Chinese Zodiac Signs 1785 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1785 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Snake
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Snake people possess great wisdom and are percieved as being deep. Saying little but when they speak then it matters. Having good financial fortune is why they don't have to worry about money. Vanity, stingyness and selfishness are the bad traits of a Snake. Being conscious of their own good fortune Snakes have amazing sympathy and readiness to help for others not so well off. Snakes like to rely on their own judgement and hate being judged by others. This is why they have a tendency to ovedo things as a result. Great passion and intensity can be found in Snakes when you look under the surface. They hate to fail and have much determination in achieving their goals. Snakes ted to be good looking. Fickleness is the most common reason for relationship problems.
- Astrology character and traits of Snake sign:
Quiet, wise, deep thinking, intuitive, vain, stingy, seem calm, intense, passionate, intuitive, regulated and shrewd.
1785 Zodiac Sign Snake Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1785 then your astrological sign is Snake. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Snake are: Monkey, Rooster, Ox, Dragon
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Snake are: Pig
Historical Events for the Year 1785
- 7th January Star Sign » Frenchman Jean-Pierre Blanchard and American John Jeffries travel from Dover called Dover, England, to Calais e.g Calais, France, in a gas balloon.
- 20th January Star Sign » Invading Siamese forces attempt to exploit the political chaos in Vietnam, but are ambushed and annihilated at the Mekong River by the Tay Son in the Battle of Rạch Gầm-Xoài Mút.
- 27th January Star Sign » The University of Georgia is founded, the first public university in the United States.
- 1st May Star Sign » Kamehameha I, the king of Hawaii (island) e.g Hawaiokinai, defeats Kalanikūpule and establishes the Kingdom of Hawaiokinai.
- 15th June Star Sign » Pilâtre de Rozier named Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier, co-pilot of the first-ever manned flight (1783), and his companion, Pierre Romain, become the first-ever Casualty (person) named casualties of an air crash when their hot air balloon explodes during
- 6th July Star Sign » The United States dollar called dollar is unanimously chosen as the monetary unit for the United States.
- 28th November Star Sign » The Treaty of Hopewell is signed.
Famous Birthdays in 1785
- 4th January » Jacob Grimm, German author and philologist (d. 1863)
- 6th January » Andreas Mustoxydis, Greek historian and philologist (d. 1860)
- 10th February » Claude-Louis Navier, French physicist (d. 1836)
- 12th February » Pierre Louis Dulong, French physicist (d. 1838)
- 6th March » Karol Kurpiński, Polish composer and conductor (d. 1857)
- 7th March » Alessandro Manzoni, Italian author and poet (d. 1873)
- 11th March » John McLean, American jurist and politician, 6th United States Postmaster General (d. 1861)
- 27th March » Filippo Giudice Caracciolo, Italian cardinal (d. 1844)
- 27th March » Louis XVII of France (d. 1795)
- 4th April » Bettina von Arnim, German author (d. 1859)
- 19th April » Alexandre Pierre François Boëly, French pianist and composer (d. 1858)
- 26th April » John James Audubon, French-American ornithologist and painter (d. 1851)
- 18th May » John Wilson (Scottish writer) called John Wilson, Scottish author and critic (d. 1854)
- 6th July » William Hooker (botanist) e.g William Hooker, English botanist and academic (d. 1865)
- 14th July » Mordecai Manuel Noah, American journalist and diplomat (d. 1851)
- 15th August » Thomas De Quincey, English journalist and author (d. 1859)
- 23rd August » Oliver Hazard Perry, American commander (d. 1819)
- 15th October » José Miguel Carrera, Chilean general and politician (d. 1821)
- 18th October » Thomas Love Peacock, English author and poet (d. 1866)
- 20th October » George Ormerod, English historian and author (d. 1873)
- 18th November » David Wilkie (artist) or David Wilkie, Scottish painter and academic (d. 1841)
- 23rd November » Jan Roothaan, Dutch priest, 21st Superior-General of the Society of Jesus (d. 1853)
- 28th November » Victor de Broglie (1785–1870) or Victor de Broglie, French politician, 9th Prime Minister of France (d. 1870)
- 26th December » Étienne Constantin de Gerlache, Belgian lawyer and politician, 1st Prime Minister of Belgium (d. 1871)
Famous Deaths in History for 1785
- 3rd January » Baldassare Galuppi, Italian composer (b. 1706)
- 19th January » Jonathan Toup, English scholar and critic (b. 1713)
- 23rd January » Matthew Stewart (mathematician) or Matthew Stewart, Scottish mathematician (b. 1717)
- 14th April » William Whitehead (English poet) e.g William Whitehead, English poet and playwright (b. 1715)
- 8th May » Étienne François, duc de Choiseul, French general and politician, Prime Minister of France (b. 1719)
- 8th May » Pietro Longhi, Venetian painter (b. 1701)
- 2nd June » Jean Paul de Gua de Malves, French mathematician (b. 1713)
- 30th June » James Oglethorpe, English general and politician, 1st List of colonial governors of Georgia known as Colonial Governor of Georgia (b. 1696)
- 17th August » Jonathan Trumbull, American politician, 16th Governor of Connecticut (b. 1710)
- 20th August » Jean-Baptiste Pigalle, French sculptor (b. 1714)
- 26th August » George Germain, 1st Viscount Sackville, English soldier and politician, 3rd Secretary of State for the Colonies (b. 1716)
- 4th October » David Brearley, American judge and politician (b. 1703)
- 18th November » Louis Philippe I, Duke of Orléans (b. 1725)
- 25th November » Richard Glover (poet) called Richard Glover, English poet and politician (b. 1712)
- 28th November » William Whipple, American general and politician (b. 1730)
- 28th December » Peter Ernst Wilde, Polish-Estonian physician and journalist (b. 1732)
- 29th December » Johan Herman Wessel, Norwegian-Danish poet and playwright (b. 1742)
Year 1785 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month