Chinese Zodiac Signs 1666 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1666 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Horse
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Horse tend to be extroverted and popular! Talking is one of their favorite activities. Wise, perceptive and cheerful Horses are good at managing their money. Talented with their hands and having a weakness for the opposite sex. Areas where to improve for Horses would be hod bloodedness and impationce. Horses love large crowds and entertainment. Sometimes even entertaining large crowds.
- Astrology character and traits of Horse sign:
Hard working, independent, popular, sociable, intelligent, perceptive, talented, spiritual, vital, selfish and impatient.
1666 Zodiac Sign Horse Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1666 then your astrological sign is Horse. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Horse are: Goat, Dog, Tiger
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Horse are: Rat, Ox
Historical Events for the Year 1666
- 13th January Star Sign » French traveller Jean-Baptiste Tavernier arrived Dhaka and met Shaista Khan.
- 3rd September Star Sign » The Royal Exchange, London e.g Royal Exchange burns down in the Great Fire of London.
- 4th September Star Sign » In London, England, the most destructive damage from the Great Fire of London or Great Fire occurs.
- 28th November Star Sign » At least 3,000 men of the Scottish Royal Army led by Tam Dalyell of the Binns defeat about 900 Covenanter rebels in the Battle of Rullion Green.
Famous Birthdays in 1666
- 17th January » Antonio Maria Valsalva, Italian anatomist (d. 1723)
- 9th February » George Hamilton, 1st Earl of Orkney, Scottish field marshal (d. 1737)
- 15th March » George Bähr, German architect, designed the Dresden Frauenkirche (d. 1738)
- 18th April » Jean-Féry Rebel, French violinist and composer (d. 1747)
- 25th April » Johann Heinrich Buttstett, German organist and composer (d. 1727)
- 14th May » Victor Amadeus II of Sardinia (d. 1732)
- 10th July » John Ernest Grabe, German theologian and academic (d. 1711)
- 6th August » Maria Sophia of Neuburg (d. 1699)
- 13th August » William Wotton, English linguist and scholar (d. 1727)
- 5th September » Gottfried Arnold, German historian and theologian (d. 1714)
- 6th September » Ivan V of Russia (d. 1696)
- 15th September » Sophia Dorothea of Celle (d. 1726)
- 16th September » Antoine Parent, French mathematician and theorist (d. 1716)
- 1st November » James Sherard, English botanist (d. 1738)
- 5th November » Attilio Ariosti, Italian viola player and composer (d. 1729)
- 25th November » Giuseppe Giovanni Battista Guarneri, Italian violin maker (d. 1740)
- 5th December » Francesco Scarlatti, Italian composer (d. 1741)
- 22nd December » Guru Gobind Singh, Indian guru and poet (d. 1708)
Famous Deaths in History for 1666
- 20th January » Anne of Austria (b. 1601)
- 22nd January » Shah Jahan, Mughal emperor (b. 1592)
- 24th January » Johann Andreas Herbst, German composer (b. 1588)
- 24th February » Nicholas Lanier, English composer and painter (b. 1588)
- 22nd May » Gaspar Schott, German physicist and mathematician (b. 1608)
- 16th June » Sir Richard Fanshawe, 1st Baronet, English poet and diplomat, List of ambassadors of the United Kingdom to Spain named English Ambassador to Spain (b. 1608)
- 30th June » Alexander Brome, English poet and playwright (b. 1620)
- 5th July » Albert VI, Duke of Bavaria (b. 1584)
- 15th August » Johann Adam Schall von Bell, German missionary and astronomer (b. 1591)
- 26th August » Frans Hals, Dutch painter (b. 1580)
- 27th October » Robert Hubert, French watchmaker (b. 1640)
- 29th October » Edmund Calamy the Elder, English minister (b. 1600)
Year 1666 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month