Chinese Zodiac Signs 1773 Astrology Horoscope
Year 1773 Chinese Zodiac Sign is Snake
- Being born under the Chinese Zodiac Sign Snake people possess great wisdom and are percieved as being deep. Saying little but when they speak then it matters. Having good financial fortune is why they don't have to worry about money. Vanity, stingyness and selfishness are the bad traits of a Snake. Being conscious of their own good fortune Snakes have amazing sympathy and readiness to help for others not so well off. Snakes like to rely on their own judgement and hate being judged by others. This is why they have a tendency to ovedo things as a result. Great passion and intensity can be found in Snakes when you look under the surface. They hate to fail and have much determination in achieving their goals. Snakes ted to be good looking. Fickleness is the most common reason for relationship problems.
- Astrology character and traits of Snake sign:
Quiet, wise, deep thinking, intuitive, vain, stingy, seem calm, intense, passionate, intuitive, regulated and shrewd.
1773 Zodiac Sign Snake Compatibility
- Chinese Zodiac Signs are based upon a twelve year lunar cycle. Your zodiac animal sign is determined by your birthday year. If you were born in 1773 then your astrological sign is Snake. There are twelve animal signs. Each animal has it's own attributes and personality traits the Chinese believe comprise the nature of each particular animal.
- Best matches for Zodiac Sign Snake are: Monkey, Rooster, Ox, Dragon
- Bad matches for Zodiac Sign Snake are: Pig
Historical Events for the Year 1773
- 1st January Star Sign » The hymn that became known as "Amazing Grace", then titled "1 Chronicles 17:16–17" is first used to accompany a sermon led by John Newton in the town of Olney, Buckinghamshire called Olney, England, Great Britain.
- 12th January Star Sign » The first public Thirteen Colonies e.g Colonial American museum opens in Charleston, South Carolina.
- 17th January Star Sign » Captain James Cook and his crew become the first Europeans to sail below the Antarctic Circle.
- 10th May Star Sign » The Parliament of Great Britain passes the Tea Act, designed to save the British East India Company by granting it a monopoly on the North American tea trade.
- 17th June Star Sign » Cúcuta, Colombia, is discovered by Juana Rangel de Cuéllar.
- 13th October Star Sign » The Whirlpool Galaxy is discovered by Charles Messier.
- 14th October Star Sign » The first recorded Ministry (government department) known as Ministry of Education, the Komisja Edukacji Narodowej (Polish for 'Commission of National Education'), is formed in the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
Famous Birthdays in 1773
- 9th January » Cassandra Austen, English painter (d. 1845)
- 9th February » William Henry Harrison, American general and politician, 9th President of the United States (d. 1841)
- 16th March » Juan Ramón Balcarce, Argentinian general and politician, 6th Governor of Buenos Aires Province (d. 1836)
- 26th March » Nathaniel Bowditch, American mathematician and navigator (d. 1838)
- 28th March » Henri Gatien Bertrand, French general (d. 1844)
- 6th April » James Mill, Scottish historian, economist, and philosopher (d. 1836)
- 9th April » Étienne Aignan, French author and academic (d. 1824)
- 14th April » Jean-Baptiste de Villèle, French politician, 6th Prime Minister of France (d. 1854)
- 2nd May » Henrik Steffens, Norwegian philosopher and poet (d. 1845)
- 15th May » Klemens von Metternich, German-Austrian politician, 1st List of Ministers-President of Austria known as State Chancellor of the Austrian Empire (d. 1859)
- 19th May » Arthur Aikin, English chemist and mineralogist (d. 1854)
- 29th May » Princess Sophia of Gloucester (d. 1844)
- 31st May » Ludwig Tieck, German poet, author, and critic (d. 1853)
- 2nd June » John Randolph of Roanoke, American planter and politician, 8th United States Ambassador to Russia (d. 1833)
- 13th June » Thomas Young (scientist) known as Thomas Young, English physicist and physiologist (d. 1829)
- 23rd July » Thomas Brisbane, Scottish general and politician, 6th Governor of New South Wales (d. 1860)
- 27th July » Jacob Aall, Norwegian economist and politician (d. 1844)
- 12th August » Karl Faber, Prussian historian and academic (d. 1853)
- 22nd August » Aimé Bonpland, French botanist and explorer (d. 1858)
- 17th September » Jonathan Alder, American captain and farmer (d. 1849)
- 25th September » Agostino Bassi, Italian entomologist and author (d. 1856)
- 6th October » Louis Philippe I, French king (d. 1850)
- 27th December » George Cayley, English engineer and politician (d. 1857)
Famous Deaths in History for 1773
- 4th January » Anton Losenko, Russian painter (b. 1737)
- 21st January » Alexis Piron, French playwright (b. 1689)
- 1st March » Luigi Vanvitelli, Italian architect, designed the Palace of Caserta (b. 1700)
- 13th March » Philibert Commerson, French historian and explorer (b. 1727)
- 24th March » Philip Stanhope, 4th Earl of Chesterfield, English politician, Captain of the Yeomen of the Guard (b. 1694)
- 8th May » Ali Bey Al-Kabir, Egyptian sultan (b. 1728)
- 15th May » Alban Butler, English priest and hagiographer (b. 1710)
- 27th June » Mentewab, Ethiopian wife of Bakaffa (b. 1706)
- 5th July » Francisco José Freire, Portuguese historian and philologist (b. 1719)
- 12th July » Johann Joachim Quantz, German flute player and composer (b. 1697)
- 23rd July » George Edwards (naturalist) e.g George Edwards, English biologist and ornithologist (b. 1693)
- 3rd August » Stanisław Konarski, Polish poet and playwright (b. 1700)
- 20th August » Enrique Flórez, Spanish historian and author (b. 1701)
- 24th August » George Lyttelton, 1st Baron Lyttelton, English politician, Chancellor of the Exchequer (b. 1709)
- 27th August » Friedrich Wilhelm von Seydlitz, Prussian general (b. 1721)
- 23rd September » Johan Ernst Gunnerus, Norwegian bishop and botanist (b. 1718)
- 25th October » Johann Georg Estor, German historian and theorist (b. 1699)
- 26th October » Amédée-François Frézier, French mathematician, engineer, and explorer (b. 1682)
- 16th November » John Hawkesworth (book editor) called John Hawkesworth, English journalist and author (b. 1715)
Year 1773 Zodiac Signs and Birthstones by month