Chinese Zodiac Signs 1781 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1781 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Ox
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Ox you will have qualities such as patience, being taciturn and motivate others to reach higher levels of confidence. Eccentric by nature Oxes sometimes anger too easily. Most have strong opinions coupled with fierce tempers. They don't speak often but when they do it's quite eloquent. Oxes are strong mentally and physically. In everyday life Oxes are easygoing. Stubborness often brings them more harm than good. Failing or being opposed in their beliefs does not sit well for an Ox.
- Astrology character and traits of Ox sign:
Calm, relaxed, patient, self-assured, sincere, brave, intelligent, sociable, alert, can anger easily, bigoted and resolute.
1781 Zodiac Sign Ox Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1781 then your astrological sign is Ox. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Ox are: Rat, Rooster, Pig, Snake
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Ox are: Goat, Horse, Dog
Historical Events for the Year 1781
- 5th January Star Sign » American Revolutionary War: Richmond, Virginia, is burned by Kingdom of Great Britain or British naval forces led by Benedict Arnold.
- 6th January Star Sign » In the Battle of Jersey, the Great Britain or British defeat the last attempt by France to invade Jersey.
- 17th January Star Sign » American Revolutionary War: Battle of Cowpens Continental troops under Brigadier General Daniel Morgan defeat British forces under Lieutenant Colonel Banastre Tarleton at the battle in South Carolina.
- 3rd February Star Sign » American Revolutionary War: Kingdom of Great Britain British forces Capture of Sint Eustatius seize the Dutch Republic Dutch-owned Caribbean island Sint Eustatius.
- 1st March Star Sign » The Continental Congress adopts the Articles of Confederation.
- 13th March Star Sign » William Herschel discovers Uranus.
- 15th March Star Sign » American Revolutionary War: Battle of Guilford Courthouse Near present-day Greensboro, North Carolina called Greensboro, North Carolina, 1,900 United Kingdom or British troops under General Charles Cornwallis defeat an American force numbering 4,400.
- 29th April Star Sign » American Revolutionary War: Kingdom of Great Britain or British and Kingdom of France e.g French ships clash in the Battle of Fort Royal off the coast of Martinique.
- 3rd June Star Sign » Jack Jouett begins his midnight ride to warn Thomas Jefferson and the Virginia legislature of an impending raid by Banastre Tarleton.
- 5th August Star Sign » The Battle of Dogger Bank (1781) named Battle of Dogger Bank takes place.
- 4th September Star Sign » Los Angeles is founded as El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora La Reina de los Ángeles de Porciúncula (The Village of Our Lady, the Queen of the Angels of Porziuncola) by 44 Spanish settlers.
- 5th September Star Sign » Battle of the Chesapeake in the American Revolutionary War: The British Navy is repelled by the French Navy, contributing to the Siege of Yorktown called British surrender at Yorktown.
- 6th September Star Sign » The Battle of Groton Heights takes place, resulting in a Kingdom of Great Britain known as British victory.
- 28th September Star Sign » American forces backed by a French fleet begin the siege of Yorktown, Virginia, during the American Revolutionary War.
- 16th October Star Sign » George Washington captures Yorktown, Virginia called Yorktown, Virginia after the Siege of Yorktown.
- 17th October Star Sign » American Revolutionary War: British General Charles Cornwallis, 1st Marquess Cornwallis or Lord Charles Cornwallis surrenders at the Siege of Yorktown.
- 20th October Star Sign » Patent of Toleration, providing limited freedom of religion called freedom of worship, is approved in Habsburg Monarchy.
- 29th November Star Sign » The crew of the British slave ship 'Zong Massacre named Zong' murders 133 Africans by dumping them into the sea to claim insurance.
- 12th December Star Sign » American Revolutionary War: Second Battle of Ushant A British fleet led by HMS named Victory defeats a France or French fleet.
Year 1781 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month