Chinese Zodiac Signs 1525 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1525 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Rooster
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Rooster people are capable of deep thoughts. Capable and talented Roosters devote themselves beyond their abilities and can sometimes fail as a result. Failing at things brings them strong disappointment. Roosters tend to be eccentric which result in relationship problems with people around them. Giving off a sense of adventure often times they tend to be loners with a timid temprament. They feel sure of themselves in many areas and they usually are. People born as Roosters have emotional scales that work like swings. Sometimes very high and then again very low. Some Roosters are too selfish and can bee too outspoken. Two qualities of them are that they are very interesting and brave when it is needed.
- Astrology character and traits of Rooster sign:
Outspoken, energetic, clever, always busy, opinonated, deep thinkers, protective, talkative and eccentric.
1525 Zodiac Sign Rooster Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1525 then your astrological sign is Rooster. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Rooster are: Dragon, Ox, Tiger, Pig, Snake
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Rooster are: Rabbit, Rat
Historical Events for the Year 1525
- 24th February Star Sign » Spanish-Imperial army defeat French army at Battle of Pavia.
- 13th June Star Sign » Martin Luther marries Katharina von Bora, against the celibacy rule decreed by the Roman Catholic Church for priests and nuns.
Famous Birthdays in 1525
- 6th January » Caspar Peucer, German physician and scholar (d. 1602)
- 11th September » John George, Elector of Brandenburg (d. 1598)
- 25th September » Steven Borough, English explorer and navigator (d. 1584)
- 1st December » Tadeáš Hájek, Czech physician and astronomer (d. 1600)
Famous Deaths in History for 1525
- 24th February » Guillaume Gouffier, seigneur de Bonnivet, French commander (b. 1488)
- 28th February » Cuauhtémoc, Aztec ruler (b. 1495)
- 5th May » Frederick III, Elector of Saxony (b. 1463)
- 27th May » Thomas Müntzer, German mystic and theologian (b. 1488)
- 22nd July » Richard Wingfield, English courtier and diplomat, Chancellor of the Duchy of Lancaster (b. 1426)
- 30th December » Jakob Fugger, German banker and businessman (b. 1459)
Year 1525 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month