Zodiac Signs November 1966 Birthstone
November Birthstones Astrology
- The November Birthstones are the Topaz and Citrine. Topaz(particularly, yellow) symbolizes friendship, love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect. Topaz is called the traditional birthstone of November. Lemon quartz(Citrine) secondary birthstone for November.
November Zodiac Signs
- Month of November Zodiac Signs are Scorpio(until November 21) and Sagittarius(November 22 onwards).
- Scorpio (October 23 - November 21) Scorpio by nature like to take action instead of thinking things through in great lengths. They tend to be ambitious, bold, courageous, and self confident. Scorpio have a clear vision for their desires in life. Going after those goals feel liberating to them. Cool headedness helps Scorpio to achieve their desires.
Scorpio are compatible with: Capricorn, Pisces, Cancer and Virgo.
- Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21) Theoretical thinkin is like honey to those people. Born as Sagittarius you will have a tendency to philosophize. Honesty and a strong sense of justice are some of the positive qualities of Sagittarius. Focus and energy are things they give to work and family life.
Sagittarius are compatible with: Aquarius, Libra, Aries and Leo.
November Birth Flowers
- Birth flower Chrysanthemum, which stands for cheerfulness and love, is associated with the month of November. According to Feng Shui, Chrysanthemums brings happiness and laughter in the house.
- Compassion, Friendship and Joy. November Birth Flower Chrysanthemum can have different meanings. Red is for Love, White means innocence, and Yellow denotes unrequited love.
Historical Events for November, 1966
- 2nd » The Cuban Adjustment Act comes into force, allowing 123,000 Cubans the opportunity to apply for permanent residence in the United States.
- 4th » The Arno Arno River 1966 Flood of the Arno River floods Florence, Italy, to a maximum depth of convert 6.7 m ft abbr=on, leaving thousands homeless and destroying millions of masterpieces of art and rare books. Also Venice was submerged on the same day at
- 8th » Former Massachusetts Attorney General Edward Brooke becomes the first African American elected to the United States Senate since Reconstruction Era called Reconstruction.
- 8th » U.S. President Lyndon B. Johnson signs into law an antitrust exemption allowing the National Football League to merge with the upstart American Football League.
- 11th » NASA launches Gemini 12.
- 13th » In response to Fatah raids against Israelis near the West Bank border, Israel Samu Incident e.g launches an attack on the village of As-Samu.
- 15th » A Boeing 727 carrying Pan Am Flight 708 crashes near Berlin, Germany, killing all three people on board.
- 24th » Bulgarian TABSO Flight 101 crashes near Bratislava, Czechoslovak Socialist Republic or Czechoslovakia, killing all 82 people on board.
- 28th » Michel Micombero overthrows the monarchy of Burundi and makes himself the List of Presidents of Burundi or first president.
- 30th » Barbados becomes independent from the United Kingdom.
Famous Birthdays on November in 1966
- 1st » Barbara Becker, German actress and model
- 1st » Willie D, American rapper and producer (The Geto Boys)
- 1st » Mary Hansen, Australian singer and guitarist (Stereolab) (d. 2002)
- 1st » Gary Howell, American businessman and politician
- 1st » Jeremy Hunt (politician) or Jeremy Hunt, English businessman and politician, Secretary of State for Health
- 2nd » Sean Kanan, American actor and producer
- 2nd » Tim Kirkman, American director and screenwriter
- 2nd » Khaled Abol Naga, Egyptian actor, director, and producer
- 2nd » Yoshinari Ogawa, Japanese wrestler
- 2nd » David Schwimmer, American actor, director, and producer
- 5th » Nayim, Spanish footballer
- 5th » James Allen (journalist) known as James Allen, English journalist
- 5th » Georgia Apostolou, Greek model and actress
- 5th » Urmas Kirs, Estonian footballer and manager
- 6th » Peter DeLuise, American actor and director
- 6th » Paul Gilbert, American guitarist and singer (Mr. Big (American band) or Mr. Big, Racer X (band) known as Racer X, and Yellow Matter Custard)
- 7th » Calvin Borel, American jockey
- 8th » Toralf Arndt, German footballer
- 8th » Gordon Ramsay, Scottish chef and television host
- 8th » Urmas Välbe, Estonian skier
- 10th » Vanessa Angel, English model and actress
- 10th » Bill DeMott, American wrestler and agent
- 11th » Alison Doody, Irish model and actress
- 14th » Charles Hazlewood, English conductor
- 14th » Petra Rossner, German cyclist
- 14th » Curt Schilling, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 15th » Rachel True, American actress
- 16th » Joey Cape, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Me First and the Gimme Gimmes, Lagwagon, Bad Astronaut, The Playing Favorites, and Scorpios (band) called Scorpios)
- 16th » Dave Kushner, American guitarist (Velvet Revolver, Electric Love Hogs, Loaded (band) or Loaded, and DKFXP)
- 16th » Christian Lorenz, German keyboard player (Rammstein and Feeling B)
- 16th » Dean McDermott, Canadian-American actor and producer
- 16th » Tahir Shah, English journalist, author, and explorer
- 17th » Ben Allison, American bassist and composer
- 17th » Jeff Buckley, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Gods and Monsters (band) called Gods and Monsters) (d. 1997)
- 17th » Daisy Fuentes, Cuban-American model and actress
- 17th » Sophie Marceau, French actress, director, and screenwriter
- 19th » Shmuley Boteach, American rabbi and author
- 19th » Gail Devers, American sprinter and hurdler
- 19th » Rocco DiSpirito, American chef and author
- 19th » Kakhaber Kacharava, Georgian footballer and manager
- 19th » Jason Scott Lee, American actor and martial artist
- 20th » Kevin Gilbert, American singer-songwriter and producer (d. 1996)
- 20th » Jill Thompson, American author and illustrator
- 21st » Troy Aikman, American football player and sportscaster
- 21st » Evgeny Bareev, Russian chess player
- 21st » Andrew Caddick, New Zealand-English cricketer
- 21st » Thanasis Kolitsidakis, Greek footballer
- 22nd » Ed Ferrara, American wrestler and manager
- 22nd » Mark Pritchard (politician) known as Mark Pritchard, English politician
- 22nd » Richard Stanley (film director) known as Richard Stanley, South African director, producer, and screenwriter
- 22nd » Michael K. Williams, American actor
- 23rd » Vincent Cassel, French actor and producer
- 23rd » Kevin Gallacher, Scottish footballer and sportscaster
- 23rd » Jerry Kelly, American golfer
- 23rd » Russell Watson, English tenor
- 25th » Tim Armstrong, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Rancid (band) or Rancid, The Transplants, Devils Brigade, Operation Ivy (band) called Operation Ivy, Dance Hall Crashers)
- 25th » Billy Burke (actor) known as Billy Burke, American actor
- 26th » Garcelle Beauvais, Haitian-American actress and singer
- 26th » Fahed Dermech, Tunisian footballer
- 27th » Andy Merrill, American voice actor and producer
- 28th » Dominic Chappell, English race car driver
- 28th » Helen Fospero, English journalist
- 28th » Sam Seder, American actor, director, and producer
- 29th » John Layfield, American wrestler and sportscaster
- 30th » Nigel Adams, English politician
- 30th » David Berkoff, American swimmer
- 30th » John Bishop (comedian) known as John Bishop, English comedian and actor
- 30th » Wil Mara, American author
- 30th » David Nicholls (writer) e.g David Nicholls, English author and screenwriter
- 30th » Mika Salo, Finnish race car driver
Famous Deaths for November 1966
- 2nd » Peter Debye, Dutch-American physicist and chemist, Nobel Prize in Chemistry or Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1884)
- 2nd » Mississippi John Hurt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (b. 1892)
- 7th » Rube Bressler, American baseball player (b. 1894)
- 8th » Bernhard Zondek, German-Israeli gynecologist and academic (b. 1891)
- 15th » Dimitrios Tofalos, Greek weightlifter (b. 1877)
- 16th » Alfred Neuland, Estonian weightlifter (b. 1895)
- 30th » Salah Suheimat, Jordanian politician (b. 1914)
Year 1966 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of November Star Signs.
Year 1966 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month