Zodiac Signs April 1934 Birthstone
April Birthstones Astrology
- The April Birthstone is the Diamond. Diamonds are associated with desire and connection. Symbolizing everlasting love diamonds were once thought to bring courage. Diamond is called the traditional birthstone of April. Crystal quartz is considered the secondary birthstone for April.
April Zodiac Signs
- Month of April Zodiac Signs are Aries(until April 20) and Taurus(April 21 onwards).
- Aries (March 21 - April 19) Aries have an amazing inner drive and don't shy away from hard work if that is what it takes to get what they want. Having a great deal of drive and ambition is their trademark. Being very social and having a great sence of humor by nature makes it easy for Aroies to blend in anywhere. Creative with a very strong will. These individuals don't like to share their emotions or feelings with others. But this can change once you get to know them better.
Aries are compatible with: Gemini, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Capricorn and Pisces.
- Taurus (April 20 - May 19) The Taurus has great strength in physical and mental capacities. Maybe this is why stubbornness or being a stuborn bull is often associated with this star sign. Work wise being able to teac to others is one of their strengths, at least on some level due to the fact that they are sympathetic and loving.
Taurus is compatible with: Libra, Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn, Virgo and Pisces.
April Birth Flowers
- Month of April is associated with Sweet Pea(also withDaisy) flower which bloom in a wide range of soft colors as well as two tone colours. It is said to symbolise pleasure or good-bye. In the Victorian era, these birth flowers formed a part of the bouquet which was sent to someone to convey gratefulness. It is also a flower given between friends to keep a secret.
- Love, youth and purity. April Birth Flower Daisy conveys innocence and there are five common types.
Historical Events for April, 1934
- 12th » The strongest surface wind gust in the world at 231 mph, is measured on the summit of Mount Washington (New Hampshire) named Mount Washington, New Hampshire.
- 12th » The U.S. Auto-Lite Strike begins, culminating in a five-day melee between Ohio National Guard troops and 6,000 strike action or strikers and picketers.
Famous Birthdays on April in 1934
- 1st » Jim Ed Brown, American singer and guitarist (The Browns)
- 1st » Don Hastings, American actor, singer, and screenwriter
- 1st » Rod Kanehl, American baseball player (d. 2004)
- 1st » Marie Patterson, English union leader
- 1st » Vladimir Posner, French-American journalist
- 2nd » Paul Cohen (mathematician) called Paul Cohen, American mathematician (d. 2007)
- 2nd » Brian Glover, English wrestler and actor (d. 1997)
- 2nd » Carl Kasell, American journalist
- 3rd » Jane Goodall, English primatologist, ethologist, and anthropologist
- 3rd » Jim Parker (American football) named Jim Parker, American football player (d. 2005)
- 4th » Helen Hanft, American actress (d. 2013)
- 4th » Kronid Lyubarsky, Russian journalist and activist (d. 1996)
- 5th » John Carey (critic) called John Carey, English author and critic
- 5th » Roman Herzog, German politician, 7th President of Germany
- 5th » Moise Safra, Brazilian businessman and philanthropist, co-founded Banco Safra (d. 2014)
- 5th » Stanley Turrentine, American saxophonist and composer (d. 2000)
- 6th » Enrique Álvarez Félix, Mexican actor (d. 1996)
- 6th » Anton Geesink, Dutch martial artist (d. 2010)
- 6th » Guy Peellaert, Belgian painter, illustrator, and photographer (d. 2008)
- 7th » Ian Richardson, Scottish actor (d. 2007)
- 8th » Kisho Kurokawa, Japanese architect, designed the Nakagin Capsule Tower and Singapore Flyer (d. 2007)
- 9th » Bill Birch, New Zealand politician, 38th Minister of Finance (New Zealand) called New Zealand Minister of Finance
- 9th » Tom Phillis, Australian motorcycle racer (d. 1962)
- 10th » David Halberstam, American journalist and author (d. 2007)
- 10th » Richard Peck (writer) e.g Richard Peck, American author
- 11th » Mark Strand, Canadian-American poet
- 11th » Ron Pember, English actor, director and playwright
- 12th » Heinz Schneiter, Swiss footballer and manager
- 13th » John Muckler, Canadian ice hockey player, coach, and manager
- 14th » Fredric Jameson, American philosopher and theorist
- 16th » Vicar (comics) named Vicar, Chilean cartoonist (d. 2012)
- 16th » Richard Kershaw, English journalist (b. 2014)
- 16th » Geoffrey Owen, English journalist, academic, and businessman
- 16th » Robert Stigwood, Australian film producer
- 17th » Don Kirshner, American songwriter and producer (d. 2011)
- 17th » Peter Morris (surgeon) called Peter Morris, Australian-English surgeon
- 18th » James Drury, American actor
- 18th » George Shirley, American tenor
- 19th » Dickie Goodman, American record producer (d. 1989)
- 22nd » Nico Ladenis, Tanzanian-English chef
- 23rd » George Canseco, Filipino composer (d. 2004)
- 24th » John Cameron, Lord Coulsfield, Scottish judge
- 24th » Shirley MacLaine, American actress, singer, and dancer
- 25th » Peter McParland, Irish footballer and manager
- 25th » Denny Miller, American actor (d. 2014)
- 27th » Brennan Manning, American priest and author (d. 2013)
- 27th » Jean Valentine, American poet
- 28th » Lois Duncan, American author
- 28th » Diane Johnson, American-French author
- 29th » Luis Aparicio, Venezuelan-American baseball player
- 29th » Peter de la Billière, English general
- 29th » Erika Fisch, German sprinter and hurdler
- 29th » Pedro Pires, Cape Verdean politician, 3rd List of heads of state of Cape Verde called President of Cape Verde
- 29th » Bill Vander Zalm, Dutch-Canadian politician, 28th Premier of British Columbia
- 30th » Jerry Lordan, English singer-songwriter (d. 1995)
- 30th » Don McKenney, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
Famous Deaths for April 1934
- 28th » Charley Patton, American guitarist (b. 1887)
Year 1934 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of April Star Signs.
Year 1934 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month