Zodiac Signs April 2003 Birthstone
April Birthstones Astrology
- The April Birthstone is the Diamond. Diamonds are associated with desire and connection. Symbolizing everlasting love diamonds were once thought to bring courage. Diamond is called the traditional birthstone of April. Crystal quartz is considered the secondary birthstone for April.
April Zodiac Signs
- Month of April Zodiac Signs are Aries(until April 20) and Taurus(April 21 onwards).
- Aries (March 21 - April 19) Aries have an amazing inner drive and don't shy away from hard work if that is what it takes to get what they want. Having a great deal of drive and ambition is their trademark. Being very social and having a great sence of humor by nature makes it easy for Aroies to blend in anywhere. Creative with a very strong will. These individuals don't like to share their emotions or feelings with others. But this can change once you get to know them better.
Aries are compatible with: Gemini, Sagittarius, Aquarius, Capricorn and Pisces.
- Taurus (April 20 - May 19) The Taurus has great strength in physical and mental capacities. Maybe this is why stubbornness or being a stuborn bull is often associated with this star sign. Work wise being able to teac to others is one of their strengths, at least on some level due to the fact that they are sympathetic and loving.
Taurus is compatible with: Libra, Taurus, Cancer, Capricorn, Virgo and Pisces.
April Birth Flowers
- Month of April is associated with Sweet Pea(also withDaisy) flower which bloom in a wide range of soft colors as well as two tone colours. It is said to symbolise pleasure or good-bye. In the Victorian era, these birth flowers formed a part of the bouquet which was sent to someone to convey gratefulness. It is also a flower given between friends to keep a secret.
- Love, youth and purity. April Birth Flower Daisy conveys innocence and there are five common types.
Historical Events for April, 2003
- 9th » 2003 invasion of Iraq: Baghdad falls to American forces; Iraqis turn on symbols of their former leader Saddam Hussein, pulling down a grand statue of him and tearing it to pieces.
- 14th » The Human Genome Project is completed with 99% of the human genome sequenced to an accuracy of 99.99%.
- 14th » U.S. troops in Baghdad capture Abu Abbas, leader of the Palestinian people called Palestinian group that killed an American on the hijacked cruise liner the MS e.g Achille Lauro in 1985.
- 16th » The Treaty of Accession 2003 named Treaty of Accession is signed in Athens admitting ten new member states to the European Union.
Famous Birthdays on April in 2003
- 16th » Alina Foley, American actress
Famous Deaths for April 2003
- 1st » Leslie Cheung, Hong Kong singer-songwriter, producer, and actor (b. 1956)
- 2nd » Edwin Starr, American singer-songwriter (b. 1942)
- 3rd » Michael Kelly (editor) e.g Michael Kelly, American journalist (b. 1957)
- 4th » Anthony Caruso (actor) e.g Anthony Caruso, American actor (b. 1916)
- 4th » Adalberto Martínez, Mexican actor (b. 1916)
- 6th » David Bloom, American journalist (b. 1963)
- 6th » Gerald Emmett Carter, Canadian cardinal (b. 1912)
- 6th » Babatunde Olatunji, Nigerian drummer, educator, and activist (b. 1927)
- 7th » Cecile de Brunhoff, French author (b. 1903)
- 7th » David Greene (director) or David Greene, English-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (b. 1921)
- 9th » Jerry Bittle, American cartoonist (b. 1949)
- 9th » Earl Bramblett, American murderer (b. 1942)
- 10th » Little Eva, American singer (b. 1943)
- 11th » Cecil Howard Green, English-American geophysicist and businessman, founded Texas Instruments (b. 1900)
- 12th » Sydney Lassick, American actor (b. 1922)
- 14th » Jyrki Otila, Finnish politician (b. 1941)
- 15th » Reg Bundy, English actor and dancer (b. 1941)
- 15th » Erin Fleming, Canadian-American actress (b. 1941)
- 16th » Graham Jarvis, Canadian-American actor (b. 1930)
- 16th » Graham Stuart Thomas, English horticulturalist and author (b. 1909)
- 17th » Robert Atkins (nutritionist) called Robert Atkins, American physician and cardiologist, created the Atkins diet (b. 1930)
- 17th » H. B. Bailey, American race car driver (b. 1936)
- 17th » John Paul Getty, Jr., American-English philanthropist (b. 1932)
- 17th » Earl King, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (b. 1934)
- 17th » Masha and Dasha Krivoshlyapova, Russian conjoined twins (b. 1950)
- 17th » Yiannis Latsis, Greek businessman (b. 1910)
- 18th » Edgar F. Codd, English-American computer scientist (b. 1923)
- 19th » Mirza Tahir Ahmad, Indian-English caliph (b. 1928)
- 20th » Ruth Hale (playwright and actress) known as Ruth Hale, American actress and playwright (b. 1908)
- 20th » Daijiro Kato, Japanese motorcycle racer (b. 1976)
- 20th » Bernard Katz, German biophysicist, Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine called Nobel Prize laureate (b. 1911)
- 21st » Nina Simone, American singer-songwriter, pianist, and activist (b. 1933)
- 22nd » Felice Bryant, American songwriter (b. 1925)
- 22nd » James H. Critchfield, American CIA officer (b. 1917)
- 22nd » Martha Griffiths, American lawyer, judge, and politician, 58th Lieutenant Governor of Michigan (b. 1912)
- 22nd » Mike Larrabee, American runner (b. 1933)
- 23rd » Fernand Fonssagrives, French photographer (b. 1910)
- 25th » Samson Kitur, Kenyan runner (b. 1966)
- 26th » Rosemary Brown (politician) called Rosemary Brown, Canadian politician (b. 1930)
- 26th » Yun Hyon-seok, South Korean poet and author (b. 1984)
- 26th » Edward Max Nicholson, Irish environmentalist, co-founded the World Wide Fund for Nature (b. 1904)
- 26th » Peter Stone, American screenwriter (b. 1930)
- 30th » Mark Berger (economist) known as Mark Berger, American economist and educator (b. 1955)
- 30th » Possum Bourne, New Zealand race car driver (b. 1956)
Year 2003 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of April Star Signs.
Year 2003 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month