Chinese Zodiac Signs 1455 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1455 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Pig
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Pig tend to be chivalrous and gallant. Whenever they do things you can be sure they will put their all in it. Pig people have a go forward mentality. They have amazing fortitude and strong honesty. Always very loyal towards their friends. Usually Pigs will make few friends but then again those are all for life. With introverted tendencies they talk little, but have strong thirst for knowledge! Studying is of importance for them and they are generally well informed. Boars have fast tempers, but they are not ones for arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems are, Boars try to work them out with honesty and sometimes impulsively.
- Astrology character and traits of Pig sign:
Loyal, chivalrous, gallant, reliable, intellectual, sincere, tolerant, honest, generous, indulgent, lucky, light-hearted, naive and easily provoked.
1455 Zodiac Sign Pig Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1455 then your astrological sign is Pig. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Pig are: Tiger, Rabbit, Rooster, Goat, Ox, Dog
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Pig are: Snake
Historical Events for the Year 1455
- 8th January Star Sign » The Romanus Pontifex is written.
- 23rd February Star Sign » Traditional date for the publication of the Gutenberg Bible, the first Western culture named Western book printed with movable type.
- 1st May Star Sign » Battle of Arkinholm, Royal forces end the Black Douglas hegemony in Scotland.
- 22nd May Star Sign » Start of the Wars of the Roses: at the First Battle of St Albans, Richard of York, 3rd Duke of York called Richard, Duke of York, defeats and captures King Henry VI of England.
Famous Deaths in History for 1455
- 18th February » Fra Angelico, Italian painter (b. 1395)
- 24th March » Pope Nicholas V (b. 1397)
- 22nd May » Edmund Beaufort, 2nd Duke of Somerset, English commander (b. 1406)
- 22nd May » Henry Percy, 2nd Earl of Northumberland, English commander (b. 1393)
- 1st December » Lorenzo Ghiberti, Italian sculptor (b. 1378)
Year 1455 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month