Zodiac Signs July 1958 Birthstone
July Birthstones Astrology
- The July Birthstone is the Ruby, which symbolizes contentment. The ruby was regarded by ancient Hindus as the King Of Gems. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Today the ruby having deep red color signifies love and passion. Ruby is called the traditional birthstone of July. It is considered the secondary birthstone for July.
July Zodiac Signs
- Month of July Zodiac Signs are Cancer(until July 22) and Leo(July 23 onwards).
- Cancer (June 21 - July 22) Tradition tends to be very important int the lives of Cancers. Visit a cancer at home and you will find a fish in the water. Having a caring nature that extends towards other people, coupled with amazing patience usually is related to a Cancers work life choices.
Cancers are compatible with: Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces.
- Leo (July 23 - August 21) Like the ruler of the jungle Leos are natural born leaders. Main qualities that make a great leader are being brave and headstrong. However Leos also can be loving and generous. To combine these qualities and finding balance is of great importance to Leos.
Leos are compatible with: other Leo as well as Libra, Sagittarius, Cancer, and Gemini.
July Birth Flowers
- Month of July flower is Larkspur. With its simple form, feelings of open heart and ardent attachment are attributed to it. The other July birth flower is the water lily, which signifies purity and majesty.
- Levity and Lightness. Its natural beauty comes in gentle hues with refreshing fragrance. There are different meanings for each colour. Pink denotes contrariness, White expresses a happy nature, and a first love is usually symbolized by Purple. July Birth Flower Larkspur represents strong bonds of love.
Historical Events for July, 1958
- 1st » The Canadian Broadcasting Corporation links television broadcasting across Canada via microwave.
- 7th » U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs the Alaska Statehood Act into Law of the United States named law.
- 9th » Lituya Bay is hit by a megatsunami. The wave is recorded at 30 to 91 meters high, the largest in recorded history.
- 25th » The African Regroupment Party (PRA) holds its first congress in Cotonou.
- 26th » Explorer program: 'Explorer 4' is launched.
- 29th » U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs into law the National Aeronautics and Space Act, which creates the NASA e.g National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
Famous Birthdays on July in 1958
- 2nd » Thomas Bickerton, American bishop
- 2nd » Đặng Thái Sơn, Vietnamese-Canadian pianist
- 3rd » Lisa De Leeuw, American porn actress (d. 1993)
- 3rd » Matthew Fraser (journalist) known as Matthew Fraser, Canadian-English journalist and academic
- 3rd » Charlie Higson, English actor, singer, and author (The Higsons)
- 3rd » Siân Lloyd, Welsh meteorologist and journalist
- 3rd » Didier Mouron, Swiss-Canadian painter
- 3rd » Aaron Tippin, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 4th » Steve Hartman (sportscaster) e.g Steve Hartman, American sportscaster
- 4th » Kirk Pengilly, Australian singer and guitarist (INXS)
- 4th » Carl Valentine, English-Canadian footballer, coach, and manager
- 5th » Paul Daniel, English conductor
- 5th » Bill Watterson, American author and illustrator
- 6th » Mark Benson, English cricketer and umpire
- 6th » Jennifer Saunders, English actress, singer, and screenwriter
- 7th » Alexander Svinin, Russian figure skater and coach
- 7th » John Vickers, English economist and academic
- 8th » Kevin Bacon, American actor and singer (The Bacon Brothers)
- 8th » Andreas Carlgren, Swedish educator and politician
- 8th » Tzipi Livni, Israeli politician, 18th Justice Minister of Israel
- 8th » Neetu Singh, Indian actress and costume designer
- 10th » Béla Fleck, American banjo player and songwriter (Sparrow Quartet, New Grass Revival, Strength in Numbers (band) called Strength in Numbers, and Trio!)
- 10th » Fiona Shaw, Irish actress and director
- 11th » Andrew Gilbert-Scott, English race car car driver
- 11th » Hugo Sánchez, Mexican footballer, coach, and manager
- 12th » J. D. Hayworth, American radio host and politician
- 12th » Tonya Lee Williams, English-Canadian actress and producer
- 14th » Mircea Geoană, Romanian politician and diplomat, 97th Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Romania) known as Minister of Foreign Affairs for Romania
- 14th » Robert Jensen, American journalist and educator
- 14th » Joe Keenan (writer) e.g Joe Keenan, American screenwriter, producer, and author
- 15th » Monica Grady, British space scientist
- 15th » Ardo Hansson, American-Estonian economist
- 15th » Gary Heale, English footballer and coach
- 15th » Mac Thornberry, American lawyer and politician
- 16th » Michael Flatley, American dancer, choreographer, and actor
- 16th » Pierre Roland Renoir, Canadian painter
- 16th » Mike Rogers (Alabama politician) known as Mike Rogers, American politician
- 17th » Wong Kar-wai, Chinese director, producer, and screenwriter
- 17th » Thérèse Rein, Australian businesswoman, founded Ingeus
- 18th » Chris Ruane, Welsh politician
- 19th » Brad Drewett, Australian tennis player and sportscaster (d. 2013)
- 19th » Robert Gibson (wrestler) known as Robert Gibson, American wrestler
- 19th » David Robertson (conductor) called David Robertson, American conductor
- 20th » Peter Fraßmann, German footballer
- 20th » Mick MacNeil, Scottish keyboard player and songwriter (Simple Minds)
- 20th » Billy Mays, American salesman (d. 2009)
- 22nd » Tatsunori Hara, Japanese baseball player and coach
- 22nd » Carrie Nahabedian, American chef
- 22nd » David Von Erich, American wrestler (d. 1984)
- 23rd » Tomy Winata, Indonesian businessman and philanthropist, founded the Artha Graha Peduli Foundation
- 24th » Joe Barry Carroll, American basketball player
- 24th » Mick Karn, Cypriot-English guitarist and songwriter (Japan (band) known as Japan, Dalis Car, NiNa, and JBK (music) or JBK) (d. 2011)
- 24th » Jim Leighton, Scottish footballer and coach
- 25th » Alexei Filippenko, American astrophysicist and educator
- 25th » Thurston Moore, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Sonic Youth, Ciccone Youth, The Coachmen, and Dim Stars)
- 26th » Monti Davis, American basketball player (d. 2013)
- 26th » Angela Hewitt, Canadian pianist
- 26th » Thierry Gilardi, French sportscaster (d. 2008)
- 27th » Christopher Dean, English figure skater
- 28th » Terry Fox, Canadian runner and activist (d. 1981)
- 28th » Michael Hitchcock, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 29th » Gail Dines, English-American author, activist, and academic
- 29th » Simon Nye, English screenwriter and producer
- 29th » Cynthia Rowley, American fashion designer
- 30th » Richard Burgi, American actor
- 30th » Kate Bush, English singer-songwriter and producer
- 30th » Neal McCoy, American singer-songwriter
- 30th » Daley Thompson, English decathlete
- 31st » Bill Berry, American singer-songwriter and drummer (R.E.M. and Hindu Love Gods (band) known as Hindu Love Gods)
- 31st » Mark Cuban, American businessman
- 31st » Wally Kurth, American actor and singer
Famous Deaths for July 1958
- 1st » Scott Leary, American swimmer (b. 1881)
- 15th » Julia Lennon, English mother of John Lennon (b. 1914)
- 22nd » Mikhail Zoshchenko, Ukrainian-Russian author (b. 1895)
- 25th » Otto Lasanen, Finnish wrestler (b. 1891)
- 27th » Claire Lee Chennault, American general and pilot (b. 1893)
Year 1958 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of July Star Signs.
Year 1958 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month