Chinese Zodiac Signs 1606 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1606 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Horse
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Horse tend to be extroverted and popular! Talking is one of their favorite activities. Wise, perceptive and cheerful Horses are good at managing their money. Talented with their hands and having a weakness for the opposite sex. Areas where to improve for Horses would be hod bloodedness and impationce. Horses love large crowds and entertainment. Sometimes even entertaining large crowds.
- Astrology character and traits of Horse sign:
Hard working, independent, popular, sociable, intelligent, perceptive, talented, spiritual, vital, selfish and impatient.
1606 Zodiac Sign Horse Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1606 then your astrological sign is Horse. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Horse are: Goat, Dog, Tiger
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Horse are: Rat, Ox
Historical Events for the Year 1606
- 27th January Star Sign » Gunpowder Plot: The trial of Guy Fawkes and other conspirators begins, ending with their execution on January 31.
- 31st January Star Sign » Gunpowder Plot: Guy Fawkes is executed for plotting against Parliament of England called Parliament and James I of England known as King James.
- 10th April Star Sign » The London Company called Virginia Company of London is established by royal charter by James I of England with the purpose of establishing British colonization of the Americas called colonial settlements in North America.
- 12th April Star Sign » The Union Flag is adopted as the flag of Kingdom of England e.g English and Kingdom of Scotland known as Scottish ships.
- 19th December Star Sign » The 'Susan Constant', the 'Godspeed (ship) Godspeed', and the 'Discovery (1602 ship) Discovery' depart England carrying settlers who found, at Jamestown, Virginia, the first of the Thirteen Colonies thirteen colonies that became the United States.
- 20th December Star Sign » The Virginia Company loads three ships with settlers and sets sail to establish Jamestown, Virginia, the first permanent English settlement in the Americas.
Famous Birthdays in 1606
- 10th February » Christine Marie of France (d. 1663)
- 12th February » John Winthrop the Younger, English-American politician, List of colonial governors of Connecticut or Governor of Connecticut (d. 1676)
- 3rd March » Edmund Waller, English poet and politician (d. 1687)
- 23rd May » Juan Caramuel y Lobkowitz, Spanish mathematician and philosopher (d. 1682)
- 25th May » Charles Garnier (missionary) known as Charles Garnier, French missionary and saint (d. 1649)
- 6th June » Pierre Corneille, French playwright (d. 1684)
- 16th June » Arthur Chichester, 1st Earl of Donegall, Irish soldier and politician (d. 1675)
- 19th June » James Hamilton, 1st Duke of Hamilton, Scottish soldier and politician, Lord Chancellor of Scotland (d. 1649)
- 15th July » Rembrandt, Dutch painter and etcher (d. 1669)
- 18th August » Maria Anna of Spain (d. 1646)
- 22nd September » Li Zicheng, Chinese emperor (d. 1645)
- 9th November » Hermann Conring, German philosopher (d. 1681)
- 12th November » Jeanne Mance, French-Canadian nurse, founded the Hôtel-Dieu de Montréal (d. 1673)
Famous Deaths in History for 1606
- 30th January » Everard Digby, English conspirator (b. 1578)
- 31st January » Guy Fawkes, English conspirator, leader of the Gunpowder Plot (b. 1570)
- 31st January » Ambrose Rookwood, English conspirator (b. 1578)
- 31st January » Thomas Wintour, English conspirator (b. 1571)
- 3rd March » Nyaungyan Min, Burmese king (b. 1557)
- 23rd March » Justus Lipsius, Flemish philologist (b. 1547)
- 3rd April » Charles Blount, 8th Baron Mountjoy, English general and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (b. 1563)
- 3rd May » Henry Garnet, English priest (b. 1555)
- 5th October » Philippe Desportes, French poet (b. 1546)
- 13th November » Geronimo Mercuriali, Italian physician and philologist (b. 1530)
Year 1606 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month