Zodiac Signs June 1958 Birthstone
June Birthstones Astrology
- The June Birthstones are Pearl, Alexandrite and Moonstone. The Pearl has long been a symbol of purity. The ancient Greeks believed that pearls were the hardened tears of joy from Aphrodite, the goddess of love. Pearl is called the traditional birthstone of June. Moonstone is considered the secondary birthstone for June.
June Zodiac Signs
- Month of June Zodiac Signs are Gemini(until June 20) and Cancer(June 21 onwards).
- Gemini (May 20 - June 20) Geminis tend to be very unpredictable. Be always ready for a surprise from them. Being creative and open can result in Geminis changing their behaviour rather frequently. People born under this star sign are very adaptable to new situations or life changes. Add to this the positive nature towards life that Gemini possess.
Gemini are compatible with: other Gemini, Leo, Libra and Aquarius.
- Cancer (June 21 - July 22) Tradition tends to be very important int the lives of Cancers. Visit a cancer at home and you will find a fish in the water. Having a caring nature that extends towards other people, coupled with amazing patience usually is related to a Cancers work life choices.
Cancers are compatible with: Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces.
June Birth Flowers
- Month of June flower is the Rose. Though roses are available in many colors from red to pink to white to yellow, all with their own special meanings, the underlying message the birth flowers convey is that of love and passion.
- Love and Appreciation, while other meanings depends on each colour. The June Birth Flower Rose has many meanings which can vary from Love, Passion, Beauty and Perfection. The meaning depends upon the colour. For example, Red says love and romance, White symbolizes innocence, purity, and remembrance.
Historical Events for June, 1958
- 1st » Charles de Gaulle comes out of retirement to lead France by decree for six months.
- 16th » Imre Nagy, Pál Maléter and other leaders of the 1956 Hungarian Revolution of 1956 named Hungarian Uprising are executed.
- 17th » The Ironworkers Memorial Second Narrows Crossing, in the process of being built to connect Vancouver and North Vancouver (district municipality) or North Vancouver (Canada), collapses into the Burrard Inlet killing many of the ironworkers and injuring oth
- 23rd » The Dutch Reformed Church accepts women ministers.
Famous Birthdays on June in 1958
- 1st » Ahron Bregman, Israeli-English political scientist and journalist
- 1st » Nambaryn Enkhbayar, Mongolian politician, 3rd President of Mongolia
- 1st » Gennadiy Valyukevich, Belarusian triple jumper
- 2nd » Lex Luger, American wrestler and football player
- 3rd » Simon Fraser (diplomat) called Simon Fraser, English diplomat
- 3rd » Margot Käßmann, German bishop and theologian
- 3rd » Suzie Plakson, American actress
- 3rd » Cameron Sharp, Scottish sprinter
- 4th » Eddie Velez, American actor
- 5th » Avigdor Lieberman, Moldavian-Israeli politician, Deputy leaders of Israel named Deputy Prime Minister of Israel
- 5th » Ahmed Abdallah Mohamed Sambi, Comorian politician, President of Comoros
- 6th » Danny Webb (actor) e.g Danny Webb, English actor
- 7th » Prince (musician) e.g Prince, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, producer, and actor (The Revolution (band) known as The Revolution and The New Power Generation)
- 7th » Surakiart Sathirathai, Thai politician and diplomat
- 8th » Louise Richardson, Irish political scientist and academic
- 8th » Keenen Ivory Wayans, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 9th » David Ancrum, American basketball player
- 10th » Robert Clohessy, American actor and producer
- 10th » Yu Suzuki, Japanese game designer and producer
- 12th » Meredith Brooks, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 12th » Rebecca Holden, American actress and singer
- 12th » Rory Sparrow, American basketball player and manager
- 13th » Mark Byford, English journalist and broadcaster
- 14th » Pamela Geller, American blogger and author
- 14th » Eric Heiden, American speed skater
- 15th » Wade Boggs, American baseball player
- 15th » Riccardo Paletti, Italian race car driver (d. 1982)
- 16th » Darrell Griffith, American basketball player
- 16th » Jóhannes Helgason, Icelandic guitarist and pilot (Þeyr)
- 16th » Ulrike Tauber, German swimmer
- 17th » Jello Biafra, American singer-songwriter and producer (Dead Kennedys, The No WTO Combo, and Lard (band) named Lard)
- 17th » Nicky Clarke, English hairdresser
- 17th » Bobby Farrelly, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 17th » Sam Hamad, Syrian-Canadian politician
- 17th » Jon Leibowitz, American lawyer and politician
- 17th » Daniel McVicar, American actor
- 17th » Derek Lee Ragin, American tenor
- 18th » Peter Altmaier, German politician, Federal Minister for Special Affairs of Germany
- 19th » Sergei Makarov, Russian-American ice hockey player
- 20th » Ron Hornaday, Jr., American race car driver
- 20th » Chuck Wagner, American actor
- 21st » Gennady Padalka, Russian colonel and astronaut
- 22nd » Bruce Campbell, American actor, director, and producer
- 22nd » Jennifer Finney Boylan, American author and academic
- 24th » Kenneth Biros, American murderer (d. 2009)
- 24th » Jean Charest, Canadian politician, 29th Premier of Quebec
- 24th » Tom Lister, Jr., American wrestler and actor
- 24th » Silvio Mondinelli, Italian mountaineer
- 24th » John Tortorella, American ice hockey player and coach
- 24th » Kathy Troccoli, American singer and author
- 26th » Jonathan Bate, English author, critic, and academic
- 26th » Riho Sibul, Estonian singer and guitarist (Ultima Thule (Estonian band) or Ultima Thule and Propeller (band) called Propeller)
- 27th » Lisa Germano, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (OP8 and Eels (band) called Eels)
- 27th » Brian Helicopter, English bass player (The Shapes (UK band) called The Shapes, HellsBelles, and Rogue Male (band) called Rogue Male)
- 27th » Magnus Lindberg, Finnish pianist and composer
- 27th » Jeffrey Lee Pierce, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Gun Club) (d. 1996)
- 28th » Donna Edwards, American lawyer and politician
- 28th » Félix Gray, French singer-songwriter
- 29th » Dieter Althaus, German politician
- 29th » Jeff Coopwood, American actor and singer
- 29th » Rosa Mota, Portuguese runner
- 29th » Mark Radcliffe, English singer and radio host (Shirehorses and The Family Mahone)
- 29th » Ralf Rangnick, German footballer and manager
- 30th » Tommy Keene, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 30th » Lina Nikolakopoulou, Greek composer
- 30th » Wilhelm Reisinger, German footballer
- 30th » Esa-Pekka Salonen, Finnish conductor and composer
Famous Deaths for June 1958
- 9th » Robert Donat, English actor (b. 1905)
- 10th » Angelina Weld Grimké, American journalist, poet, and playwright (b. 1880)
- 13th » Edwin Keppel Bennett, English poet and academic (b. 1887)
- 16th » Pal Maleter, Hungarian general and politician, Ministry of Defence (Hungary) or Minister of Defence of Hungary (b. 1917)
- 16th » Imre Nagy, Hungarian politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Hungary (b. 1895)
- 20th » Kurt Alder, German chemist and academic, Nobel Prize for Chemistry or Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1902)
- 25th » Alfred Noyes, English author, poet, and playwright (b. 1880)
- 26th » George Orton, Canadian runner (b. 1873)
- 26th » Andrija Štampar, Croatian physician and scholar (b. 1888)
- 27th » Ragna Wettergreen, Norwegian actress (b. 1864)
Year 1958 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of June Star Signs.
Year 1958 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month