Zodiac Signs December 1958 Birthstone
December Birthstones Astrology
- The December Birthstones are the Turquoise, Zircon and Tanzanite. Turquoise is regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind and to protect its wearer from harm. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits. Turquoise is called the traditional birthstone of December. Blue topaz is considered the secondary birthstone for December.
December Zodiac Signs
- Month of December Zodiac Signs are Sagittarius(until December 21) and Capricorn(December 22 onwards).
- Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) Theoretical thinkin is like honey to those people. Born as Sagittarius you will have a tendency to philosophize. Honesty and a strong sense of justice are some of the positive qualities of Sagittarius. Focus and energy are things they give to work and family life.
Sagittarius are compatible with: Aquarius, Libra, Aries and Leo.
- Capricorn (December 22 - January 20) When you were born as a Capricorn then you are considered to be quite intelligent. Capricorns are known to be very patient and will go to great lengths as to achieve perspnal goals. This is why Capricorns are usually well suited to handling business problems.
Capricorns are compatible with: Scorpio, Pisces, Virgo, Aries, Cancer and Taurus.
December Birth Flowers
- Month of December flower is the Narcissus. These flowers symbolize sweetness. The embodiment of the idea that you want your beloved one to stay just the way they are. The other December birth flower is Holly, which symbolizes your wish for domestic happiness.
- Good Cheer and Success. The December Birth Flower Narcissus senda a clear message of: You Are The Special One to the reciever.
Historical Events for December, 1958
- 1st » The Central African Republic attains self-rule within the French Union.
- 1st » The Our Lady of the Angels School fire in Chicago kills 92 children and three nuns.
- 5th » Subscriber trunk dialling known as Subscriber Trunk Dialling (STD) is inaugurated in the United Kingdom by Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom or Queen Elizabeth II when she speaks to the Lord Provost in a call from Bristol to Edinburgh.
- 9th » The John Birch Society is founded in the United States.
- 11th » French Upper Volta and French Dahomey gain self-government from French Fourth Republic called France, becoming the Republic of Upper Volta and the Republic of Dahomey (now Benin), respectively, and joining the French Community.
- 12th » Guinea joins the United Nations.
- 14th » The 3rd Soviet Antarctic Expedition becomes the first to reach the Pole of inaccessibility Southern pole of inaccessibility e.g southern pole of inaccessibility.
- 30th » The Guatemalan Air Force sinks several Mexican fishing boats alleged to have breached maritime borders, killing 3 and sparking Mexico-Guatemala conflict known as international tension.
Famous Birthdays on December in 1958
- 1st » Javier Aguirre, Mexican footballer and manager
- 1st » Candace Bushnell, American journalist and author
- 1st » Lisa Fischer, American singer-songwriter
- 1st » Gary Peters (politician) named Gary Peters, American lieutenant and politician
- 1st » Charlene Tilton, American actress and singer
- 2nd » Andrew George (politician) e.g Andrew George, English politician
- 2nd » Vladimir Parfenovich, Belarusian canoe racer
- 2nd » George Saunders, American journalist, author, and academic
- 5th » Dean Erickson, American actor
- 5th » Dynamite Kid, English wrestler
- 6th » Nick Park, English animator, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 7th » Tim Butler, English bass player and songwriter (The Psychedelic Furs and Love Spit Love)
- 7th » Lillie McCloud, American singer-songwriter
- 7th » Rick Rude, American wrestler (d. 1999)
- 8th » Rob Byrnes, American author
- 8th » Rob Curling, Malayan-English journalist
- 8th » Michel Ferté, French race car driver
- 8th » Bob Greene (fitness) called Bob Greene, American physiologist and author
- 8th » Thongchai McIntyre, Thai singer and actor
- 9th » Rikk Agnew, American guitarist (The Adolescents, D.I. (band) known as D.I., Social Distortion, and Christian Death)
- 9th » Nick Seymour, Australian bass player, songwriter, and producer (Crowded House, Deadstar, and Tarmac Adam)
- 10th » Pepsi Demacque, English singer (Pepsi & Shirlie)
- 10th » Cornelia Funke, German-American author
- 10th » Kathryn Stott, English pianist and academic
- 10th » John J. York, American actor
- 11th » Isabella Hofmann, American actress
- 11th » Chris Hughton, English-Irish footballer and manager
- 11th » Nikki Sixx, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (Mötley Crüe, Sixx:A.M., Brides of Destruction, London (heavy metal band) London, 58 (band) 58, and Sister (band) Sister)
- 12th » Monica Attard, Australian journalist
- 12th » Lucie Guay, Canadian canoe racer
- 12th » Dag Ingebrigtsen, Norwegian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Kids (Norwegian band) named The Kids and TNT (band) e.g TNT)
- 12th » Sheree J. Wilson, American actress and producer
- 13th » Lynn-Holly Johnson, American figure skater and actress
- 14th » Mike Scott (musician) known as Mike Scott, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Waterboys)
- 14th » Spider Stacy, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Pogues)
- 14th » François Zocchetto, French politician
- 15th » Eddy Annys, Belgian high jumper
- 15th » Carlo J. Caparas, Filipino director and producer
- 16th » Katie Leigh, American voice actress
- 16th » Bart Oates, American football player and lawyer
- 17th » Mike Mills, American bass player, songwriter, and producer (R.E.M., Hindu Love Gods (band) or Hindu Love Gods, and Automatic Baby)
- 18th » Geordie Walker, English guitarist (Killing Joke, The Damage Manual, and Murder, Inc. (band) called Murder, Inc.)
- 18th » Julia Wolfe, American composer and educator
- 19th » Limahl, English singer and keyboard player (Kajagoogoo and Brooks (group) e.g Brooks)
- 19th » Steven Isserlis, English cellist and author
- 20th » James Thomson (cell biologist) known as James Thomson, American biologist and academic
- 22nd » Frank Gambale, Australian guitarist, songwriter, and producer (Chick Corea Elektric Band, Return to Forever, and Vital Information)
- 22nd » David Heavener, American singer-songwriter, producer, actor, and director
- 23rd » Joan Severance, American model, actress, and producer
- 23rd » Victoria Williams, American singer-songwriter (Original Harmony Ridge Creekdippers)
- 24th » Lyse Doucet, Canadian journalist
- 24th » Munetaka Higuchi, Japanese drummer and producer (Loudness (band) Loudness, Sly (band) Sly, and Lazy (band) Lazy) (d. 2008)
- 24th » Paul Pressey, American basketball player and coach
- 24th » Gene Sperling, American economist and politician
- 25th » Cheryl Chase, American voice actress and singer
- 25th » Hanford Dixon, American football player, coach, and sportscaster
- 25th » Rickey Henderson, American baseball player and coach
- 25th » Konstantin Kinchev, Russian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Alisa)
- 25th » Alannah Myles, Canadian singer-songwriter
- 25th » Martin Wiesner, German footballer
- 26th » Adrian Newey, English engineer
- 26th » Mieko Harada, Japanese actress
- 27th » Barbara Crampton, American actress
- 27th » Steve Jones (golfer) known as Steve Jones, American golfer
- 27th » Norbert Schmitz, German footballer (d. 1998)
- 28th » Terry Butcher, English footballer and manager
- 28th » Gilles Leroy, French author
- 28th » Twila Paris, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 29th » Nancy J. Currie, American colonel, engineer, and astronaut
- 30th » Steven Smith (astronaut) e.g Steven Smith, American astronaut
- 31st » Bebe Neuwirth, American actress and singer
Famous Deaths for December 1958
- 8th » Tris Speaker, American baseball player and manager (b. 1888)
- 10th » Adolfo Camarillo, American horse breeder, rancher, and philanthropist (b. 1864)
- 12th » Albert Walsh, Canadian lawyer and politician, 1st Lieutenant Governor of Newfoundland and Labrador called Lieutenant Governor of Newfoundland (b. 1900)
- 13th » Tim Moore (comedian) or Tim Moore, American actor (b. 1887)
- 15th » Wolfgang Pauli, Austrian-Swiss physicist and academic, Nobel Prize in Physics e.g Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1900)
- 21st » Lion Feuchtwanger, German-American author and playwright (b. 1884)
- 27th » Harry Warner, Polish-American film producer, co-founded Warner Bros. (b. 1881)
Year 1958 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of December Star Signs.
Year 1958 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month