Zodiac Signs November 1958 Birthstone
November Birthstones Astrology
- The November Birthstones are the Topaz and Citrine. Topaz(particularly, yellow) symbolizes friendship, love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect. Topaz is called the traditional birthstone of November. Lemon quartz(Citrine) secondary birthstone for November.
November Zodiac Signs
- Month of November Zodiac Signs are Scorpio(until November 21) and Sagittarius(November 22 onwards).
- Scorpio (October 23 - November 21) Scorpio by nature like to take action instead of thinking things through in great lengths. They tend to be ambitious, bold, courageous, and self confident. Scorpio have a clear vision for their desires in life. Going after those goals feel liberating to them. Cool headedness helps Scorpio to achieve their desires.
Scorpio are compatible with: Capricorn, Pisces, Cancer and Virgo.
- Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) Theoretical thinkin is like honey to those people. Born as Sagittarius you will have a tendency to philosophize. Honesty and a strong sense of justice are some of the positive qualities of Sagittarius. Focus and energy are things they give to work and family life.
Sagittarius are compatible with: Aquarius, Libra, Aries and Leo.
November Birth Flowers
- Birth flower Chrysanthemum, which stands for cheerfulness and love, is associated with the month of November. According to Feng Shui, Chrysanthemums brings happiness and laughter in the house.
- Compassion, Friendship and Joy. November Birth Flower Chrysanthemum can have different meanings. Red is for Love, White means innocence, and Yellow denotes unrequited love.
Historical Events for November, 1958
- 10th » The Hope Diamond is donated to the Smithsonian Institution by New York diamond merchant Harry Winston.
- 12th » A team of rock climbers led by Warren Harding (climber) known as Warren Harding completes the first ascent of The Nose (El Capitan) called The Nose on El Capitan in Yosemite Valley.
- 25th » French Sudan gains Autonomous entity or autonomy as a self-governing member of the French Community.
- 28th » Chad, the Republic of the Congo, and Gabon become autonomous republics within the French colonial empire e.g French Community.
Famous Birthdays on November in 1958
- 1st » Mark Austin (journalist) named Mark Austin, English journalist
- 1st » Joe DeRenzo, American drummer, composer, and producer
- 1st » Charlie Kaufman, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1st » Jim Steinmeyer, American magician and author
- 1st » Rachel Ticotin, American actress
- 2nd » Willie McGee, American baseball player and manager
- 4th » Lee Jasper, English activist and politician
- 4th » Anne Sweeney, American businesswoman
- 5th » Don Falcone, American keyboard player, songwriter, and producer (Spirits Burning)
- 5th » Mo Gaffney, American actress
- 5th » Robert Patrick, American actor and producer
- 6th » Trace Beaulieu, American actor, puppeteer, producer, and screenwriter
- 7th » Rissei Ō, Japanese Go (game) known as Go player
- 7th » Lori Saldaña, American politician
- 8th » Don Byron, American clarinet player and composer
- 8th » Ken Lamberton, American author and educator
- 10th » Stephen Herek, American director and producer
- 10th » George Lowe, American voice actor and producer
- 10th » Omar Minaya, American baseball player and manager
- 10th » Massimo Morsello, Italian singer-songwriter and activist (d. 2001)
- 10th » Brooks Williams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 11th » Luz Casal, Spanish singer-songwriter
- 11th » Carlos Lacámara, Cuban-American actor
- 11th » Kathy Lette, Australian-English author
- 12th » Megan Mullally, American actress and singer
- 12th » Nick Stellino, Italian-American chef and author
- 13th » John McConnell (actor) or John McConnell, American actor
- 15th » Lewis Fitz-Gerald, Australian actor and director
- 15th » Gu Kailai, Chinese lawyer and businesswoman
- 16th » Marg Helgenberger, American actress
- 16th » Boris Krivokapić, Serbian academic and author
- 17th » Mary Elizabeth Mastrantonio, American actress and singer
- 18th » Daniel Brailovsky, Argentinian footballer and manager
- 18th » Plamen Krastev, Bulgarian hurdler
- 18th » Oscar Nunez, Cuban-American actor and screenwriter
- 19th » Terrence C. Carson, American actor and singer
- 19th » Annette Gordon-Reed, American historian, author, and academic
- 19th » Charlie Kaufman, American director, producer, and screenwriter
- 19th » Michael Wilbon, American sportscaster and journalist
- 20th » Rickson Gracie, Brazilian mixed martial artist
- 21st » David Reivers, Jamaican-American actor and producer
- 22nd » Horse (musician) known as Horse, Scottish singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 22nd » Jamie Lee Curtis, American actress
- 22nd » Lee Guetterman, American baseball player
- 22nd » Bruce Payne, English actor
- 24th » Roy Aitken, Scottish footballer and manager
- 24th » Alain Chabat, French actor and director
- 24th » Margaret Curran, Scottish academic and politician, Shadow Secretary of State for Scotland
- 27th » Mike Scioscia, American baseball player and manager
- 28th » Kriss Akabusi, English sprinter and hurdler
- 28th » Dave Righetti, American baseball player and coach
- 29th » Michael Dempsey, Zimbabwean-English bass player (The Cure, Associates (band) Associates, Presence (band) Presence, Easy Cure, The Lotus Eaters (band) The Lotus Eaters, and Malice (UK band) Malice)
- 29th » John Dramani Mahama, Ghanaian historian and politician, 4th President of Ghana
- 29th » Devon Scott, American actress
- 30th » Juliette Bergmann, Dutch bodybuilder
- 30th » Stacey Q, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress (Q (band) known as Q and SSQ (band) named SSQ)
- 30th » IZ the Wiz, American painter (d. 2009)
Famous Deaths for November 1958
- 2nd » Jean Couzy, French mountaineer and engineer (b. 1923)
- 12th » Gustaf Söderström, Swedish tug of war competitor (b. 1865)
- 15th » Tyrone Power, American actor, singer, and producer (b. 1914)
- 17th » Mort Cooper, American baseball player (b. 1913)
- 21st » Mel Ott, American baseball player, manager, and sportscaster (b. 1909)
- 23rd » Nikolaos Georgantas, Greek discus thrower (b. 1880)
- 23rd » Johnston McCulley, American author and screenwriter (b. 1883)
- 24th » Robert Cecil, 1st Viscount Cecil of Chelwood, English lawyer and politician, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster, Nobel Peace Prize named Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1864)
- 27th » Artur Rodziński, Polish-American conductor (b. 1892)
- 27th » Georgi Damyanov, Bulgarian politician, List of heads of state of Bulgaria or Head of State of Bulgaria (b. 1892)
- 30th » Hubert Wilkins, Australian pilot, ornithologist, geographer, and explorer (b. 1888)
Year 1958 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of November Star Signs.
Year 1958 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month