Zodiac Signs February 1934 Birthstone
February Birthstones Astrology
- The February Birthstone is the Amethyst. It symbolizes piety, humility, spiritual wisdom, and sincerity. At one point in time, only royalty could wear the gem. Amethyst is said to be associated with good luck, humor, and health. Amethyst is called the traditional birthstone of February. Onyx is considered the secondary birthstone of February.
February Zodiac Signs
- Month of February Zodiac Signs are Aquarius(until February 18) and Pisces(February 19 onwards).
- Aquarius (January 21 - February 19) People born under this sign can sometimes leave an impression of being simple minded. However this is actually one of their positive qualities. This quality can result in being honest, loyal and dependable. Some other great attributes of the Aquarius are smarts and a drive towards independence.
Aquarius are compatible with: Aries, Gemini, Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius and other Aquarius.
- Pisces (February 20 - March 20) Pisces and Aquarius have some common qualities. Both tend to be honest and like to be low key in social situations. Neither likes to draw attention to themselves. People who are born under the sign of Pisces tend to be generous and passionate towards other people and their own goals.
Pisces are compatible with: Aries, Aquarius, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio and Capricorn.
February Birth Flowers
- Month of February is associated with St. Valentine's Day and red roses. However, the flower for the month is Violet. The flower symbolises faithfulness, humility and chastity. Gifting violets in the Victorian era conveyed the message: I'll always be true. The birth flower is found in shades of blue, mauve as well as yellow and cream.
- Faithfulness, Wisdom and Hope. Violets convey the meaning that you will always be true. February Birth Flower Violet comes in shades not only of Purple, which is what people commonly think of, but also of White.
Historical Events for February, 1934
- 2nd » The Export-Import Bank of the United States is incorporated.
- 9th » The Balkan Entente is formed.
- 12th » The Austrian Civil War begins.
- 12th » In Spain the national council of 'Juntas de Ofensiva Nacional-Sindicalista' decides to merge the movement with the 'Falange or Falange Española'.
- 13th » The Soviet Union named Soviet steamship 'Cheliuskin (ship) e.g Cheliuskin' sinks in the Arctic Ocean.
- 16th » The Austrian Civil War ends with the defeat of the Social Democratic Party of Austria or Social Democrats and the Republican Schutzbund.
- 23rd » Leopold III of Belgium or Leopold III becomes King of Belgium.
Famous Birthdays on February in 1934
- 1st » Nicolae Breban, Romanian author
- 1st » Bob Shane, American singer and guitarist (The Kingston Trio)
- 3rd » Juan Carlos Calabró, Argentinian actor (d. 2013)
- 4th » George Francis (footballer) called George Francis, English footballer
- 5th » Hank Aaron. American baseball player
- 5th » Viacheslav Aliabiev, Ukrainian footballer (d. 2009)
- 5th » Don Cherry, Canadian sportscaster
- 6th » Bernard Erhard, American voice actor (d. 2000)
- 7th » Eddie Fenech Adami, Maltese politician, 7th President of Malta
- 7th » King Curtis, American saxophonist and producer (d. 1971)
- 7th » Earl King, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (d. 2003)
- 9th » George Showell, English footballer (d. 2012)
- 9th » John Ziegler (ice hockey) called John Ziegler, American businessman
- 10th » Fleur Adcock, New Zealand poet
- 10th » Leonhard Merzin, Estonian actor (d. 1990)
- 11th » Mel Carnahan, American politician, 51st List of Governors of Missouri e.g Governor of Missouri (d. 2000)
- 11th » Tina Louise, American actress and singer
- 11th » Manuel Noriega, Panamanian general and politician, List of heads of state of Panama e.g Military Leader of Panama
- 11th » Mary Quant, English fashion designer
- 11th » John Surtees, English motorcycle racer and race car driver
- 11th » David Taylor (veterinarian) or David Taylor, English veterinarian and television host (d. 2013)
- 12th » Annette Crosbie, Scottish actress
- 12th » Anne Osborn Krueger, American economist and academic
- 12th » Bill Russell, American basketball player
- 13th » George Segal, American actor
- 14th » Michel Corboz, Swiss conductor
- 14th » Neil Davis (cameraman) named Neil Davis, Australian photographer and journalist (d. 1985)
- 14th » Florence Henderson, American actress and singer
- 15th » Graham Kennedy, Australian actor (d. 2005)
- 15th » Niklaus Wirth, Swiss computer scientist, created the Pascal (programming language) named Pascal programming language
- 15th » Abe Woodson, American football player and minister (d. 2014)
- 16th » August Coppola, American academic and author (d. 2009)
- 16th » Marlene Hagge, American golfer
- 17th » Alan Bates, English actor (d. 2003)
- 17th » Barry Humphries, Australian comedian, actor, and author
- 18th » Audre Lorde, American poet and activist (d. 1992)
- 18th » Heini Müller (footballer, born 1934) known as Heini Müller, German footballer
- 18th » Paco Rabanne, Spanish-French fashion designer
- 19th » Pierre Barouh, French singer-songwriter
- 19th » Carole Eastman, American actress and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 20th » Bobby Unser, American race car driver
- 21st » John Bourn, English civil servant and academic
- 21st » Rue McClanahan, American actress (d. 2010)
- 22nd » Sparky Anderson, American baseball player and manager (d. 2010)
- 23rd » Linda Cristal, Argentine-American actress
- 24th » Bettino Craxi, Italian politician, 45th Prime Minister of Italy (d. 2000)
- 24th » Linda Cristal, Argentinian-American actress
- 24th » Renata Scotto, Italian soprano and director
- 25th » Bernard Bresslaw, English actor (d. 1993)
- 25th » David E. Jeremiah, American admiral (d. 2013)
- 25th » Tony Lema, American golfer (d. 1966)
- 27th » Vincent Fourcade, French interior designer (d. 1992)
- 27th » Michiko Maeda, Japanese film and television actress
- 27th » N. Scott Momaday, American author
- 27th » Ralph Nader, American lawyer and politician
- 27th » Van Williams, American actor
- 28th » Willie Bobo, American drummer (d. 1983)
Famous Deaths for February 1934
- 13th » József Pusztai, Slovene-Hungarian poet and journalist (b. 1864)
- 17th » Albert I of Belgium (b. 1875)
- 17th » Siegbert Tarrasch, German chess player (b. 1862)
- 21st » Augusto César Sandino, Nicaraguan rebel leader (b. 1895)
- 22nd » Willem Kes, Dutch violinist and conductor (b. 1856)
- 23rd » Edward Elgar, English composer and academic (b. 1857)
- 25th » John McGraw (baseball) named John McGraw, American baseball player and manager (b. 1873)
- 25th » Elizabeth Gertrude Britton, American botanist (b. 1857)
Year 1934 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of February Star Signs.
Year 1934 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month