Zodiac Signs June 2003 Birthstone
June Birthstones Astrology
- The June Birthstones are Pearl, Alexandrite and Moonstone. The Pearl has long been a symbol of purity. The ancient Greeks believed that pearls were the hardened tears of joy from Aphrodite, the goddess of love. Pearl is called the traditional birthstone of June. Moonstone is considered the secondary birthstone for June.
June Zodiac Signs
- Month of June Zodiac Signs are Gemini(until June 20) and Cancer(June 21 onwards).
- Gemini (May 20 - June 20) Geminis tend to be very unpredictable. Be always ready for a surprise from them. Being creative and open can result in Geminis changing their behaviour rather frequently. People born under this star sign are very adaptable to new situations or life changes. Add to this the positive nature towards life that Gemini possess.
Gemini are compatible with: other Gemini, Leo, Libra and Aquarius.
- Cancer (June 21 - July 22) Tradition tends to be very important int the lives of Cancers. Visit a cancer at home and you will find a fish in the water. Having a caring nature that extends towards other people, coupled with amazing patience usually is related to a Cancers work life choices.
Cancers are compatible with: Taurus, Leo, Virgo, Scorpio, Capricorn and Pisces.
June Birth Flowers
- Month of June flower is the Rose. Though roses are available in many colors from red to pink to white to yellow, all with their own special meanings, the underlying message the birth flowers convey is that of love and passion.
- Love and Appreciation, while other meanings depends on each colour. The June Birth Flower Rose has many meanings which can vary from Love, Passion, Beauty and Perfection. The meaning depends upon the colour. For example, Red says love and romance, White symbolizes innocence, purity, and remembrance.
Historical Events for June, 2003
- 5th » A severe heat wave across Pakistan and India reaches its peak, as temperatures exceed 50°C (122°F) in the region.
- 20th » The Wikimedia Foundation is founded in St. Petersburg, Florida.
- 26th » The Supreme Court of the United States e.g U.S. Supreme Court rules in 'Lawrence v. Texas' that gender-based sodomy laws are unconstitutional.
Famous Deaths for June 2003
- 2nd » Freddie Blassie, American wrestler and manager (b. 1918)
- 3rd » Felix de Weldon, Austrian-American sculptor, designed the Marine Corps War Memorial (b. 1907)
- 5th » Jürgen Möllemann, German politician, 10th Vice-Chancellor of Germany (b. 1945)
- 5th » Manuel Rosenthal, French composer and conductor (b. 1904)
- 6th » Ken Grimwood, American author (b. 1944)
- 6th » Dave Rowberry, English singer-songwriter and pianist (The Animals) (b. 1940)
- 7th » Trevor Goddard, English-American actor (b. 1962)
- 8th » Leighton Rees, Welsh darts player (b. 1940)
- 10th » Donald Regan, American colonel and politician, 11th White House Chief of Staff (b. 1918)
- 10th » Bernard Williams, English philosopher and academic (b. 1929)
- 10th » Phil Williams (politician) known as Phil Williams, Welsh politician (b. 1939)
- 11th » David Brinkley, American journalist (b. 1920)
- 12th » Gregory Peck, American actor (b. 1916)
- 13th » Malik Meraj Khalid, Pakistani politician, Prime Minister of Pakistan (b. 1916)
- 14th » Dale Whittington, American race car driver (b. 1959)
- 15th » Hume Cronyn, Canadian-American actor and producer (b. 1911)
- 16th » Pierre Bourgault, Canadian politician (b. 1934)
- 16th » Georg Henrik von Wright, Finnish–Swedish philosopher and author (b. 1916)
- 16th » Philip Stone, English actor (b. 1924)
- 18th » Larry Doby, American baseball player and manager (b. 1923)
- 18th » Ernest Martin (murderer) e.g Ernest Martin, American murderer (b. 1960)
- 19th » Laura Sadler, English actress (b. 1980)
- 20th » Bob Stump, American politician (b. 1927)
- 21st » Jason Moran, Australian mobster (b. 1967)
- 21st » Roger Neilson, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (b. 1934)
- 21st » Leon Uris, American author (b. 1924)
- 25th » Lester Maddox, American politician, 75th Governor of Georgia (b. 1915)
- 26th » Marc-Vivien Foé, Cameroon footballer (b. 1975)
- 26th » Denver Randleman, American sergeant (b. 1920)
- 26th » Denis Thatcher, English soldier and businessman (b. 1915)
- 26th » Strom Thurmond, American general, lawyer, and politician, 103rd Governor of South Carolina (b. 1902)
- 27th » David Newman (filmmaker) named David Newman, American director, producer, and screenwriter (b. 1937)
- 28th » Joan Lowery Nixon, American journalist and author (b. 1927)
- 28th » Willem Slijkhuis, Dutch runner (b. 1923)
- 29th » Katharine Hepburn, American actress and singer (b. 1907)
- 30th » Buddy Hackett, American actor and singer (b. 1924)
- 30th » Robert McCloskey, American author and illustrator (b. 1915)
Year 2003 Chinese Zodiac Signs and Astrology. Month of June Star Signs.
Year 2003 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month