Chinese Zodiac Signs 1573 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1573 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Rooster
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Rooster people are capable of deep thoughts. Capable and talented Roosters devote themselves beyond their abilities and can sometimes fail as a result. Failing at things brings them strong disappointment. Roosters tend to be eccentric which result in relationship problems with people around them. Giving off a sense of adventure often times they tend to be loners with a timid temprament. They feel sure of themselves in many areas and they usually are. People born as Roosters have emotional scales that work like swings. Sometimes very high and then again very low. Some Roosters are too selfish and can bee too outspoken. Two qualities of them are that they are very interesting and brave when it is needed.
- Astrology character and traits of Rooster sign:
Outspoken, energetic, clever, always busy, opinonated, deep thinkers, protective, talkative and eccentric.
1573 Zodiac Sign Rooster Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1573 then your astrological sign is Rooster. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Rooster are: Dragon, Ox, Tiger, Pig, Snake
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Rooster are: Rabbit, Rat
Historical Events for the Year 1573
- 25th January Star Sign » Battle of Mikatagahara: In Japan, Takeda Shingen defeats Tokugawa Ieyasu.
- 28th January Star Sign » Articles of the Warsaw Confederation are signed, sanctioning freedom of religion in Poland.
- 26th May Star Sign » The Battle of Haarlemmermeer, a naval engagement in the Dutch War of Independence.
- 26th June » French Wars of Religion: Siege of La Rochelle (1572–73) called Siege of La Rochelle ends.
- 6th July Star Sign » Córdoba, Argentina, is founded by Jerónimo Luis de Cabrera.
- 8th October Star Sign » End of the Spanish siege of Alkmaar, the first Dutch victory in Eighty Years War.
Famous Birthdays in 1573
- 20th January » Simon Marius, German astronomer (d. 1624)
- 28th February » Elias Holl, German architect (d. 1646)
- 13th April » Christina of Holstein-Gottorp (d. 1625)
- 17th April » Maximilian I, Elector of Bavaria (d. 1651)
- 16th August » Anne of Austria, Queen of Poland (d. 1598)
- 6th October » Henry Wriothesley, 3rd Earl of Southampton, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Hampshire (d. 1624)
- 7th October » William Laud, English archbishop (d. 1645)
Famous Deaths in History for 1573
- 13th May » Takeda Shingen, Japanese daimyo (b. 1521)
- 7th July » Giacomo Barozzi da Vignola, Italian architect, designed the Church of the Gesu and Villa Farnese (b. 1507)
- 29th July » John Caius, English physician and academic (b. 1510)
- 14th August » Saitō Tatsuoki, Japanese daimyo (b. 1548)
- 7th September » Joanna of Austria, Princess of Portugal (b. 1535)
- 23rd September » Azai Hisamasa, Japanese warlord (b. 1524)
- 27th October » Laurentius Petri, Swedish archbishop (b. 1499)
- 30th December » Giovanni Battista Giraldi, Italian author and poet (b. 1504)
Year 1573 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month