Chinese Zodiac Signs 1676 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1676 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Dragon
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Dragon people are stubborn, energetic, healthy, short tempered and excitable. Brave and honest to the bone Dragons inspire confidence and trust in others. The most eccentric and also a little sensitive zodiac sign is that of the Dragon. Dragons have realistic views of the world and would hardly ever borrow money. Being easily excitable and energetic can sometimes give others advantage over the soft hearted Dragons.
- Astrology character and traits of Dragon sign:
Honorable, brave, healthy, intelligent, enthusiastic, independent, flamboyant, energetic, excitable, eccentric and short tempered.
1676 Zodiac Sign Dragon Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1676 then your astrological sign is Dragon. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Dragon are: Rooster, Monkey, Rat, Goat, Snake
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Dragon are: Dog
Historical Events for the Year 1676
- 29th January Star Sign » Feodor III of Russia known as Feodor III becomes Tsar of Russia.
- 2nd June Star Sign » Franco-Dutch War: Kingdom of France called France ensured the supremacy of its naval fleet for the remainder of the war with its victory in the Battle of Palermo.
- 4th December Star Sign » Battle of Lund: A Denmark Danish army under the command of King Christian V of Denmark Christian V engages the Sweden Swedish army commanded by Field Marshal Simon Grundel-Helmfelt.
Famous Birthdays in 1676
- 19th January » John Weldon (musician) known as John Weldon, English organist and composer (d. 1736)
- 4th February » Giacomo Facco, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1753)
- 17th March » Thomas Boston, Scottish educator (d. 1732)
- 27th March » Francis II Rákóczi, Hungarian prince (d. 1735)
- 4th April » Giuseppe Maria Orlandini, Italian composer (d. 1760)
- 17th April » Frederick I of Sweden (d. 1751)
- 28th May » Jacopo Riccati, Italian mathematician (d. 1754)
- 21st June » Anthony Collins, English philosopher (d. 1729)
- 3rd July » Leopold I, Prince of Anhalt-Dessau (d. 1747)
- 14th July » Caspar Abel, German historian, poet, and theologian (d. 1763)
- 26th August » Robert Walpole, English politician, Prime Minister of the United Kingdom (d. 1745)
- 18th September » Eberhard Louis, Duke of Württemberg (d. 1733)
- 8th October » Benito Jerónimo Feijóo y Montenegro, Spanish monk and scholar (d. 1764)
Famous Deaths in History for 1676
- 14th January » Francesco Cavalli, Italian composer (b. 1602)
- 8th February » Alexis of Russia (b. 1629)
- 14th February » Abraham Bosse, French illustrator (b. 1602)
- 21st March » Henri Sauval, French historian (b. 1623)
- 27th March » Bernardino de Rebolledo, Spanish poet, soldier, and diplomat (b. 1597)
- 5th April » John Winthrop the Younger, American politician, 1st List of colonial governors of Connecticut e.g Governor of Connecticut (b. 1606)
- 29th April » Michiel de Ruyter, Dutch admiral (b. 1607)
- 5th July » Carl Gustaf Wrangel, Swedish commander and politician (b. 1613)
- 22nd July » Pope Clement X (b. 1590)
- 17th August » Hans Jakob Christoffel von Grimmelshausen, German author (b. 1621)
- 9th September » Paul de Chomedey, Sieur de Maisonneuve, French soldier, founded Montreal (b. 1612)
- 10th September » Gerrard Winstanley, English activist (b. 1609)
- 17th September » Sabbatai Zevi, Turkish rabbi (b. 1626)
- 28th October » Jean Desmarets, French author, poet, and playwright (b. 1595)
- 1st November » Gisbertus Voetius, Dutch minister and theologian (b. 1589)
- 25th December » William Cavendish, 1st Duke of Newcastle, English soldier and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Nottinghamshire (b. 1592)
- 25th December » Matthew Hale (jurist) known as Matthew Hale, English lawyer and jurist, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales (b. 1609)
Year 1676 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month