Chinese Zodiac Signs 1695 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1695 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Pig
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Pig tend to be chivalrous and gallant. Whenever they do things you can be sure they will put their all in it. Pig people have a go forward mentality. They have amazing fortitude and strong honesty. Always very loyal towards their friends. Usually Pigs will make few friends but then again those are all for life. With introverted tendencies they talk little, but have strong thirst for knowledge! Studying is of importance for them and they are generally well informed. Boars have fast tempers, but they are not ones for arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems are, Boars try to work them out with honesty and sometimes impulsively.
- Astrology character and traits of Pig sign:
Loyal, chivalrous, gallant, reliable, intellectual, sincere, tolerant, honest, generous, indulgent, lucky, light-hearted, naive and easily provoked.
1695 Zodiac Sign Pig Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1695 then your astrological sign is Pig. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Pig are: Tiger, Rabbit, Rooster, Goat, Ox, Dog
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Pig are: Snake
Historical Events for the Year 1695
- 27th January Star Sign » Mustafa II becomes the Ottoman Ottoman Emperor called sultan in Istanbul on the death of Ahmed II. Mustafa rules until his abdication in 1703.
- 15th August Star Sign » Kingdom of France called French forces end the bombardment of Brussels, leaving a third of the buildings in the city in ruins.
- 7th September Star Sign » Henry Every perpetrates one of the most profitable pirate raids in history with the capture of the Grand Mughal ship 'Ganj-i-Sawai'. In response, Emperor Aurangzeb threatens to end all English trading in India.
- 20th November Star Sign » Zumbi, the last of the leaders of Palmares (quilombo) known as Quilombo dos Palmares in early Brazil, is executed by the forces of Portuguese bandeirante Domingos Jorge Velho.
- 31st December Star Sign » A window tax is imposed in England, causing many householders to brick up windows to avoid the tax.
Famous Birthdays in 1695
- 6th January » Giuseppe Sammartini, Italian oboe player and composer (d. 1750)
- 2nd February » William Borlase, English geologist (d. 1772)
- 2nd February » François de Chevert, French general (d. 1769)
- 6th February » Nicolaus II Bernoulli, Swiss mathematician (d. 1726)
- 9th March » Martín Sarmiento, Spanish monk and scholar (d. 1772)
- 2nd May » Giovanni Niccolò Servandoni, Italian-French decorator and architect (d. 1766)
- 3rd May » Henri Pitot, French engineer, invented the Pitot tube (d. 1771)
- 26th August » Marie-Anne-Catherine Quinault, French singer-songwriter (d. 1791)
- 3rd September » Pietro Locatelli, Italian viola player and composer (d. 1764)
- 5th September » Carl Gustaf Tessin, Swedish politician and diplomat (d. 1770)
- 5th October » John Glas, Scottish clergyman (d. 1773)
- 10th November » John Bevis, English physician and astronomer (d. 1771)
Famous Deaths in History for 1695
- 4th January » François-Henri de Montmorency, duc de Luxembourg, French general (b. 1628)
- 5th March » Henry Wharton, English librarian and author (b. 1664)
- 5th April » George Savile, 1st Marquess of Halifax, English politician, Lord President of the Council (b. 1633)
- 13th April » Jean de La Fontaine, French author (b. 1621)
- 17th April » Juana Inés de la Cruz, Mexican poet and scholar (b. 1651)
- 23rd April » Henry Vaughan, Welsh poet and author (b. 1621)
- 27th April » John Trenchard (politician) called John Trenchard, English politician, Chief Justice of Chester (b. 1640)
- 11th June » André Félibien, French historian (b. 1619)
- 8th July » Christiaan Huygens, Dutch mathematician, astronomer, and physicist (b. 1629)
- 18th July » Johannes Camphuys, Dutch politician, Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies (b. 1634)
- 6th August » François de Harlay de Champvallon, French archbishop (b. 1625)
- 16th November » Pierre Nicole, French philosopher and author (b. 1625)
- 20th November » Zumbi, Brazilian king (b. 1655)
- 21st November » Henry Purcell, English organist and composer (b. 1659)
- 28th November » Giovanni Paolo Colonna, Italian organist, composer, and educator (b. 1637)
- 28th November » Anthony Wood, English historian and author (b. 1632)
- 29th November » James Dalrymple, 1st Viscount of Stair, Scottish lawyer and politician, Lord President of the Court of Session (b. 1619)
Year 1695 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month