Zodiac Signs February 1991 Birthstone
February Birthstones Astrology
- The February Birthstone is the Amethyst. It symbolizes piety, humility, spiritual wisdom, and sincerity. At one point in time, only royalty could wear the gem. Amethyst is said to be associated with good luck, humor, and health. Amethyst is called the traditional birthstone of February. Onyx is considered the secondary birthstone of February.
February Zodiac Signs
- Month of February Zodiac Signs are Aquarius(until February 18) and Pisces(February 19 onwards).
- Aquarius (January 21 - February 19) People born under this sign can sometimes leave an impression of being simple minded. However this is actually one of their positive qualities. This quality can result in being honest, loyal and dependable. Some other great attributes of the Aquarius are smarts and a drive towards independence.
Aquarius are compatible with: Aries, Gemini, Libra, Pisces, Sagittarius and other Aquarius.
- Pisces (February 20 - March 20) Pisces and Aquarius have some common qualities. Both tend to be honest and like to be low key in social situations. Neither likes to draw attention to themselves. People who are born under the sign of Pisces tend to be generous and passionate towards other people and their own goals.
Pisces are compatible with: Aries, Aquarius, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio and Capricorn.
February Birth Flowers
- Month of February is associated with St. Valentine's Day and red roses. However, the flower for the month is Violet. The flower symbolises faithfulness, humility and chastity. Gifting violets in the Victorian era conveyed the message: I'll always be true. The birth flower is found in shades of blue, mauve as well as yellow and cream.
- Faithfulness, Wisdom and Hope. Violets convey the meaning that you will always be true. February Birth Flower Violet comes in shades not only of Purple, which is what people commonly think of, but also of White.
Historical Events for February, 1991
- 1st » A runway collision between USAir Flight 1493 and USAir Flight 1493 e.g SkyWest Flight 5569 at Los Angeles International Airport results in the deaths of 34 people, and injuries to 30 others.
- 9th » Voters in Lithuania vote for independence.
- 13th » Gulf War: Two laser-guided "smart bombs" destroy the Amiriyah shelter massacre e.g Amiriyah shelter in Baghdad. Allied forces said the bunker was being used as a military communications outpost, but over 400 Iraqi civilians inside were killed.
- 15th » The Visegrád group e.g Visegrád Agreement, establishing cooperation to move toward free market economy known as free-market systems, is signed by the leaders of Czechoslovakia, Hungary and Poland.
- 16th » Nicaraguan Contras leader Enrique Bermúdez is assassinated in Managua.
- 18th » The Provisional Irish Republican Army called IRA explodes bombs in the early morning at Paddington station and Victoria station (London) called Victoria station in London.
- 23rd » Gulf War: Ground troops cross the Saudi Arabian border and enter Iraq, thus beginning the Gulf War Ground campaign or ground phase of the war.
- 25th » Gulf War: An Iraqi scud missile hits an American military barracks in Dhahran, Saudi Arabia killing 28 United States Army Reserve e.g U.S. Army Reservists from Pennsylvania.
- 25th » The Warsaw Pact is declared disbanded.
- 26th » Gulf War: United States Army forces capture the town of Battle of Al Busayyah known as Al Busayyah.
- 27th » Gulf War: President of the United States or U.S. President George H. W. Bush announces that "Kuwait is liberated".
- 28th » The first Gulf War ends.
Famous Birthdays on February in 1991
- 1st » Luca Caldirola, Italian footballer
- 2nd » Nathan Delfouneso, English footballer
- 3rd » Nikola Hofmanova, Austrian tennis player
- 3rd » Glenn McCuen, American actor
- 5th » Nabil Bahoui, Swedish footballer
- 5th » Alba Riquelme, Paraguayan model, Miss Paraguay 2011
- 5th » Gerald Tusha, Albanian footballer
- 7th » Zhou Yimiao, Chinese tennis player
- 8th » Aristides Soiledis, Greek footballer
- 8th » Roberto Soriano, Italian footballer
- 8th » Nam Woo-hyun, South Korean singer, dancer and actor (Infinite (band) e.g Infinite)
- 10th » Emma Roberts, American actress and singer
- 11th » Hwang Chansung, South Korean singer and actor (2PM)
- 11th » Georgia May Foote, English actress
- 11th » Sierra Deaton, American singer
- 12th » Casey Abrams, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 12th » Patrick Herrmann, German footballer
- 12th » Michael Schimpelsberger, Austrian footballer
- 13th » Declan Gallagher, Scottish footballer
- 13th » Eliaquim Mangala, French footballer
- 14th » Chris Rowney, English footballer
- 14th » Rilwan Waheed, Maldivian footballer
- 15th » Ángel Sepúlveda, Mexican footballer
- 15th » Panagiotis Tachtsidis, Greek footballer
- 16th » Princess Alexandra of Luxembourg
- 16th » Sergio Canales, Spanish footballer
- 17th » Sam Oldham, English gymnast
- 17th » Ed Sheeran, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer
- 17th » Bonnie Wright, English actress
- 18th » Malese Jow, American actress and singer
- 18th » Marek Kaljumäe, Estonian footballer
- 18th » Sebastian Neumann, German footballer
- 18th » Henry Surtees, English race car driver (d. 2009)
- 19th » Trevor Bayne, American race car driver
- 20th » Giovanni Kyeremateng, Italian footballer
- 20th » Angelique van der Meet, Dutch tennis player
- 20th » Antonio Pedroza, English-Mexican footballer
- 24th » Madison Hubbell, American ice dancer
- 25th » Gerran Howell, Welsh-English actor
- 25th » Dominika Kaňáková, Czech tennis player
- 25th » Tony Oller, American singer-songwriter and actor (MKTO)
- 26th » CL (singer) e.g CL, South Korean singer-songwriter and dancer (2NE1)
- 26th » Jasmina Kajtazovič, Bosnian tennis player
- 27th » Azeem Rafiq, Pakistani cricketer
- 28th » Sarah Bolger, Irish actress
Famous Deaths for February 1991
- 1st » Carol Dempster, American actress (b. 1901)
- 1st » Phil Watson, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (b. 1914)
- 5th » Dean Jagger, American actor (b. 1903)
- 6th » Salvador Luria, Italian biologist, Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine e.g Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1912)
- 6th » Danny Thomas, American singer, actor, and producer (b. 1914)
- 7th » Jean-Paul Mousseau, Canadian painter (b. 1927)
- 7th » Amos Yarkoni, Israeli colonel (b. 1920)
- 9th » James Cleveland, American singer-songwriter and pianist (The Caravans) (b. 1931)
- 12th » Roger Patterson, American bass player (Atheist (band) known as Atheist) (b. 1968)
- 13th » Arno Breker, German sculptor (b. 1900)
- 13th » Ron Pickering, English sportscaster (b. 1930)
- 16th » Enrique Bermúdez, Nicaraguan lieutenant and engineer (b. 1932)
- 21st » Dorothy Auchterlonie, Australian poet, critic, and academic (b. 1915)
- 21st » Nutan Behl, Indian actress (b. 1936)
- 21st » Margot Fonteyn, English ballerina (b. 1919)
- 24th » John Charles Daly, American journalist and game show host (b. 1914)
- 24th » George Gobel, American comedian and actor (b. 1919)
- 24th » Webb Pierce, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (b. 1921)
- 25th » André Turp, Canadian tenor (b. 1925)
- 28th » Reinhard Bendix, German sociologist (b. 1916)
- 28th » Wassily Hoeffding, Finnish-American statistician and theorist (b. 1914)
Year 1991 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of February Star Signs.
Year 1991 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month