Chinese Zodiac Signs 1689 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1689 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Snake
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Snake people possess great wisdom and are percieved as being deep. Saying little but when they speak then it matters. Having good financial fortune is why they don't have to worry about money. Vanity, stingyness and selfishness are the bad traits of a Snake. Being conscious of their own good fortune Snakes have amazing sympathy and readiness to help for others not so well off. Snakes like to rely on their own judgement and hate being judged by others. This is why they have a tendency to ovedo things as a result. Great passion and intensity can be found in Snakes when you look under the surface. They hate to fail and have much determination in achieving their goals. Snakes ted to be good looking. Fickleness is the most common reason for relationship problems.
- Astrology character and traits of Snake sign:
Quiet, wise, deep thinking, intuitive, vain, stingy, seem calm, intense, passionate, intuitive, regulated and shrewd.
1689 Zodiac Sign Snake Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1689 then your astrological sign is Snake. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Snake are: Monkey, Rooster, Ox, Dragon
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Snake are: Pig
Historical Events for the Year 1689
- 22nd January Star Sign » The Convention Parliament (1689) Convention Parliament convenes to determine whether James II of England James II and VII, the last Roman Catholic Church Roman Catholic monarch of England, Ireland and Scotland, had vacated the thrones when he fled to Fra
- 12th February Star Sign » The Convention Parliament (1689) Convention Parliament declares that the flight to France in 1688 by James II of England James II, the last Catholic Church Roman Catholic Monarchy of the United Kingdom British monarch, constitutes an abdication.
- 13th February Star Sign » William III of England called William and Mary II of England called Mary are proclaimed co-rulers of England.
- 12th March Star Sign » The Williamite War in Ireland begins.
- 16th March Star Sign » The 23rd Regiment of Foot or Royal Welch Fusiliers is founded.
- 11th April Star Sign » William III of England William III and Mary II of England Mary II are crowned as joint sovereigns of Great Britain Britain.
- 18th April Star Sign » Bostonians rise up 1689 Boston revolt named in rebellion against Sir Edmund Andros.
- 20th April Star Sign » The former king, James II of England, now deposed, lays siege to Derry.
- 24th May Star Sign » The Parliament of England English Parliament passes the Act of Toleration 1689 Act of Toleration protecting Protestantism Protestants. Roman Catholics are intentionally excluded.
- 27th July Star Sign » Glorious Revolution: The Battle of Killiecrankie ends.
- 5th August Star Sign » One thousand five hundred Iroquois attack the village of Lachine, Quebec or Lachine in New France.
- 21st August Star Sign » The Battle of Dunkeld in Scotland.
- 27th August Star Sign » The Treaty of Nerchinsk is signed by Tsardom of Russia or Russia and the Qing Empire (Julian calendar).
- 26th October Star Sign » General Enea Silvio Piccolomini named General Piccolomini of Austria Fire of Skopje 1689 e.g burns down Skopje to prevent the spread of cholera. He died of cholera himself soon after.
Famous Birthdays in 1689
- 3rd February » Blas de Lezo, Spanish admiral (d. 1741)
- 27th February » Pietro Gnocchi, Italian composer, director, historian, and geographer (d. 1775)
- 15th May » Lady Mary Wortley Montagu, English author (d. 1762)
- 24th May » Daniel Finch, 8th Earl of Winchilsea, English politician, Lord President of the Council (d. 1769)
- 26th June » Edward Holyoke, American clergyman and academic (d. 1769)
- 9th July » Alexis Piron, French playwright (d. 1773)
- 19th August » Samuel Richardson, English author (d. 1761)
- 1st September » Kilian Ignaz Dientzenhofer, Bohemian architect, designed Ss. Cyril and Methodius Cathedral (d. 1751)
- 30th September » Jacques Aubert, French violinist and composer (d. 1753)
- 22nd October » John V of Portugal (d. 1750)
- 3rd November » Jan Josef Ignác Brentner, Czech composer (d. 1742)
- 23rd December » Joseph Bodin de Boismortier, French composer (d. 1755)
Famous Deaths in History for 1689
- 6th January » Seth Ward (bishop) called Seth Ward, English bishop, mathematician, and astronomer (b. 1617)
- 27th January » Robert Aske (merchant) or Robert Aske, English merchant (b. 1619)
- 18th March » John Dixwell, English judge (b. 1607)
- 16th April » Aphra Behn, English author and playwright (b. 1640)
- 18th April » George Jeffreys, 1st Baron Jeffreys, Welsh judge and politician, Lord Chancellor or Lord Chancellor of Great Britain (b. 1648)
- 19th April » Christina, Queen of Sweden (b. 1626)
- 8th July » Edward Wooster, English-American settler (b. 1622)
- 12th August » Pope Innocent XI (b. 1611)
- 26th November » Marquard Gude, German archaeologist and scholar (b. 1635)
- 29th December » Thomas Sydenham, English physician (b. 1624)
Year 1689 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month