Fort Rouillé.
- 25th November » An Near East earthquakes of 1759 known as earthquake hits the Mediterranean destroying Beirut and Damascus and killing 30,000-40,000.
- 31st December Star Sign » Arthur Guinness signs a 9,000 year lease at Pound sterling named £45 per annum and starts brewing Guinness.
Famous Birthdays in 1759
- 25th January » Robert Burns, Scottish poet (d. 1796)
- 31st January » François Devienne, French flute player and composer (d. 1803)
- 15th February » Friedrich August Wolf, German philologist and critic (d. 1824)
- 20th February » Johann Christian Reil, German physician (d. 1813)
- 22nd March » Hedvig Elisabeth Charlotte of Holstein-Gottorp (d. 1818)
- 18th April » Jacques Widerkehr, French cellist and composer (d. 1823)
- 27th April » Mary Wollstonecraft, English author and philosopher (d. 1797)
- 13th May » Elizabeth Cavendish, Duchess of Devonshire (d. 1824)
- 15th May » Maria Theresia von Paradis, Austrian music performer and composer (d. 1824)
- 20th May » William Thornton, Virgin Islander-American architect, designed the United States Capitol (d. 1828)
- 28th May » William Pitt the Younger, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1806)
- 21st June » Alexander J. Dallas (statesman) named Alexander J. Dallas, American lawyer and politician, 6th United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1817)
- 19th July » Marianna Auenbrugger, Austrian pianist and composer (d. 1782)
- 19th July » Seraphim of Sarov, Russian monk and saint (d. 1833)
- 24th August » William Wilberforce, English politician and philanthropist (d. 1833)
- 15th September » Cornelio Saavedra, Argentinean general and politician (d. 1829)
- 19th September » William Kirby (entomologist) or William Kirby, English entomologist (d. 1850)
- 23rd September » Marie Clotilde of France (d. 1802)
- 4th October » Louis François Antoine Arbogast, French mathematician (d. 1803)
- 20th October » Chauncey Goodrich, American lawyer and politician (d. 1815)
- 25th October » Maria Feodorovna (Sophie Dorothea of Württemberg) named Maria Feodorovna, Russian wife of Paul I of Russia (d. 1828)
- 25th October » William Grenville, 1st Baron Grenville, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1834)
- 26th October » Georges Danton, French lawyer and politician, Ministry of Justice (France) named French Minister of Justice (d. 1794)
- 10th November » Friedrich Schiller, German poet, playwright, and historian (d. 1805)
- 27th November » Franz Krommer, Czech violinist and composer (d. 1831)
Famous Deaths in History for 1759
- 1st January » Jacques-Joachim Trotti, marquis de La Chétardie, French diplomat (b. 1705)
- 12th January » Anne, Princess Royal and Princess of Orange (b. 1709)
- 11th March » John Forbes (British Army officer) known as John Forbes, Scottish general (b. 1710)
- 14th April » George Frideric Handel, German-English organist and composer (b. 1685)
- 12th May » Lambert-Sigisbert Adam, French sculptor (b. 1700)
- 27th July » Pierre Louis Maupertuis, French mathematician and philosopher (b. 1698)
- 8th August » Carl Heinrich Graun, German tenor and composer (b. 1704)
- 10th August » Ferdinand VI of Spain (b. 1713)
- 24th August » Ewald Christian von Kleist, German poet and soldier (b. 1715)
- 10th September » Ferdinand Konščak, Croatian missionary and explorer (b. 1703)
- 13th September » James Wolfe, English general (b. 1727)
- 14th September » Louis-Joseph de Montcalm, French general (b. 1712)
- 10th October » Granville Elliott, English general (b. 1713)
- 13th October » John Henley, English clergyman (b. 1692)
- 29th November » Nicolaus I Bernoulli, Swiss mathematician and theorist (b. 1687)
Year 1759 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month