Chinese Zodiac Signs 1683 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1683 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Pig
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Pig tend to be chivalrous and gallant. Whenever they do things you can be sure they will put their all in it. Pig people have a go forward mentality. They have amazing fortitude and strong honesty. Always very loyal towards their friends. Usually Pigs will make few friends but then again those are all for life. With introverted tendencies they talk little, but have strong thirst for knowledge! Studying is of importance for them and they are generally well informed. Boars have fast tempers, but they are not ones for arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems are, Boars try to work them out with honesty and sometimes impulsively.
- Astrology character and traits of Pig sign:
Loyal, chivalrous, gallant, reliable, intellectual, sincere, tolerant, honest, generous, indulgent, lucky, light-hearted, naive and easily provoked.
1683 Zodiac Sign Pig Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1683 then your astrological sign is Pig. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Pig are: Tiger, Rabbit, Rooster, Goat, Ox, Dog
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Pig are: Snake
Historical Events for the Year 1683
- 29th March Star Sign » Yaoya Oshichi, 15-year-old Japanese girl, burnt at the stake for an act of arson committed due to unrequited love.
- 23rd June Star Sign » William Penn signs a friendship treaty with Lenni Lenape Indians in Pennsylvania.
- 16th July Star Sign » Manchu Qing Dynasty naval forces under traitorous commander Shi Lang defeat the Kingdom of Tungning in the Battle of Penghu near the Penghu called Pescadores Islands.
- 12th September Star Sign » Great Turkish War called Austro-Ottoman War: Battle of Vienna several European armies join forces to defeat the Ottoman Empire.
- 17th September Star Sign » Antonie van Leeuwenhoek writes a letter to the Royal Society describing "animalcules": the first known description of protozoa.
- 3rd October Star Sign » The Qing dynasty naval commander Shi Lang reaches Taiwan (under the Kingdom of Tungning) to receive the formal surrender of Zheng Keshuang and Liu Guoxuan after the Battle of Penghu.
- 6th October Star Sign » German American German immigrant families found Germantown, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Germantown in the Province of Pennsylvania colony of Pennsylvania, marking the first major immigration of German people to America.
- 1st November Star Sign » The Kingdom of Great Britain British crown Province of New York colony of New York is subdivided into 12 County (United States) counties.
Famous Birthdays in 1683
- 13th January » Christoph Graupner, German harpsichord player and composer (d. 1760)
- 14th January » Gottfried Silbermann, German instrument maker (d. 1753)
- 13th February » Giovanni Battista Piazzetta, Italian painter (d. 1754)
- 28th February » René Antoine Ferchault de Réaumur, French entomologist (d. 1757)
- 1st March » 6th Dalai Lama (d. 1706)
- 1st March » Caroline of Ansbach (d. 1737)
- 13th March » John Theophilus Desaguliers, French-English philosopher (d. 1744)
- 11th April » Jean-Joseph Mouret, French composer (d. 1738)
- 17th April » Johann David Heinichen, German composer and theorist (d. 1729)
- 31st May » Jean-Pierre Christin, French physicist, mathematician, and astronomer, invented the Celsius e.g Celsius thermometer (d. 1755)
- 23rd June » Étienne Fourmont, French orientalist and sinologist (d. 1745)
- 25th July » Pieter Langendijk, Dutch playwright and poet (d. 1756)
- 7th September » Maria Anna of Austria (d. 1754)
- 25th September » Jean-Philippe Rameau, French composer and theorist (d. 1764)
- 25th October » Charles FitzRoy, 2nd Duke of Grafton, English-Irish politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1757)
- 7th November » Anton thor Helle, German-Estonian clergyman, author, and translator (d. 1748)
- 30th November » Ludwig Andreas von Khevenhüller, Austrian field marshal (d. 1744)
- 19th December » Philip V of Spain (d. 1746)
- 27th December » Conyers Middleton, English clergyman and theologian (d. 1750)
Famous Deaths in History for 1683
- 15th January » Philip Warwick, English politician (b. 1609)
- 21st January » Anthony Ashley Cooper, 1st Earl of Shaftesbury, English politician (b. 1621)
- 18th February » Nicolaes Pieterszoon Berchem, Dutch painter (b. 1620)
- 19th March » Thomas Killigrew, English playwright (b. 1612)
- 29th March » Yaoya Oshichi, Japanese arsonist (b. 1667)
- 2nd May » Stjepan Gradić, Croatian philosopher and scientist (b. 1613)
- 10th July » François Eudes de Mézeray, French historian (b. 1610)
- 13th July » Arthur Capell, 1st Earl of Essex, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (b. 1631)
- 30th July » Maria Theresa of Spain (b. 1638)
- 18th August » Charles Hart (17th-century actor) named Charles Hart, English actor (b. 1625)
- 24th August » John Owen (theologian) or John Owen, English theologian and academic (b. 1616)
- 6th September » Jean-Baptiste Colbert, French politician, List of Finance Ministers of France or French Controller-General of Finances (b. 1619)
- 25th October » William Scroggs, English politician, Lord Chief Justice of England and Wales (b. 1623)
- 7th December » Algernon Sidney, English philosopher and politician, Lord Warden of the Cinque Ports (b. 1623)
- 15th December » Izaak Walton, English author (b. 1593)
- 25th December » Kara Mustafa Pasha, Ottoman general (b. 1634)
Year 1683 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month