Chinese Zodiac Signs 1589 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1589 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Ox
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Ox you will have qualities such as patience, being taciturn and motivate others to reach higher levels of confidence. Eccentric by nature Oxes sometimes anger too easily. Most have strong opinions coupled with fierce tempers. They don't speak often but when they do it's quite eloquent. Oxes are strong mentally and physically. In everyday life Oxes are easygoing. Stubborness often brings them more harm than good. Failing or being opposed in their beliefs does not sit well for an Ox.
- Astrology character and traits of Ox sign:
Calm, relaxed, patient, self-assured, sincere, brave, intelligent, sociable, alert, can anger easily, bigoted and resolute.
1589 Zodiac Sign Ox Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1589 then your astrological sign is Ox. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Ox are: Rat, Rooster, Pig, Snake
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Ox are: Goat, Horse, Dog
Historical Events for the Year 1589
Famous Birthdays in 1589
- 8th January » Ivan Gundulić, Croatian poet (d. 1638)
- 5th February » Esteban Manuel de Villegas, Spanish poet (d. 1669)
- 3rd March » Gisbertus Voetius, Dutch theologian (d. 1676)
- 7th October » Archduchess Maria Maddalena of Austria (d. 1631)
Famous Deaths in History for 1589
- 2nd March » Alessandro Farnese (cardinal) e.g Alessandro Farnese, Italian cardinal (b. 1520)
- 1st July » Lady Saigō, Japanese wife of Tokugawa Ieyasu (b. 1552)
- 1st August » Jacques Clément, French assassin of Henry III of France (b. 1567)
- 2nd August » Henry III of France (b. 1551)
- 16th September » Michael Baius, Belgian theologian and academic (b. 1513)
Year 1589 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month