Birthday Astrology & Zodiac Signs
♋ Cancer is the Zodiac Sign for July 16th
- Let us explore July 16th Birthday Personality traits for Cancer.
- Cancer is the fourth astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Cancer. The symbol of the crab is based on the Karkinos, a giant crab that bit Hercules during his fight with the Hydra.
Cancer is a mysterious sign, full of contradictions. Wanting security and comfort while at the same time seeking adventure. Being helpful to others while at times cranky and indifferent. Cancer has forceful personality that is kept hidden under a calm and cool exterior. They can come out of their shell and shine, but then go right back and hide in their shell in the depths of the ocean.
Cancers value home comforts above all. True happiness can be found with a tranquil and harmonious home life. Comfort at home for themselves and their families is a high priority. Cancer is a sign that avoids conflicts and easily helps others to avoid trouble. Persistence and determination is their big strength.
Having a warm home and loving family could be called the ambition of a Cancer. You would probably want a Cancer to be your manager because theicare and treat their employes as family. To their family Cancer is and will always be loyal and dedicated.
- If you were born 2019 on the 16th July then your star sign is Cancer.
Historical Events for July 16th
- Year 622 » The beginning of the Islamic calendar.
- Year 1054 Astrology » Three Roman Legatus legates break relations between Western Christianity Western and Eastern Christianity Eastern Christian Churches through the act of placing an invalidly-issued Papal bull of Excommunication on the altar of Hagia Sophia during Saturday
- Year 1212 Astrology » Battle of Las Navas de Tolosa: After Pope Innocent III calls European knights to a Crusades crusade, forces of Kings Alfonso VIII of Castile, Sancho VII of Navarre, Peter II of Aragon and Afonso II of Portugal defeat those of the Berber people Berber Musl
- Year 1377 Astrology » Coronation of Richard II of England.
- Year 1661 Astrology » The first banknotes in Europe are issued by the Sweden named Swedish bank Stockholms Banco.
- Year 1683 Astrology » Manchu Qing Dynasty naval forces under traitorous commander Shi Lang defeat the Kingdom of Tungning in the Battle of Penghu near the Penghu called Pescadores Islands.
- Year 1779 Astrology » American Revolutionary War: Light infantry of the Continental Army seize a fortified British Army position in a midnight bayonet attack at the Battle of Stony Point.
- Year 1790 Astrology » The Washington, D.C. or District of Columbia is established as the capital of the United States after signature of the Residence Act.
- Year 1809 Astrology » The city of La Paz, in what is today Bolivia, declares its independence from the Monarchy of Spain or Spanish Crown during the La Paz revolution and forms the Junta Tuitiva, the first independent government in Spanish America, led by Pedro Domingo Murillo
- Year 1849 Astrology » Antonio María Claret y Clará founded the Congregation of the Missionary Sons of the Immaculate Heart of Mary, popularly known as the Claretians in Vic, in the province of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
- Year 1861 Astrology » American Civil War: At the order of President Abraham Lincoln, Union troops begin a 25 mile march into Virginia for what will become the First Battle of Bull Run, the first major land battle of the war.
- Year 1862 Astrology » American Civil War: David Farragut is promoted to rear admiral, becoming the first officer in United States Navy to hold an admiral rank.
- Year 1909 Astrology » Persian Constitutional Revolution: Mohammad Ali Shah Qajar is forced out as Shah of Persia and is replaced by his son Ahmad Shah Qajar.
- Year 1910 Astrology » John Robertson Duigan makes the first flight of the Duigan pusher biplane, the first aircraft built in Australia.
- Year 1915 Astrology » Henry James becomes a British citizen, to highlight his commitment to Britain during the first World War.
- Year 1915 » First Order of the Arrow ceremony takes place and the Order of the Arrow is founded.
- Year 1927 Astrology » Augusto César Sandino leads a raid on U.S. Marines and Nicaraguan Guardia Nacional that had been sent to apprehend him in the village of Ocotal, but is repulsed by one of the first Dive bomber named dive-bombing attacks in history.
- Year 1931 Astrology » Emperor of Ethiopia called Emperor Haile Selassie I signs the 1931 Constitution of Ethiopia called first constitution of Ethiopia.
- Year 1941 Astrology » Joe DiMaggio hits safely for the 56th consecutive game, a streak that still stands as a Major League Baseball or MLB record.
- Year 1945 Astrology » Manhattan Project: The Atomic Age begins when the United States Trinity (nuclear test) called successfully detonates a plutonium-based test nuclear weapon near Alamogordo, New Mexico.
- Year 1945 » World War II: The heavy cruiser USS Indianapolis CA-35 6 leaves San Francisco with parts for the atomic bomb "Little Boy" bound for Tinian Tinian Island.
- Year 1948 Astrology » Following token resistance, the city of Nazareth, revered by Christians as the hometown of Jesus, capitulates to Israeli troops during Operation Dekel in the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- Year 1948 » The storming of the cockpit of the 'Miss Macao' passenger seaplane, operated by a subsidiary of the Cathay Pacific Airways, marks the first aircraft hijacking of a commercial plane.
- Year 1950 Astrology » Chaplain–Medic massacre: American POWs were massacred by North Korean Army.
- Year 1951 Astrology » King Leopold III of Belgium abdicates in favor of his son, Baudouin of Belgium called Baudouin I of Belgium.
- Year 1951 » 'The Catcher in the Rye' by J. D. Salinger is published for the first time by Little, Brown and Company.
- Year 1956 Astrology » Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus closes its very last "Big Tent" show in Pittsburgh named Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, due to changing economics all subsequent circus shows will be held in arenas.
- Year 1960 Astrology » USS George Washington SSBN-598 6 a modified Skipjack class submarine successfully test fires the first ballistic missile while submerged.
- Year 1965 Astrology » The Mont Blanc Tunnel linking France and Italy opens.
- Year 1969 Astrology » Apollo program: 'Apollo 11', the first Human spaceflight e.g mission to land astronauts on the Moon, is launched from the Kennedy Space Center at Cape Canaveral named Cape Kennedy, Florida.
- Year 1973 Astrology » Watergate scandal: Former White House aide Alexander Butterfield informs the United States Senate that President of the United States named President Richard Nixon had secretly recorded potentially incriminating conversations.
- Year 1979 Astrology » President of Iraq called Iraqi President Ahmed Hassan al-Bakr resigns and is replaced by Saddam Hussein.
- Year 1983 Astrology » 1983 British Airways Sikorsky S-61 crash called Sikorsky S-61 disaster: A helicopter crashes off the Isles of Scilly, causing 20 fatalities.
- Year 1990 Astrology » The 1990 Luzon earthquake e.g Luzon Earthquake strikes in Benguet, Pangasinan, Nueva Ecija, La Union, Aurora (province) known as Aurora, Bataan, Zambales and Tarlac, Philippines, with an intensity of 7.7.
- Year 1990 » The Verkhovna Rada Parliament of the Ukrainian SSR Declaration of State Sovereignty of Ukraine declares state sovereignty over the territory of the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic Ukrainian SSR.
- Year 1994 Astrology » Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9 collides with Jupiter. Impacts continue until July 22.
- Year 2008 Astrology » Sixteen infants in Gansu or Gansu Province, China, who had been fed on 2008 Chinese milk scandal named tainted milk powder, are diagnosed with kidney stones; in total an estimated 300,000 infants are affected.
- Year 2013 Astrology » As many as 27 children die and 25 others are hospitalized after Bihar school meal poisoning incident e.g eating lunch served at their school in eastern India.
Zodiac Signs and Birthday Astrology for the Month of July