Birthday Astrology & Zodiac Signs
♒ Aquarius is the Zodiac Sign for January 22nd
- Let us explore January 22nd Birthday Personality traits for Aquarius.
- The symbol of the water-bearer is based on Hyas, who was killed by wild beasts while fetching water from the river. His sisters make rain when they weep for him, hence the sign has an association with air.
Aquarius star signs as individuals tend to be creative, independent and more interested in their own ideas and concepts. The biggest strengths for Aquarius are witt, cleverness, humanitarian, inventive and original. This zodiac sign has great spirit and tends to be social and extroverted. Things Aquariuses can work on to improve thier personality are sarcasm, aloofness, rebelliosness, sarcas, being too stubborn and unemotional.
It might take time to get an Aquarius to open up and share their emotions. When you talk with them about any other subject than emotions you fill find Aquariuses to be very friendly.
- If you were born 2020 on the 22nd January then your star sign is Aquarius.
Historical Events for January 22nd
- Year 565 » Patriarch Eutychius of Constantinople named Eutychius is deposed as Patriarch of Constantinople by John Scholasticus.
- Year 613 » Constantine III (Byzantine emperor) e.g Constantine (8-month-old) is crowned as co-emperor ('Caesar (title) called Caesar') by his father Heraclius at Constantinople.
- Year 1506 Astrology » The first contingent of 150 Swiss Guards arrives at the Vatican City or Vatican.
- Year 1517 Astrology » The Ottoman Empire under Selim I defeats the Mamluk Sultanate (Cairo) or Mamluk Sultanate and captures present-day Egypt at the Battle of Ridaniya.
- Year 1521 Astrology » Emperor Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor named Charles V opens the Diet of Worms
- Year 1555 Astrology » The Ava Kingdom falls to the Taungoo Dynasty in what is now present-day Burma.
- Year 1689 Astrology » The Convention Parliament (1689) Convention Parliament convenes to determine whether James II of England James II and VII, the last Roman Catholic Church Roman Catholic monarch of England, Ireland and Scotland, had vacated the thrones when he fled to Fra
- Year 1824 Astrology » The Ashantis defeat British forces in the Gold Coast (British colony) e.g Gold Coast.
- Year 1849 Astrology » Second Anglo-Sikh War: The Siege of Multan ends after nine months when the last Sikhism e.g Sikh defenders of Multan, Punjab region named Punjab, surrender.
- Year 1863 Astrology » The January Uprising breaks out in Poland, Lithuania and Belarus. The aim of the national movement is to regain Polish–Lithuanian–Ruthenian Commonwealth from occupation by Russia.
- Year 1877 Astrology » Arthur Tooth, an Anglicanism known as Anglican clergyman is taken into custody after being prosecuted for using Ritualism e.g ritualist practices.
- Year 1879 Astrology » Anglo-Zulu War: Battle of Isandlwana Zulu people named Zulu troops decisively defeat British troops.
- Year 1889 Astrology » Columbia Phonograph is formed in Washington, D.C.
- Year 1890 Astrology » The United Mine Workers of America is founded in Columbus, Ohio.
- Year 1899 Astrology » Leaders of six Australian colonies meet in Melbourne to discuss confederation.
- Year 1901 Astrology » Edward VII is proclaimed King after the death of his mother, Queen Victoria.
- Year 1905 Astrology » Bloody Sunday (1905) e.g Bloody Sunday in Saint Petersburg, beginning of the 1905 revolution.
- Year 1906 Astrology » SS or Valencia runs aground on rocks on Vancouver Island, British Columbia, killing more than 130.
- Year 1915 Astrology » Over 600 people are killed in Guadalajara, Mexico, when a train Guadalajara train disaster known as plunges off the tracks into a deep canyon.
- Year 1917 Astrology » World War I: President of the United States named President Woodrow Wilson of the still-neutral United States calls for "peace without victory" in Europe.
- Year 1924 Astrology » Ramsay MacDonald becomes the first Labour Party (UK) or Labour Prime Minister of the United Kingdom.
- Year 1927 Astrology » Teddy Wakelam gives the first live radio commentary of a association football football match anywhere in the world, between Arsenal F.C. and Sheffield United F.C. Sheffield United at Arsenal Stadium Highbury.
- Year 1941 Astrology » World War II: British Empire British and Commonwealth of Nations Commonwealth troops capture Tobruk from Regio Esercito Italian forces during Operation Compass Tobruk Operation Compass.
- Year 1944 Astrology » World War II: The Allies of World War II known as Allies commence Operation Shingle, an assault on Anzio, Italy.
- Year 1946 Astrology » Creation of the 'Central Intelligence Group', forerunner of the Central Intelligence Agency.
- Year 1947 Astrology » KTLA, the first commercial television station west of the Mississippi River, begins operation in Hollywood, California.
- Year 1957 Astrology » Israel withdraws from the Sinai Peninsula.
- Year 1957 » The New York City "Mad Bomber", George P. Metesky, is arrested in Waterbury, Connecticut and is charged with planting more than 30 bombs.
- Year 1959 Astrology » Knox Mine disaster: Water breaches the River Slope Mine near Pittston, Pennsylvania in Port Griffith, Pennsylvania known as Port Griffith; 12 miners are killed.
- Year 1963 Astrology » The Élysée Treaty of cooperation between France and Germany is signed by Charles de Gaulle and Konrad Adenauer.
- Year 1968 Astrology » Apollo 5 lifts off carrying the first Lunar module into space.
- Year 1969 Astrology » A gunman attempts to Brezhnev assassination attempt e.g assassinate Soviet leader Leonid Brezhnev.
- Year 1971 Astrology » The Singapore Declaration, one of the two most important documents to the uncodified constitution of the Commonwealth of Nations, is issued.
- Year 1973 Astrology » A chartered Boeing 707 explodes in flames upon landing at Kano Airport, Nigeria, killing 176.
- Year 1973 » The crew of Apollo 17 addresses a joint session of Congress after the completion of the final Apollo moon landing mission.
- Year 1973 » The Supreme Court of the United States delivers its decisions in Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton, legalizing elective abortion in all fifty states.
- Year 1984 Astrology » The Apple Macintosh, the first consumer computer to popularize the computer mouse and the graphical user interface, is introduced during Super Bowl XVIII with its famous '"1984 (commercial) or 1984"' television commercial.
- Year 1987 Astrology » Pennsylvania politician R. Budd Dwyer shoots and kills himself during a televised press conference, leading to debates on boundaries in journalism.
- Year 1987 » Philippines or Philippine security forces Mendiola massacre named open fire on a crowd of 10,000–15,000 demonstrators at Malacañan Palace, Manila, killing 13.
- Year 1990 Astrology » Robert Tappan Morris is convicted of releasing the Morris worm known as 1988 Internet Computer worm.
- Year 1991 Astrology » Gulf War: Three SCUDs and one Patriot missile hit Ramat Gan in Israel, injuring 96 people. Three elderly people die of heart attacks.
- Year 1992 Astrology » Space Shuttle program: Dr. Roberta Bondar becomes the first Canadian woman and the first neurologist in space
- Year 1995 Astrology » Israeli–Palestinian conflict: Beit Lid massacre In central Israel, near Netanya, two suicide bombers from the Gaza Strip blow themselves up at a military transit point killing 19 Israelis.
- Year 1999 Astrology » Australian missionary Graham Staines and his two sons are burned alive by radical Hindus while sleeping in their car in Eastern India.
- Year 2002 Astrology » Kmart becomes the largest retailer in United States history to file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- Year 2007 Astrology » At least 88 people are killed when 22 January 2007 Baghdad bombings e.g two car bombs explode in the Bab Al-Sharqi market in central Baghdad, Iraq.
Zodiac Signs and Birthday Astrology for the Month of January