Chinese Zodiac Signs 1749 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1749 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Snake
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Snake people possess great wisdom and are percieved as being deep. Saying little but when they speak then it matters. Having good financial fortune is why they don't have to worry about money. Vanity, stingyness and selfishness are the bad traits of a Snake. Being conscious of their own good fortune Snakes have amazing sympathy and readiness to help for others not so well off. Snakes like to rely on their own judgement and hate being judged by others. This is why they have a tendency to ovedo things as a result. Great passion and intensity can be found in Snakes when you look under the surface. They hate to fail and have much determination in achieving their goals. Snakes ted to be good looking. Fickleness is the most common reason for relationship problems.
- Astrology character and traits of Snake sign:
Quiet, wise, deep thinking, intuitive, vain, stingy, seem calm, intense, passionate, intuitive, regulated and shrewd.
1749 Zodiac Sign Snake Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1749 then your astrological sign is Snake. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Snake are: Monkey, Rooster, Ox, Dragon
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Snake are: Pig
Historical Events for the Year 1749
- 3rd January Star Sign » Benning Wentworth issues the first of the New Hampshire Grants, leading to the establishment of Vermont.
- 21st January Star Sign » The Teatro Filarmonico (Verona) known as Teatro Filarmonico in Verona is destroyed by fire. It is rebuilt in 1754.
- 19th May Star Sign » King George II of Great Britain grants the Ohio Company a charter of land around the forks of the Ohio River.
- 21st June Star Sign » City of Halifax or Halifax, Nova Scotia, is founded.
Famous Birthdays in 1749
- 13th January » Maler Müller, German poet, painter, and playwright (d. 1825)
- 16th January » Vittorio Alfieri, Italian playwright (d. 1803)
- 29th January » Christian VII of Denmark (d. 1808)
- 9th March » Honoré Gabriel Riqueti, comte de Mirabeau, French journalist and politician (d. 1791)
- 10th March » Lorenzo Da Ponte, Italian poet and librettist of Mozart operas (d. 1838)
- 19th March » Princess Louisa of Great Britain (d. 1768)
- 23rd March » Pierre-Simon Laplace, French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1827)
- 26th March » William Blount, American politician (d. 1800)
- 5th May » Jean-Frédéric Edelmann, French composer (d. 1794)
- 15th May » Levi Lincoln, Sr., American lawyer and politician, 4th United States Attorney General (d. 1820)
- 17th May » Edward Jenner, English physician and microbiologist (d. 1823)
- 25th May » Gregorio Funes, Argentinian clergyman and academic (d. 1829)
- 15th June » Georg Joseph Vogler, German organist, composer, and theorist (d. 1814)
- 16th July » Cyrus Griffin, American politician, 16th President of the Continental Congress (d. 1810)
- 5th August » Thomas Lynch, Jr., American politician (d. 1779)
- 28th August » Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, German author, poet, playwright, and diplomat (d. 1832)
- 8th September » Yolande de Polastron, French educator (d. 1793)
- 8th September » Princess Marie Louise of Savoy (d. 1792)
- 19th September » Jean Baptiste Joseph Delambre, French mathematician and astronomer (d. 1822)
- 22nd October » Cornelis van der Aa, Dutch bookseller (d. 1816)
- 3rd November » Daniel Rutherford, Scottish chemist and physician (d. 1819)
- 17th November » Nicolas Appert, French chef, inventor of canning (d. 1841)
- 23rd November » Edward Rutledge, American captain and politician, 39th Governor of South Carolina (d. 1800)
- 17th December » Domenico Cimarosa, Italian composer and educator (d. 1801)
Famous Deaths in History for 1749
- 8th February » Jan van Huysum, Dutch painter (b. 1682)
- 23rd May » Abraham ben Abraham, Polish martyr (b. 1700)
- 16th June » Johann Baptista Ruffini, Italian businessman (b. 1672)
- 18th June » Ambrose Philips, English poet and politician (b. 1674)
- 3rd July » William Jones (mathematician) known as William Jones, Welsh-English mathematician (b. 1675)
- 12th July » Charles de la Boische, Marquis de Beauharnois, French navy officer and politician, Governor General of New France (b. 1671)
- 13th August » Johann Elias Schlegel, German poet and critic (b. 1719)
- 29th August » Matthias Bel, Hungarian pastor and polymath (b. 1684)
- 10th September » Émilie du Châtelet, French mathematician and physicist (b. 1706)
- 14th September » Richard Temple, 1st Viscount Cobham, English field marshal and politician, Lord Lieutenant of Buckinghamshire (b. 1675)
- 4th October » Baron Franz von der Trenck, Austrian commander (b. 1711)
- 14th November » Maruyama Gondazaemon, Japanese sumo wrestler, the 3rd Makuuchi Yokozuna known as Yokozuna (b. 1713)
- 5th December » Pierre Gaultier de Varennes, sieur de La Vérendrye, Canadian commander and explorer (b. 1685)
- 19th December » Francesco Antonio Bonporti, Italian priest and composer (b. 1672)
Year 1749 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month