Chinese Zodiac Signs 1477 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1477 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Rooster
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Rooster people are capable of deep thoughts. Capable and talented Roosters devote themselves beyond their abilities and can sometimes fail as a result. Failing at things brings them strong disappointment. Roosters tend to be eccentric which result in relationship problems with people around them. Giving off a sense of adventure often times they tend to be loners with a timid temprament. They feel sure of themselves in many areas and they usually are. People born as Roosters have emotional scales that work like swings. Sometimes very high and then again very low. Some Roosters are too selfish and can bee too outspoken. Two qualities of them are that they are very interesting and brave when it is needed.
- Astrology character and traits of Rooster sign:
Outspoken, energetic, clever, always busy, opinonated, deep thinkers, protective, talkative and eccentric.
1477 Zodiac Sign Rooster Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1477 then your astrological sign is Rooster. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Rooster are: Dragon, Ox, Tiger, Pig, Snake
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Rooster are: Rabbit, Rat
Historical Events for the Year 1477
- 5th January Star Sign » Battle of Nancy: Charles the Bold is killed and Duchy of Burgundy or Burgundy becomes part of France.
- 7th October Star Sign » Uppsala University is inaugurated after receiving its corporate rights from Pope Sixtus IV in February the same year.
Famous Birthdays in 1477
- 14th January » Hermann of Wied, German archbishop (d. 1552)
- 16th January » Johannes Schöner, German astronomer and cartographer (d. 1547)
- 25th January » Anne of Brittany (d. 1514)
- 20th March » Jerome Emser, German theologian (d. 1527)
Famous Deaths in History for 1477
- 5th January » Charles the Bold, French son of Isabella of Portugal, Duchess of Burgundy (b. 1433)
Year 1477 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month