Chinese Zodiac Signs 1320 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1320 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Monkey
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Monkey people are the geniuses of the cycle with erratic behaviours. Skillful, clever with a flexible mind that leads to being very inventive and original in thought. Solving difficult problems is what they do. There are certain type of fields that do not suit Monkeys well because of their habit of beint too agreeable. Getting things done and doing them fast is a goal of every Monkey. But when things don't get started immediately or move along fast they get impatient and discouraged to the point of abandoning projects. Bad habbit wise Monkeys tend to look down on other people. Having strong common sense Monkeys make good decisions. They have a thirst for knowledge. Add to this am excellent memorie. Having a strong will in many life situatuins Monkeys anger disappears fast once they cooled down.
- Astrology character and traits of Monkey sign:
Intelligent, desire for knowledge, skillful, inventive, curious, daring, easily discouraged, strong willed and vain.
1320 Zodiac Sign Monkey Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1320 then your astrological sign is Monkey. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Monkey are: Snake, Rat, Dragon
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Monkey are: Tiger
Historical Events for the Year 1320
- 20th January Star Sign » Duke Wladyslaw Lokietek becomes History of Poland (966–1385) Late Piast dynasty and reunification called king of Poland.
- 6th April Star Sign » The Scotland called Scots reaffirm their independence by signing the Declaration of Arbroath.
Famous Deaths in History for 1320
- 1st March » Ayurbarwada Buyantu Khan, Emperor Renzong of Yuan (b. 1286)
- 20th July » Oshin, King of Armenia (b. 1282)
- 12th October » Michael IX Palaiologos, Byzantine emperor (b. 1277)
Year 1320 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month