Birthday Astrology & Zodiac Signs
♐ Sagittarius is the Zodiac Sign for December 3rd
- Let us explore December 3rd Birthday Personality traits for Sagittarius.
- Sagittarius is the ninth astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Sagittarius. The symbol of the archer is based on the centaur Chiron, who mentored Achilles in archery. Also known as the Archer, Sagittarius is represented by the symbol of an arrow.
Just as the celestial Archer draws its bow and shoots arrows into the heavens, so the Sagittarian looks to the skies and shoots their ideas into the distance. often hitting the target full on. Passionate impulsive individuals who are able to bend and bow according to the situation or the company they are with. Open and friendly, a Sagittarian comes across as an easy-going person with a genial, expansive character.
People of this sign are popular among their peers. Socially outgoing, they enjoy attention and become easily the life and soul of the party. Sagittarius has a huge appetite for the vital life force which keeps them occupied with travel, exploration, and experiencing all life has to offer, both physically and intellectually. No wonder this sign is known as the traveler of the Zodiac, never happier than when on the road or just roaming in the great outdoors.
Physically, Sagittarians need to keep active and thrive on sport - they are just as happy to compete individually as to join team games. Intellectually, the sign is associated with wisdom and philosophy. Life is the university of Sagittarius. Having a strong sense of reason and fair play are the marks of their integrity.
- If you were born 2020 on the 3rd December then your star sign is Sagittarius.
Historical Events for December 3rd
- Year 915 Astrology » Pope John X crowned Berengar I of Italy as Holy Roman Emperor.
- Year 1799 Astrology » War of the Second Coalition: Battle of Wiesloch (1799) Battle of Wiesloch Austrian monarchy Austrian Lieutenant Field Marshal Anton Count Sztáray de Nagy-Mihaly Sztáray de Nagy-Mihaly defeats the First French Empire French at Wiesloch.
- Year 1818 Astrology » Illinois becomes the 21st U.S. state.
- Year 1834 Astrology » The Zollverein (German Customs Union) begins the first regular census in Germany.
- Year 1854 Astrology » Eureka Rebellion named Battle of the Eureka Stockade: More than 20 gold miners at Ballarat, Victoria, are killed by state troopers in an uprising over mining licences.
- Year 1898 Astrology » The Duquesne Country and Athletic Club defeated 1898 Western Pennsylvania All-Star football team named an all-star collection of early football players 16-0, in what is considered to be the very first all-star game for professional American football.
- Year 1901 Astrology » In a State of the Union address State of the Union message, U.S. President Theodore Roosevelt asks United States Congress Congress to curb the power of Trust (19th century) trusts "within reasonable limits".
- Year 1910 Astrology » Modern neon lighting is first demonstrated by Georges Claude at the Paris Motor Show.
- Year 1912 Astrology » Bulgaria, Greece, Montenegro, and Serbia (the Balkan League) sign an armistice with the Ottoman Empire, temporarily halting the First Balkan War. (The armistice will expire on February 3, 1913, and hostilities will resume.)
- Year 1919 Astrology » After nearly 20 years of planning and construction, including two collapses causing 89 deaths, the Quebec Bridge opens to traffic.
- Year 1925 Astrology » World War I aftermath: The final Locarno Treaties or Locarno Treaty is signed in London, establishing post-war territorial settlements.
- Year 1927 Astrology » 'Putting Pants on Philip', the first Laurel and Hardy film, is released.
- Year 1959 Astrology » The current flag of Singapore is adopted, six months after Singapore became self-governing within the British Empire.
- Year 1960 Astrology » The musical 'Camelot (musical) Camelot' debuts at the Majestic Theatre (Broadway) Majestic Theatre on Broadway theatre Broadway. It will become associated with the John F. Kennedy Kennedy administration.
- Year 1967 Astrology » At Groote Schuur Hospital in Cape Town, South Africa, a transplant team headed by Christiaan Barnard carries out the first heart transplant on a human (53-year-old Louis Washkansky).
- Year 1971 Astrology » Indo-Pakistani War of 1971: Pakistan launches Operation Chengiz Khan called a pre-emptive strike against India and a full scale war begins claiming hundreds of lives.
- Year 1973 Astrology » Pioneer program: Pioneer 10 sends back the first close-up images of Jupiter.
- Year 1976 Astrology » An assassination attempt is made on Bob Marley. He is shot twice, but will play a Smile Jamaica Concert called concert only two days later.
- Year 1979 Astrology » In Cincinnati, Ohio, 11 fans are suffocated in 1979 The Who concert disaster a crush for seats on the concourse outside U.S. Bank Arena Riverfront Coliseum before a The Who Who concert.
- Year 1979 » Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini becomes the first Supreme Leader of Iran.
- Year 1982 Astrology » A soil sample is taken from Times Beach, Missouri, that will be found to contain 300 times the safe level of Polychlorinated dibenzodioxins called dioxin.
- Year 1984 Astrology » Bhopal Disaster: A methyl isocyanate leak from a Union Carbide pesticide plant in Bhopal, India, kills more than 3,800 people outright and injures 150,000–600,000 others (some 6,000 of whom would later die from their injuries) in one of the worst industri
- Year 1989 Astrology » Cold War: In a meeting off the coast of Malta, U.S. President George H. W. Bush and Soviet leader Mikhail Gorbachev release statements indicating that the cold war between NATO and the Soviet Union may be coming to an end.
- Year 1990 Astrology » At Detroit Metropolitan Airport, Northwest Airlines Flight 1482 collides with Northwest Airlines Flight 299 on the runway, killing seven passengers and one crew member aboard flight 1482.
- Year 1992 Astrology » The Greek oil tanker 'Aegean Sea', carrying 80,000 tonnes of crude oil, runs aground in a storm while approaching A Coruña (province) or La Coruña, Spain, and Aegean Sea oil spill named spills much of its cargo.
- Year 1992 » UN Security Council Resolution 794 is unanimously passed, approving a coalition of United Nations peacekeepers led by the United States to form UNITAF, with the task of establishing peace and ensuring that humanitarian aid is distributed in Somalia.
- Year 1999 Astrology » NASA loses radio contact with the Mars Polar Lander moments before the spacecraft enters the Mars e.g Martian atmosphere.
- Year 1999 » Six firefighters are killed in the Worcester Cold Storage Warehouse fire in Worcester, Massachusetts.
- Year 2005 Astrology » XCOR Aerospace makes the Rocket mail Reusable launch vehicles e.g first manned rocket aircraft delivery of U.S. Mail in Kern County, California.
- Year 2007 Astrology » Winter storms cause the Chehalis River (Washington) called Chehalis River to flood many cities in Lewis County, Washington, and close a 20-mile portion of Interstate 5 in Washington named Interstate 5 for several days. At least eight deaths and billions
- Year 2009 Astrology » A 2009 Hotel Shamo bombing or suicide bombing in Mogadishu, Somalia, claims the lives of 25 people, including three ministers of the Transitional Federal Government.
- Year 2012 Astrology » At least 475 people are killed after Typhoon Bopha (2012) called Typhoon Bopha, makes landfall in the Philippines.
Zodiac Signs and Birthday Astrology for the Month of December