Chinese Zodiac Signs 1653 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1653 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Snake
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Snake people possess great wisdom and are percieved as being deep. Saying little but when they speak then it matters. Having good financial fortune is why they don't have to worry about money. Vanity, stingyness and selfishness are the bad traits of a Snake. Being conscious of their own good fortune Snakes have amazing sympathy and readiness to help for others not so well off. Snakes like to rely on their own judgement and hate being judged by others. This is why they have a tendency to ovedo things as a result. Great passion and intensity can be found in Snakes when you look under the surface. They hate to fail and have much determination in achieving their goals. Snakes ted to be good looking. Fickleness is the most common reason for relationship problems.
- Astrology character and traits of Snake sign:
Quiet, wise, deep thinking, intuitive, vain, stingy, seem calm, intense, passionate, intuitive, regulated and shrewd.
1653 Zodiac Sign Snake Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1653 then your astrological sign is Snake. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Snake are: Monkey, Rooster, Ox, Dragon
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Snake are: Pig
Historical Events for the Year 1653
- 3rd January Star Sign » By the Coonan Cross Oath, the Eastern Christianity named Eastern Church in India cuts itself off from colonial Portugal called Portuguese tutelage.
- 2nd February Star Sign » New Amsterdam (later renamed New York City e.g The City of New York) is incorporated.
- 20th April Star Sign » Oliver Cromwell dissolves the Rump Parliament.
- 12th June Star Sign » First Anglo-Dutch War: the Battle of the Gabbard begins and lasts until June 13.
Famous Birthdays in 1653
- 17th February » Arcangelo Corelli, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1713)
- 2nd April » Prince George of Denmark (d. 1708)
- 8th May » Claude Louis Hector de Villars, French general and politician, Minister of Defence (France) or Minister of Defence for France (d. 1734)
- 21st May » Eleanor of Austria, Queen of Poland (d. 1697)
- 30th May » Claudia Felicitas of Austria (d. 1676)
- 1st June » Georg Muffat, French organist and composer (d. 1704)
- 5th July » Thomas Pitt, English businessman and politician (d. 1726)
- 11th July » Sarah Good, American woman accused of witchcraft (d. 1692)
- 9th August » John Oldham (poet) named John Oldham, English poet and translator (d. 1683)
- 14th August » Christopher Monck, 2nd Duke of Albemarle, English colonel and politician, Lieutenant Governor of Jamaica (d. 1688)
- 1st September » Johann Pachelbel, German organist, composer, and educator (d. 1706)
- 18th October » Abraham van Riebeeck, South African-Dutch politician, Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies (d. 1713)
Famous Deaths in History for 1653
- 24th March » Samuel Scheidt, German organist and composer (b. 1587)
- 26th May » Robert Filmer, English theorist and author (b. 1588)
- 10th July » Gabriel Naudé, French librarian and scholar (b. 1600)
- 31st July » Thomas Dudley, English-American politician, 3rd Governor of Massachusetts Bay Colony (b. 1576)
- 10th August » Maarten Tromp, Dutch admiral (b. 1598)
- 3rd September » Claudius Salmasius, French scholar and author (b. 1588)
- 3rd October » Marcus Zuerius van Boxhorn, Dutch scholar (b. 1612)
- 7th October » Fausto Poli, Italian cardinal (b. 1581)
Year 1653 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month