Birthday Astrology & Zodiac Signs
♋ Cancer is the Zodiac Sign for June 29th
- Let us explore June 29th Birthday Personality traits for Cancer.
- Cancer is the fourth astrological sign, which is associated with the constellation Cancer. The symbol of the crab is based on the Karkinos, a giant crab that bit Hercules during his fight with the Hydra.
Cancer is a mysterious sign, full of contradictions. Wanting security and comfort while at the same time seeking adventure. Being helpful to others while at times cranky and indifferent. Cancer has forceful personality that is kept hidden under a calm and cool exterior. They can come out of their shell and shine, but then go right back and hide in their shell in the depths of the ocean.
Cancers value home comforts above all. True happiness can be found with a tranquil and harmonious home life. Comfort at home for themselves and their families is a high priority. Cancer is a sign that avoids conflicts and easily helps others to avoid trouble. Persistence and determination is their big strength.
Having a warm home and loving family could be called the ambition of a Cancer. You would probably want a Cancer to be your manager because theicare and treat their employes as family. To their family Cancer is and will always be loyal and dedicated.
- If you were born 2017 on the 29th June then your star sign is Cancer.
Historical Events for June 29th
- Year 226 » Cao Pi dies after an illness; his son Cao Rui succeeds him as emperor of the Kingdom of Wei.
- Year 1149 Astrology » Raymond of Poitiers is defeated and killed at the Battle of Inab by Nur ad-Din Zangi.
- Year 1194 Astrology » Sverre of Norway named Sverre is crowned King of Norway.
- Year 1444 Astrology » Skanderbeg defeats an Ottoman invasion force at Battle of Torvioll or Torvioll.
- Year 1534 Astrology » Jacques Cartier is the first Ethnic groups in Europe called European to reach Prince Edward Island.
- Year 1644 Astrology » Charles I of England defeats a Roundhead called Parliamentarian detachment at the Battle of Cropredy Bridge, the last battle won by an England called English King on English soil.
- Year 1659 Astrology » At the Battle of Konotop the Ukraine e.g Ukrainian armies of Ivan Vyhovsky defeat the Russians led by Aleksey Trubetskoy e.g Prince Trubetskoy.
- Year 1776 Astrology » Father Francisco Palou founds Mission San Francisco de Asis in what is now San Francisco, California.
- Year 1776 » First privateer battle of the American Revolutionary War fought at Battle of Turtle Gut Inlet known as Turtle Gut Inlet near Cape May, New Jersey
- Year 1786 Astrology » Alexander Macdonell (bishop) called Alexander Macdonell and over five hundred Roman Catholic highlanders leave Scotland to settle in Glengarry County, Ontario.
- Year 1807 Astrology » Russo-Turkish War (1806–1812) or Russo-Turkish War: Admiral Dmitry Senyavin destroys the Ottoman Empire or Ottoman fleet in the Battle of Athos.
- Year 1850 Astrology » Autocephaly officially granted by the Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople to the Church of Greece.
- Year 1880 Astrology » France annexes Tahiti.
- Year 1881 Astrology » In Sudan, Muhammad Ahmad declares himself to be the Mahdi, the messianic redeemer of Islam.
- Year 1889 Astrology » Hyde Park Township, Cook County, Illinois e.g Hyde Park and several other Illinois townships vote to be annexed by Chicago, forming the largest United States city in area and second largest in population.
- Year 1895 Astrology » Doukhobors burn their weapons as a protest against conscription by the Russian Empire called Tsarist Russian government.
- Year 1914 Astrology » Jina Guseva attempts to assassinate Grigori Rasputin at his home town in Siberia.
- Year 1916 Astrology » The Irish Nationalism or Irish Nationalist and United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland e.g British diplomat Sir Roger Casement is sentenced to death for his part in the Easter Rising.
- Year 1922 Astrology » France grants 1 km² at Vimy Ridge "freely, and for all time, to the Government of Canada, the free use of the land exempt from all taxes".
- Year 1926 Astrology » Arthur Meighen returns to office as Prime Minister of Canada.
- Year 1927 Astrology » The 'Bird of Paradise (aircraft) called Bird of Paradise', a U.S. Army Air Corps Fokker tri-motor, completes the first transpacific flight, from the mainland United States to Hawaii.
- Year 1928 Astrology » The Outerbridge Crossing and Goethals Bridge in Staten Island, New York are both opened.
- Year 1945 Astrology » Carpathian Ruthenia is annexed by the Soviet Union.
- Year 1956 Astrology » The Federal-Aid Highway Act of 1956 is signed, officially creating the United States Interstate Highway System.
- Year 1972 Astrology » The U.S. Supreme Court rules in the case 'Furman v. Georgia' that arbitrary and inconsistent imposition of the death penalty violates the Eighth Amendment to the United States Constitution or Eighth and Fourteenth Amendment to the United States Constituti
- Year 1974 Astrology » Mikhail Baryshnikov defects from the Soviet Union to Canada while on tour with the Kirov Ballet.
- Year 1974 » Isabel Perón is sworn in as the first female President of Argentina e.g President of Argentina. Her husband, President Juan Peron, had delegated responsibility due to weak health and died two days later.
- Year 1975 Astrology » Steve Wozniak tested his first prototype of Apple I computer.
- Year 1976 Astrology » The Seychelles become independent from the United Kingdom.
- Year 1995 Astrology » Space Shuttle program: STS-71 Mission ('Space Shuttle Atlantis known as Atlantis') docks with the Mir or Russian space station 'Mir' for the first time.
- Year 1995 » The Sampoong Department Store collapses in the Seocho-gu district of Seoul, South Korea, killing 501 and injuring 937.
- Year 2002 Astrology » 2nd Battle of the Western Sea e.g Naval clashes between South Korea and North Korea lead to the death of six South Korean sailors and sinking of a North Korean vessel.
- Year 2007 Astrology » Apple Inc. releases its first mobile phone, the iPhone.
Zodiac Signs and Birthday Astrology for the Month of June