Zodiac Signs October 1991 Birthstone
October Birthstones Astrology
- The October Birthstones are the Tourmaline and Opal. Opals symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word Opal comes from the Latin opalus, meaning: precious jewel. Necklaces with opals set in them were worn to repel evil and to protect eyesight. Opal is called the traditional birthstone of October. Pink Tourmaline is considered the secondary birthstone for October.
October Zodiac Signs
- Month of October Zodiac Signs are Libra(until October 22) or Scorpio(October 23 onwards).
- Libra (September 23 - October 22) Libra tend to dislice big social gatherings and too much attention. Most of them tend to be introverts. Having a shy nature being too shy or quiet can sometimes work against their benefit. People born under this star sign tend to have great belief in justice. THis might also be why they are very trustworthy individuals.
Libra are compatible with: another Libra as well as Sagittarius, Leo, Taurus, Aquarius and Gemini.
- Scorpio (October 23 - November 21) Scorpio by nature like to take action instead of thinking things through in great lengths. They tend to be ambitious, bold, courageous, and self confident. Scorpio have a clear vision for their desires in life. Going after those goals feel liberating to them. Cool headedness helps Scorpio to achieve their desires.
Scorpio are compatible with: Capricorn, Pisces, Cancer and Virgo.
October Birth Flowers
- Birth flower Marigold or Calendula is the flower associated with October. For the Hindus, the month of October is associated with festivals like Dusshera and Diwali and Marigold, an auspicious flower is part of religious ceremonies. However, in the English culture, marigold stands for sorrow and sympathy. The other October flower is cosmo, a symbol of order, peace, and serenity.
- Warm, Fierce, undying love, or one way of saying that you are content with being with the recipient.October Birth Flower Marigold exemplify elegance and devotion.
Historical Events for October, 1991
- 1st » The Siege of Dubrovnik begins.
- 4th » The Protocol on Environmental Protection to the Antarctic Treaty is opened for signature.
- 5th » An Indonesian military transport crashes after takeoff from Jakarta killing 137.
- 5th » The first official version of the Linux kernel, version 0.02, is released.
- 7th » Croatian War of Independence: Bombing of Banski dvori in Zagreb kills 1 civilian.
- 8th » Croatia votes to sever constitutional relations with Yugoslavia, rendering the country fully independent.
- 9th » Ecuador becomes a member of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works or Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 18th » The Supreme Council of Azerbaijan adopts a declaration of independence from the Soviet Union.
- 20th » The Oakland Hills firestorm kills 25 and destroys 3,469 homes and apartments, causing more than $2 billion in damage.
- 20th » A 6.8 Moment magnitude scale or Mw earthquake 1991 Uttarkashi earthquake or strikes the Uttarkashi region of India, killing more than 1,000 people.
- 27th » Turkmenistan achieves independence from the Soviet Union.
- 29th » The American Galileo spacecraft makes its closest approach to 951 Gaspra, becoming the first probe to visit an asteroid.
- 30th » The Madrid Conference of 1991 named Madrid Conference for Middle East peace talks opens.
Famous Birthdays on October in 1991
- 1st » Conor Clifford, Irish footballer
- 1st » Rain Veideman, Estonian basketball player
- 3rd » Jenny McLoughlin, English sprinter
- 3rd » Aki Takajō, Japanese singer (AKB48, JKT48, and French Kiss (band) called French Kiss)
- 5th » Betty Who, Australian singer-songwriter
- 6th » Roshon Fegan, American actor, rapper, and dancer
- 7th » Nicole Jung, American-South Korean singer, dancer, and actress (Kara (band) called Kara)
- 7th » Zhang Yixing, Chinese singer and dancer (Exo (band) called EXO-M)
- 10th » Gabriella Cilmi, Australian singer-songwriter and producer
- 10th » Lali Espósito, Argentinian actress and singer (Teen Angels)
- 10th » Manuel Giandonato, Italian footballer
- 10th » Kim Seul-gie, South Korean actress
- 10th » Xherdan Shaqiri, Swiss footballer
- 11th » Patrick Leyland, American baseball player
- 12th » Nicolao Dumitru, Italian footballer
- 14th » Shona McGarty, English actress
- 16th » Edward Grimes, Irish singer (Jedward)
- 16th » John Grimes (singer) e.g John Grimes, Irish singer (Jedward)
- 17th » Brenda Asnicar, Argentine actress, dancer and singer
- 18th » Roly Bonevacia, Dutch footballer
- 18th » Tyler Posey, American actor
- 19th » Colton Dixon, American singer-songwriter and pianist
- 21st » Tom Eastman, English footballer
- 21st » Geoffrey Hairemans, Belgian footballer
- 21st » Vadaine Oliver, English footballer
- 21st » Harry Pell, English footballer
- 23rd » Princess Mako of Akishino
- 24th » Torstein Andersen Aase, Norwegian footballer
- 24th » Marek Bednar, Slovak ice hockey player
- 24th » Bojan Dubljević, Montenegrin basketball player
- 26th » Amala Paul, Indian actress
- 29th » Grant Hall (footballer) e.g Grant Hall, English footballer
- 31st » Sven Kaldre, Estonian basketball player
Famous Deaths for October 1991
- 2nd » Hazen Argue, Canadian politician (b. 1921)
- 2nd » Patriarch Demetrios I of Constantinople (b. 1914)
- 4th » J. Frank Wilson, American singer (J. Frank Wilson and the Cavaliers) (b. 1941)
- 6th » Igor Talkov, Russian singer-songwriter (b. 1956)
- 7th » Harry W. Brown (pilot) called Harry W. Brown, American colonel and pilot (b. 1921)
- 7th » Leo Durocher, American baseball player and manager (b. 1905)
- 7th » Darren Millane, Australian footballer (b. 1965)
- 10th » Nickolaus Hirschl, Austrian wrestler (b. 1906)
- 11th » Steven "Jesse" Bernstein, American poet and author (b. 1950)
- 11th » Redd Foxx, American actor and singer (b. 1922)
- 12th » Sheila Florance, Australian actress (b. 1916)
- 12th » Arkady Strugatsky, Russian author (b. 1925)
- 12th » Regis Toomey, American actor (b. 1898)
- 17th » Tennessee Ernie Ford, American singer and actor (b. 1919)
- 21st » Lorenc Antoni, Albanian composer, conductor, and musicologist (b. 1909)
- 24th » Gene Roddenberry, American captain, screenwriter, and producer, created 'Star Trek' (b. 1921)
- 24th » Ismat Chughtai, Indian author (b. 1915)
- 25th » Bill Graham (promoter) named Bill Graham, German-American concert promoter (b. 1931)
- 27th » George Barker (poet) e.g George Barker, English author and poet (b. 1913)
- 31st » Gene Anderson, American wrestler (b. 1933)
- 31st » Joseph Papp, American director and producer (b. 1921)
Year 1991 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of October Star Signs.
Year 1991 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month