Chinese Zodiac Signs 1515 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1515 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Pig
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Pig tend to be chivalrous and gallant. Whenever they do things you can be sure they will put their all in it. Pig people have a go forward mentality. They have amazing fortitude and strong honesty. Always very loyal towards their friends. Usually Pigs will make few friends but then again those are all for life. With introverted tendencies they talk little, but have strong thirst for knowledge! Studying is of importance for them and they are generally well informed. Boars have fast tempers, but they are not ones for arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems are, Boars try to work them out with honesty and sometimes impulsively.
- Astrology character and traits of Pig sign:
Loyal, chivalrous, gallant, reliable, intellectual, sincere, tolerant, honest, generous, indulgent, lucky, light-hearted, naive and easily provoked.
1515 Zodiac Sign Pig Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1515 then your astrological sign is Pig. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Pig are: Tiger, Rabbit, Rooster, Goat, Ox, Dog
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Pig are: Snake
Historical Events for the Year 1515
Famous Birthdays in 1515
- 28th March » Teresa of Ávila, Spanish nun and saint (d. 1582)
- 8th September » Alfonso Salmeron, Spanish priest and scholar (d. 1585)
- 22nd September » Anne of Cleves (d. 1557)
- 4th October » Lucas Cranach the Younger, German painter (d. 1586)
- 8th October » Margaret Douglas, English wife of Matthew Stewart, 4th Earl of Lennox (d. 1578)
- 22nd November » Mary of Guise (d. 1560)
Famous Deaths in History for 1515
- 1st January » Louis XII of France (b. 1462)
- 6th February » Aldus Manutius, Italian publisher, founded the Aldine Press (b. 1449)
- 2nd December » Gonzalo Fernández de Córdoba, Spanish general (b. 1453)
- 16th December » Afonso de Albuquerque, Portuguese admiral and politician, 3rd List of governors of Portuguese India e.g Viceroy of Portuguese India (b. 1453)
Year 1515 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month