Chinese Zodiac Signs 1782 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1782 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Tiger
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Tiger people are sensitive towards others feelings. Deep thinkers who share great sympathy with other people. One not so positive attribute of a Tiger is having a short temper. Even though people usually respect them, Tigers love their freedom and can get into conflict with different types of authority. Indecisiveness is a big reason for problems in the lives of Tigers. Leaving decisions to the last moment can result in bad choices. Powerful and courageous Tigers tend to seek adventure. In regards to other people they tend to be suspicious at times.
- Astrology character and traits of Tiger sign:
Sensitive, short tempered, courageous, hesitant, playful, tireless, cannot make up their mind and makes poor decisions.
1782 Zodiac Sign Tiger Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1782 then your astrological sign is Tiger. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Tiger are: Pig, Dog, Rabbit, Horse, Rooster
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Tiger are: Monkey
Historical Events for the Year 1782
- 7th January Star Sign » The first American commercial bank, the Bank of North America, opens.
- 11th January Star Sign » American Revolutionary War: French troops Siege of Brimstone Hill called begin a siege of a British garrison on Brimstone Hill in Saint Kitts.
- 15th January Star Sign » Superintendent of Finance Robert Morris (financier) Robert Morris goes before the United States Congress U.S. Congress to recommend establishment of a national mint (coin) mint and decimal coinage.
- 5th February Star Sign » Spain Spanish defeat United Kingdom British forces and Invasion of Minorca (1781) capture Minorca.
- 27th February Star Sign » American Revolutionary War: The House of Commons of Great Britain votes against further war in America.
- 8th March Star Sign » Gnadenhutten massacre Gnadenhütten massacre: Ninety-six Native Americans in the United States Native Americans in Gnadenhutten, Ohio Gnadenhutten, Ohio, who had converted to Christianity are killed by Pennsylvania militiamen in retaliation for raids carri
- 14th March Star Sign » Battle of Wuchale: Emperor Tekle Giyorgis I of Ethiopia e.g Tekle Giyorgis pacifies a group of Oromo people known as Oromo near Wuchale.
- 16th March Star Sign » American Revolutionary War: Spanish troops Battle of Roatán or capture the British-held island of Roatán.
- 27th March Star Sign » Charles Watson-Wentworth, 2nd Marquess of Rockingham becomes Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- 6th April Star Sign » King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke (Rama I) of Siam (modern day Thailand) founded the Chakri dynasty.
- 9th April Star Sign » American War of Independence: Battle of the Saintes begins.
- 21st April Star Sign » The city of Rattanakosin, now known internationally as Bangkok, is History of Bangkok or founded on the eastern bank of the Chao Phraya River by King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 6th May Star Sign » Construction begins on the Grand Palace, the royal residence of the Monarchy of Thailand known as King of Siam in Bangkok, at the command of King Buddha Yodfa Chulaloke.
- 20th June Star Sign » The Congress of the United States named U.S. Congress adopts the Great Seal of the United States.
- 1st July Star Sign » Raid on Lunenburg, Nova Scotia (1782) e.g Raid on Lunenburg: American privateers attack the British settlement of Lunenburg, Nova Scotia.
- 7th August Star Sign » George Washington orders the creation of the Badge of Military Merit to honor soldiers wounded in battle. It is later renamed to the more poetic Purple Heart.
- 19th August Star Sign » American Revolutionary War: Battle of Blue Licks: The last major engagement of the war, almost ten months after the surrender of the British commander Charles Cornwallis, 1st Marquess Cornwallis named Charles Cornwallis following the Siege of Yorktown.
- 13th September Star Sign » American Revolutionary War: Franco-Spanish troops launch the unsuccessful "grand assault" during the Great Siege of Gibraltar.
- 30th November Star Sign » American Revolutionary War: Treaty of Paris (1783) called Treaty of Paris In Paris, representatives from the United States and the Kingdom of Great Britain sign preliminary peace articles (later formalized as the 1783 Treaty of Paris).
Year 1782 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month