Birthday Astrology & Zodiac Signs
♒ Aquarius is the Zodiac Sign for January 29th
- Let us explore January 29th Birthday Personality traits for Aquarius.
- The symbol of the water-bearer is based on Hyas, who was killed by wild beasts while fetching water from the river. His sisters make rain when they weep for him, hence the sign has an association with air.
Aquarius star signs as individuals tend to be creative, independent and more interested in their own ideas and concepts. The biggest strengths for Aquarius are witt, cleverness, humanitarian, inventive and original. This zodiac sign has great spirit and tends to be social and extroverted. Things Aquariuses can work on to improve thier personality are sarcasm, aloofness, rebelliosness, sarcas, being too stubborn and unemotional.
It might take time to get an Aquarius to open up and share their emotions. When you talk with them about any other subject than emotions you fill find Aquariuses to be very friendly.
- If you were born 2023 on the 29th January then your star sign is Aquarius.
Historical Events for January 29th
- Year 757 » An Lushan, leader of a An Lushan Rebellion named revolt against the Tang Dynasty and emperor of Yan (An-Shi) or Yan, is murdered by his own son, An Qingxu.
- Year 904 » Pope Sergius III e.g Sergius III comes out of retirement to take over the pope called papacy from the deposed antipope Christopher.
- Year 1676 Astrology » Feodor III of Russia known as Feodor III becomes Tsar of Russia.
- Year 1814 Astrology » France defeats Russia and Prussia in the Battle of Brienne.
- Year 1819 Astrology » Stamford Raffles lands on the island of Singapore.
- Year 1834 Astrology » US President Andrew Jackson orders first use of federal soldiers to suppress a trade union named labor dispute.
- Year 1845 Astrology » "The Raven" is published in the 'New York Evening Mirror', the first publication with the name of the author, Edgar Allan Poe
- Year 1850 Astrology » Henry Clay introduces the Compromise of 1850 to the Congress of the United States or U.S. Congress.
- Year 1856 Astrology » Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom issues a Warrant (law) or Warrant under the Royal sign-manual that establishes the Victoria Cross to recognise acts of valour by British Empire named British military personnel during the Crimean War.
- Year 1861 Astrology » Kansas is admitted as the 34th U.S. state.
- Year 1863 Astrology » Bear River Massacre.
- Year 1886 Astrology » Karl Benz patents the first successful gasoline-driven automobile.
- Year 1891 Astrology » Liliuokalani is proclaimed the last monarch and only queen regnant of the Kingdom of Hawaiʻi.
- Year 1900 Astrology » The American League is organized in Philadelphia with eight founding teams.
- Year 1907 Astrology » Charles Curtis of Kansas becomes the first Native American United States Senate or U.S. Senator.
- Year 1916 Astrology » World War I: Paris is first bombed by German zeppelins.
- Year 1918 Astrology » Ukrainian–Soviet War: The Bolshevik Red Army, on its way to besiege Kiev, is met by a small group of military students at the Battle of Kruty.
- Year 1918 » Ukrainian–Soviet War: An Kiev Arsenal January Uprising or armed uprising organized by the Bolsheviks in anticipation of the encroaching Red Army begins at the Kiev Arsenal, which will be put down six days later.
- Year 1936 Astrology » The List of members of the Baseball Hall of Fame (chronological) known as first inductees into the Baseball Hall of Fame are announced.
- Year 1940 Astrology » Three trains on the Sakurajima Line, in Osaka, Japan, collide and explode while approaching Ajikawaguchi Station. 181 people are killed.
- Year 1941 Astrology » Alexandros Koryzis becomes List of Prime Ministers of Greece called Prime Minister of Greece upon the sudden death of his predecessor, dictator Ioannis Metaxas.
- Year 1943 Astrology » The first day of the Battle of Rennell Island, USS Chicago (CA-29) named U.S. cruiser 'Chicago' is torpedoed and heavily damaged by Japanese bombers.
- Year 1944 Astrology » World War II: Approximately 38 people are killed and about a dozen injured when the Polish village of Koniuchy (present-day Kaniūkai, Lithuania) is Koniuchy massacre e.g attacked by Soviet partisan units.
- Year 1944 » In Bologna, Italy, the Anatomical theatre of the Archiginnasio is destroyed in an air-raid.
- Year 1963 Astrology » The List of Pro Football Hall of Fame inductees or first inductees into the Pro Football Hall of Fame are announced.
- Year 1967 Astrology » The "ultimate high" of the hippie era, the Mantra-Rock Dance, takes place in San Francisco and features Janis Joplin, Grateful Dead, and Allen Ginsberg.
- Year 1989 Astrology » Hungary–South Korea relations called Hungary establishes diplomatic relations with South Korea, making it the first Eastern Bloc nation to do so
- Year 1991 Astrology » Gulf War: The Battle of Khafji, the first major ground engagement of the war, as well as its deadliest, begins.
- Year 1996 Astrology » President Jacques Chirac announces a "definitive end" to French nuclear weapons testing.
- Year 1998 Astrology » In Birmingham, Alabama, a bomb explodes at an abortion clinic, killing one and severely wounding another. Serial bomber Eric Robert Rudolph is suspected as the culprit.
- Year 2001 Astrology » Thousands of student protesters in Indonesia storm parliament and demand that President of Indonesia or President Abdurrahman Wahid resign due to alleged involvement in corruption scandals.
- Year 2002 Astrology » In his State of the Union address, President George W. Bush describes "regimes that sponsor terrorism named terror" as an 'Axis of evil', in which he includes Iraq, Iran and North Korea.
- Year 2005 Astrology » The first direct commercial flights from mainland China (from Guangzhou) to Taiwan since 1949 arrived in Taipei. Shortly afterwards, a China Airlines flight lands in Beijing.
- Year 2009 Astrology » The Supreme Constitutional Court of Egypt rules that people who do not adhere to one of the three Religion in Egypt Recognized religions called government-recognised religions, while not allowed to list any belief outside of those three, are still Egyptia
- Year 2009 » Governor of Illinois Rod Blagojevich Rod Blagojevich corruption charges named is removed from office following his conviction of several corruption charges, including the alleged solicitation of personal benefit in exchange for an appointment to the Unite
- Year 2013 Astrology » SCAT Airlines Flight 760 crashes near the Kazakhstan or Kazakh city of Almaty, killing 21 people.
Zodiac Signs and Birthday Astrology for the Month of January