Zodiac Signs March 1991 Birthstone
March Birthstones Astrology
- The March Birthstones are Aquamarine and Bloodstone. These stones symbolize courage. Aquamarine is associated with comprehension and happiness. Aquamarine aslo called the traditional birthstone of March. Bloodstone is considered the secondary birthstone.
March Zodiac Signs
- Month of March Zodiac Signs are Pisces(until March 20) and Aries(March 21 onwards).
- Pisces (February 20 - March 20) Pisces and Aquarius have some common qualities. Both tend to be honest and like to be low key in social situations. Neither likes to draw attention to themselves. People who are born under the sign of Pisces tend to be generous and passionate towards other people and their own goals.
Pisces are compatible with: Aries, Aquarius, Taurus, Cancer, Scorpio and Capricorn.
- Aries (March 21 - April 19) Aries have an amazing inner drive and don't shy away from hard work if that is what it takes to get what they want. Having a great deal of drive and ambition is their trademark. Being very social and having a great sence of humor by nature makes it easy for Aroies to blend in anywhere. Creative with a very strong will. These individuals don't like to share their emotions or feelings with others. But this can change once you get to know them better.
Aries are compatible with: Gemini, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Capricorn and Pisces.
March Birth Flowers
- Month of March is synonymous with the onset of spring (in the Northern Hemisphere). Accordingly the birth flower associated with this month is Daffodil also known as Jonquil or Narcissus. The colours of the bloom include white, yellow and orange. A gift of these flowers conveys the hidden meaning of friendship and happiness.
- Spring, Rebirth, Domestic Happiness, Respect, Regard and Friendship. March Birth Flower Daffodil is synonymous with Spring as it is the epitome of rebirth and new beginnings.
Historical Events for March, 1991
- 2nd » Battle at Rumaila field or Rumaila Oil Field brings an end to the Gulf War called 1991 Gulf War.
- 3rd » An amateur video captures the beating of Rodney King by Los Angeles Police Department called Los Angeles police officers.
- 3rd » In concurrent referenda, 74% of the population of Latvia votes for independence from the Soviet Union, and 83% in Estonia.
- 3rd » United Airlines Flight 585 crashes on approach into Colorado Springs, Colorado, killing 25.
- 9th » March 1991 protests in Belgrade called Massive demonstrations are held against Slobodan Milošević in Belgrade.
- 13th » The United States Department of Justice announces that Exxon has agreed to pay $1 billion for the clean-up of the Exxon Valdez oil spill in Alaska.
- 15th » The Treaty on the Final Settlement with Respect to Germany comes into effect, granting full sovereignty to the Federal Republic of Germany.
- 26th » Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay and Paraguay sign the Treaty of Asunción, establishing Mercosur, the South Common Market.
- 26th » Five South Korean boys, nicknamed the Frog Boys, disappear while hunting for frogs and are murdered in a case that remains unsolved.
- 26th » Local self-government is restored after three decades of centralized control in South Korea.
Famous Birthdays on March in 1991
- 3rd » Park Cho-rong, South Korean singer and actress (A Pink)
- 4th » Viktor Lundberg, Swedish footballer
- 4th » Diandra Newlin, American actress and singer
- 4th » Carles Planas, Spanish footballer
- 5th » Daniil Trifonov, Russian pianist
- 6th » Nicole Fox, American model and actress
- 6th » Lex Luger (record producer) known as Lex Luger, American record producer
- 6th » Emma McDougall, English footballer (d. 2013)
- 6th » Tyler, The Creator, American rapper and producer (Odd Future)
- 7th » Michele Rigione, Italian footballer
- 8th » Devon Werkheiser, American actor and singer
- 9th » Domo Genesis, American rapper (Odd Future)
- 10th » Bahaa Al Farra, Palestinian runner
- 11th » Linlin, Chinese-Japanese singer (Morning Musume and Minimoni)
- 11th » Kamohelo Mokotjo, South African footballer
- 11th » Jack Rodwell, English footballer
- 11th » Mayumi Roller, Virgin Islander sailor
- 11th » Nao Tōyama, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 12th » Felix Kroos, German footballer
- 13th » Eli Kim, American-South Korean singer (U-KISS)
- 13th » Le Quang Liem, Vietnamese chess player
- 13th » Tristan Thompson, Canadian basketball player
- 13th » Aaron Woods, Australian rugby player
- 14th » László Szűcs, Hungarian footballer
- 14th » Steven Zellner, German footballer
- 15th » Tavon Austin, American football player
- 15th » Kie Kitano, Japanese actress and singer
- 15th » Kevin Müller (footballer) e.g Kevin Müller, German footballer
- 15th » Mitchell Todd, Scottish rugby player (d. 2012)
- 16th » Wolfgang Van Halen, American bass player (Van Halen)
- 18th » Dylan Mattingly, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 19th » Garrett Clayton, American actor, singer, and dancer
- 19th » Aleksandr Kokorin, Russian footballer
- 20th » Mattia Destro, Italian footballer
- 21st » Luke Chapman, English footballer
- 23rd » Gregg Wylde, Scottish footballer
- 24th » Dalila Jakupović, Slovenian tennis player
- 25th » Seychelle Gabriel, American actress
- 25th » Samia Yusuf Omar, Somalian sprinter (d. 2012)
- 27th » Chloe Marshall, English model
- 28th » Hoya (singer) or Hoya, South Korean singer, dancer, actor and rapper(Infinite (band) known as Infinite and Infinite H)
- 28th » Amy Bruckner, American actress
- 28th » Lisa-Maria Moser, Austrian tennis player
- 28th » Marie-Philip Poulin, Canadian ice hockey player
- 29th » Fabio Borini, Italian footballer
- 29th » Hayley McFarland, American actress
- 30th » Kim Grajdek, German tennis player
- 31st » Nichaon Jindapon, Thai badminton player
- 31st » Renato Kelić, Croatian footballer
- 31st » Milan Milanović, Serbian footballer
- 31st » Lukas Rotpuller, Austrian footballer
- 31st » Jan Šebek, Czech footballer
- 31st » Rodney Sneijder, Dutch footballer
Famous Deaths for March 1991
- 1st » Edwin H. Land, American scientist and businessman, co-founded the Polaroid Corporation (b. 1909)
- 2nd » Serge Gainsbourg, French singer-songwriter, actor, and director (b. 1928)
- 2nd » Mary Howard (romance novelist) or Mary Howard, English author (b. 1907)
- 3rd » Arthur Murray, Austrian-American dancer (b. 1895)
- 3rd » William Penney, Baron Penney, Gibraltarian-English mathematician, physicist, and academic (b. 1909)
- 4th » Godfrey Bryan, English cricketer (b. 1902)
- 4th » Kenneth Lindsay, English politician (b. 1897)
- 7th » Cool Papa Bell, American baseball player (b. 1903)
- 8th » John Bellairs, American author (b. 1938)
- 9th » Jim Hardin, American baseball player (b. 1943)
- 12th » Ragnar Granit, Finnish-Swedish neuroscientist, Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine e.g Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1900)
- 12th » William Heinesen, Faroese author, poet, and author (b. 1900)
- 14th » Howard Ashman, American playwright and composer (b. 1950)
- 14th » Doc Pomus, American singer-songwriter (b. 1925)
- 14th » Margery Sharp, English author (b. 1905)
- 15th » Bud Freeman, American saxophonist, composer, and bandleader (b. 1906)
- 21st » Leo Fender, American businessman, founded Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (b. 1909)
- 22nd » Léon Balcer, Canadian lawyer and politician (b. 1917)
- 22nd » Paul Engle, American author, poet, and playwright (b. 1908)
- 22nd » Dave Guard, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Kingston Trio) (b. 1934)
- 22nd » Gloria Holden, English-American actress (b. 1908)
- 23rd » Parkash Singh, Indian soldier, Victoria Cross recipient (b. 1913)
- 24th » John Kerr (governor-general) or John Kerr, Australian politician, 18th Governor-General of Australia (b. 1914)
- 25th » Marcel Lefebvre, French archbishop (b. 1905)
- 27th » Ralph Bates, English actor (b. 1940)
- 27th » Aldo Ray, American actor (b. 1926)
- 29th » Lee Atwater, American political consultant (b. 1951)
- 29th » Guy Bourdin, French fashion photographer (b. 1928)
Year 1991 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of March Star Signs.
Year 1991 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month