Chinese Zodiac Signs 1343 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1343 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Goat
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Sheep people have elegance and great talent in the arts. At first glance the Sheep zodiacs seem to be better off than other signs. But if you take into consideration that Sheep are shy, pessimistic and having a hard time figuring life out. Timid by nature usually Sheep are very religious people. Introvert mostly they can be clumsy doing speeches. Having great passion towards their beliefs and passions. Sheep are very good at what they do professionally, that is also why they have no worries about material things. Wise yet gentle Sheep are compassionate people.
- Astrology character and traits of Sheep sign:
Elegant, artistic, gentle, compassionate, honest, creative, genuine, dependent on material comforts and pessimistic.
1343 Zodiac Sign Goat Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1343 then your astrological sign is Goat. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Goat are: Horse, Rabbit, Pig, Dragon
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Goat are: Ox
Historical Events for the Year 1343
- 14th January Star Sign » Arnošt of Pardubice becomes the last List of bishops and archbishops of Prague or bishop of Prague and, subsequently, the first Archbishop of Prague.
- 27th January Star Sign » Pope Clement VI issues the papal bull 'Unigenitus' to justify the power of the pope and the use of indulgences. Nearly 200 years later, Martin Luther would protest this.
- 2nd August Star Sign » Olivier de Clisson is found guilty of treason and beheaded at Les Halles in Paris. As a result, his wife, Jeanne de Clisson, sold their holding, bought a fleet of ships, and took to the sea as a pirate to seek revenge against the Philip VI of France or Fr
- 25th November Star Sign » A tsunami, caused by an Earthquake of 1343 e.g earthquake in the Tyrrhenian Sea, devastates Naples (Italy) and the Amalfi or Maritime Republic of Amalfi, among other places.
Famous Birthdays in 1343
- 24th June » Joan of Valois, Queen of Navarre (d. 1373)
Year 1343 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month