Chinese Zodiac Signs 1755 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1755 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Pig
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Pig tend to be chivalrous and gallant. Whenever they do things you can be sure they will put their all in it. Pig people have a go forward mentality. They have amazing fortitude and strong honesty. Always very loyal towards their friends. Usually Pigs will make few friends but then again those are all for life. With introverted tendencies they talk little, but have strong thirst for knowledge! Studying is of importance for them and they are generally well informed. Boars have fast tempers, but they are not ones for arguments and quarreling. They are kind to their loved ones. No matter how bad problems are, Boars try to work them out with honesty and sometimes impulsively.
- Astrology character and traits of Pig sign:
Loyal, chivalrous, gallant, reliable, intellectual, sincere, tolerant, honest, generous, indulgent, lucky, light-hearted, naive and easily provoked.
1755 Zodiac Sign Pig Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1755 then your astrological sign is Pig. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Pig are: Tiger, Rabbit, Rooster, Goat, Ox, Dog
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Pig are: Snake
Historical Events for the Year 1755
- 25th January Star Sign » Moscow State University known as Moscow University is established on Tatiana Day.
- 2nd April Star Sign » Commodore (Royal Navy) named Commodore William James (naval commander) e.g William James captures the Maratha fortress of Suvarnadurg on west coast of India.
- 15th May Star Sign » Laredo, Texas is established by the Spaniards.
- 16th June Star Sign » French and Indian War: the Military history of France or French surrender Fort Beauséjour to the British, leading to the expulsion of the Acadians.
- 9th July Star Sign » French and Indian War: Braddock Expedition British troops and colonial militiamen are ambushed and Battle of the Monongahela called suffer a devastating defeat by French and Native Americans in the United States called Native American forces.
- 25th July Star Sign » British Empire British governor Charles Lawrence (British Army officer) Charles Lawrence and the Nova Scotia Council order the Expulsion of the Acadians deportation of the Acadians. Thousands of Acadians are sent to the British Colonies in America, France
- 10th August Star Sign » Under the orders of Charles Lawrence (British Army officer) called Charles Lawrence, the British Army begins to Expulsion of the Acadians known as forcibly deport the Acadians from Nova Scotia to the Thirteen Colonies.
- 8th September Star Sign » French and Indian War: Battle of Lake George.
- 1st November Star Sign » In Portugal, Lisbon is 1755 Lisbon earthquake or totally devastated by a massive earthquake and tsunami, killing between 60,000 and 90,000 people.
- 25th November Star Sign » King Ferdinand VI of Spain grants royal protection to the Beaterio de la Compañia de Jesus, now known as the Congregation of the Religious of the Virgin Mary.
- 2nd December Star Sign » The second Eddystone Lighthouse is destroyed by fire.
Famous Birthdays in 1755
- 11th January » Alexander Hamilton, Nevisian-American economist and politician, 1st United States Secretary of the Treasury (d. 1804)
- 20th January » Sir Albemarle Bertie, 1st Baronet, English admiral (d. 1824)
- 25th January » Paolo Mascagni, Italian physician (d. 1815)
- 28th January » Samuel Thomas von Sömmerring, German physician (d. 1830)
- 11th February » Albert Christoph Dies, German composer and painter (d. 1822)
- 25th February » François René Mallarmé, French politician (d. 1835)
- 2nd March » Antoine-Frédéric Gresnick, Belgian composer (d. 1799)
- 24th March » Rufus King, American lawyer and politician, United States Ambassador to the United Kingdom (d. 1827)
- 10th April » Samuel Hahnemann, German physician (d. 1843)
- 11th April » James Parkinson, English surgeon, geologist, and paleontologist (d. 1824)
- 16th April » Louise Élisabeth Vigée Le Brun, French painter (d. 1842)
- 27th April » Marc-Antoine Parseval, French mathematician (d. 1836)
- 10th May » Robert Gray (sea captain) called Robert Gray, American captain (d. 1806)
- 12th May » Giovanni Battista Viotti, Italian violinist and composer (d. 1824)
- 21st May » Alfred Moore, American judge (d. 1810)
- 6th June » Nathan Hale, American soldier (d. 1776)
- 15th June » Antoine François, comte de Fourcroy, French chemist and entomologist (d. 1809)
- 24th June » Anacharsis Cloots, Prussian-French activist (d. 1794)
- 25th June » Natalia Alexeievna of Russia (d. 1776)
- 30th June » Paul François Jean Nicolas, vicomte de Barras, French politician (d. 1829)
- 5th July » Sarah Siddons, Welsh-English actress (d. 1831)
- 14th July » Michel de Beaupuy, French general (d. 1796)
- 22nd July » Gaspard de Prony, French mathematician and engineer (d. 1839)
- 4th August » Nicolas-Jacques Conté, French soldier and painter (d. 1805)
- 4th September » Axel von Fersen the Younger, Swedish general and politician (d. 1810)
- 9th September » Benjamin Bourne, American jurist and politician (d. 1808)
- 24th September » John Marshall, American captain, jurist, and politician, 4th United States Secretary of State (d. 1835)
- 2nd November » Marie Antoinette, Austrian wife of Louis XVI of France (d. 1793)
- 10th November » Franz Anton Ries, German violinist (d. 1846)
- 12th November » Gerhard von Scharnhorst, Prussian general and politician, Prussian Minister of War (d. 1813)
- 17th November » Louis XVIII of France (d. 1824)
- 3rd December » Gilbert Stuart, American painter (d. 1828)
Famous Deaths in History for 1755
- 19th January » Jean-Pierre Christin, French physicist (b. 1683)
- 10th February » Montesquieu, French philosopher (b. 1689)
- 11th February » Francesco Scipione, marchese di Maffei, Italian archaeologist, playwright, and critic (b. 1675)
- 2nd March » Louis de Rouvroy, duc de Saint-Simon, French soldier and diplomat (b. 1675)
- 6th April » Richard Rawlinson, English minister and historian (b. 1690)
- 13th July » Edward Braddock, English general (b. 1695)
- 8th September » Ephraim Williams, American soldier and philanthropist (b. 1715)
- 9th September » Johann Lorenz von Mosheim, German historian and author (b. 1694)
- 22nd October » Elisha Williams, American minister, academic, and jurist (b. 1694)
- 28th October » Joseph Bodin de Boismortier, French composer (b. 1689)
- 25th November » Johann Georg Pisendel, German violinist and composer (b. 1687)
- 1st December » Maurice Greene (composer) e.g Maurice Greene, English organist and composer (b. 1696)
Year 1755 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month