Zodiac Signs April 1958 Birthstone
April Birthstones Astrology
- The April Birthstone is the Diamond. Diamonds are associated with desire and connection. Symbolizing everlasting love diamonds were once thought to bring courage. Diamond is called the traditional birthstone of April. Crystal quartz is considered the secondary birthstone for April.
April Zodiac Signs
- Month of April Zodiac Signs are Aries(until April 20) and Taurus(April 21 onwards).
- Aries (March 21 - April 19) Aries have an amazing inner drive and don't shy away from hard work if that is what it takes to get what they want. Having a great deal of drive and ambition is their trademark. Being very social and having a great sence of humor by nature makes it easy for Aroies to blend in anywhere. Creative with a very strong will. These individuals don't like to share their emotions or feelings with others. But this can change once you get to know them better.
Aries are compatible with: Gemini, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Capricorn and Pisces.
- Taurus (April 20 - May 19) The Taurus has great strength in physical and mental capacities. Maybe this is why stubbornness or being a stuborn bull is often associated with this star sign. Work wise being able to teac to others is one of their strengths, at least on some level due to the fact that they are sympathetic and loving.
Taurus is compatible with: Libra, Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn, Virgo and Pisces.
April Birth Flowers
- Month of April is associated with Sweet Pea(also withDaisy) flower which bloom in a wide range of soft colors as well as two tone colours. It is said to symbolise pleasure or good-bye. In the Victorian era, these birth flowers formed a part of the bouquet which was sent to someone to convey gratefulness. It is also a flower given between friends to keep a secret.
- Love, youth and purity. April Birth Flower Daisy conveys innocence and there are five common types.
Historical Events for April, 1958
- 4th » The CND peace symbol is displayed in public for the first time in London.
- 5th » Ripple Rock, an underwater threat to navigation in the Seymour Narrows in Canada is destroyed in one of the largest non-nuclear controlled explosions of the time.
- 13th » Cold War: American Van Cliburn wins the inaugural International Tchaikovsky Competition in Moscow.
- 14th » The Soviet Union known as Soviet satellite Sputnik 2 falls from orbit after a mission duration of 162 days.
- 18th » A United States federal court rules that poet Ezra Pound be released from an insane asylum.
Famous Birthdays on April in 1958
- 1st » D. Boon, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Minutemen (band) known as Minutemen and The Reactionaries (band) e.g The Reactionaries) (d. 1985)
- 2nd » Stefano Bettarello, Italian rugby player
- 2nd » Larry Drew, American basketball player and coach
- 2nd » Amelia Marshall, American actress
- 3rd » Alec Baldwin, American actor and producer
- 3rd » Francesca Woodman, American photographer (d. 1981)
- 4th » Cazuza, Brazilian singer-songwriter (Barão Vermelho) (d. 1990)
- 4th » Mary-Margaret Humes, American actress
- 4th » Peter Baltes, German bass player (Accept (band) known as Accept)
- 5th » Johan Kriek, South African-American tennis player
- 5th » Lasantha Wickrematunge, Sri Lankan lawyer and journalist (d. 2009)
- 6th » Graeme Base, Australian author and illustrator
- 7th » Brian Haner, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 7th » Hindrek Kesler, Estonian architect
- 8th » Detlef Bruckhoff, German footballer
- 8th » Maarten Ducrot, Dutch cyclist and journalist
- 9th » Tony Sibson, English boxer
- 9th » Nigel Slater, English journalist and author
- 10th » Bob Bell (motorsport) named Bob Bell, Irish engineer
- 10th » Yefim Bronfman, Uzbek-American pianist
- 11th » Stuart Adamson, English-Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Skids, Big Country, and The Raphaels) (d. 2001)
- 12th » J. Alexander (model) known as J. Alexander, American-French model
- 12th » Will Sergeant, English guitarist (Echo & the Bunnymen and Electrafixion)
- 14th » Peter Capaldi, Scottish actor, director, and screenwriter
- 15th » Keith Acton, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 15th » Abu Hamza al-Masri, Egyptian-English criminal
- 15th » Noni Ioannidou, Greek model and actress
- 15th » Memos Ioannou, Greek basketball player and coach
- 15th » Sir Robert Smith, 3rd Baronet, Scottish politician
- 15th » Benjamin Zephaniah, English actor, author, poet, and playwright
- 16th » Tim Flach, English photographer, artist and director
- 17th » Laslo Babits, Canadian javelin thrower (d. 2013)
- 18th » Malcolm Marshall, Barbadian cricketer (d. 1999)
- 18th » Thomas Simaku, Albanian-English composer
- 18th » Tarmo Teder, Estonian poet and critic
- 19th » Steve Antin, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 20th » Viacheslav Fetisov, Russian ice hockey player and coach
- 21st » Andie MacDowell, American actress
- 21st » Yoshito Usui, Japanese illustrator (d. 2009)
- 21st » Michael Zarnock, American author
- 22nd » Ken Olandt, American actor and producer
- 23rd » Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson, Icelandic composer and producer
- 23rd » Gene Scheer, American songwriter
- 23rd » Ryan Walter, Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 24th » Valery Lantratov, Russian ballet dancer
- 24th » Brian Paddick, Baron Paddick, English police officer and politician
- 25th » Fish (singer) known as Fish, Scottish singer-songwriter and actor (Marillion)
- 26th » John Crichton-Stuart, 7th Marquess of Bute, Scottish race car driver
- 26th » Giancarlo Esposito, American actor, director, and producer
- 26th » Jeffrey Guterman, American psychotherapist, author, and educator
- 26th » Georgios Kostikos, Greek footballer, coach, and manager
- 28th » Nancy Lee Grahn, American actress
- 28th » Hal Sutton, American golfer
- 29th » Gary Cohen, American sportscaster
- 29th » Kevin Moore (footballer born 1958) named Kevin Moore, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 29th » Michelle Pfeiffer, American actress and singer
- 29th » Eve Plumb, American actress and singer
- 29th » Rosanna Scotto, American journalist
- 29th » Mike Stenhouse, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 29th » Martin Whitmarsh, English businessman
- 30th » Charles Berling, French actor, director, and screenwriter
Famous Deaths for April 1958
- 2nd » Tudor Davies, Welsh tenor (b. 1892)
- 2nd » Jōsei Toda, Japanese educator and activist (b. 1900)
- 3rd » Jaan Kärner, Estonian poet and author (b. 1891)
- 4th » Johnny Stompanato, American soldier and bodyguard (b. 1925)
- 8th » Ethel Turner, Australian author (b. 1872)
- 10th » Chuck Willis, American singer-songwriter (b. 1928)
- 11th » Konstantin Yuon, Russian painter (b. 1875)
- 16th » Rosalind Franklin, English biophysicist and academic (b. 1920)
- 16th » Jocelyne Couture-Nowak, Canadian-American instructor of the French language (b. 1958)
- 18th » Maurice Gamelin, Belgian-French general (b. 1872)
- 19th » Artur Kukk, Estonian wrestler (b. 1899)
Year 1958 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of April Star Signs.
Year 1958 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month